Been using this for a few days and on the whole it has been good. Some top results with it including running Liverpool close in the League cup R3 before losing on penalties. League wise I currently hold a record of;

P:27 W:13 D:11 AND L:3

Beat Sheff Utd 4-1, Palace 4-0 and Reading 6-1. The only problem I face is I can only play 1 up front and all of my strikers have scored goals: Haynes 9, Stead 4, Clarkson 8, Maynard (only 3 games back from injury) 3.

Promotion push is on the cards, so thanks for a great tactic.

Thanks for the feedback mate, nice to see someone popping in to say how they're doing.

If you're stuck between who to play, I moved my defensive midfielder into the striker role, so I could play Ched Evans and Wood up-front (I was Shef Utd) and it worked really well. So you could try that is it might bring about more goals.

Thanks for the feedback mate, nice to see someone popping in to say how they're doing.

If you're stuck between who to play, I moved my defensive midfielder into the striker role, so I could play Ched Evans and Wood up-front (I was Shef Utd) and it worked really well. So you could try that is it might bring about more goals.

Might just do that, any particular role they should be?

Might just do that, any particular role they should be?

Well, I went advanced forward with Wood, but with you being a Bristol fan, I'll leave the decision down to you, but just look at their attributes, for example if Clarkson is good in the air, and fairly quick & can finish he'd fit the bill.

But you're not limited to playing just the one role there's plenty like target man etc. :D

Huzzah!

Not only did I get promoted we won the league too. Unfortunatley not going so well in the Prem, played 4 lost 4 and I havnt even scored yet. I have played Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool in those 4 games so...

Huzzah!

Not only did I get promoted we won the league too. Unfortunatley not going so well in the Prem, played 4 lost 4 and I havnt even scored yet. I have played Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool in those 4 games so...

First off, well done on the promotion, and thanks for keep coming by and commenting.

I usually find that once you get a team promoted, the game starts to suss your tactic out, it's been the same with every team I have been promoted with using this tactic, just try and change a few things, maybe drop the tempo down, and go more direct, and start hitting teams with the counter attack, or just go defensive away from home.

Hope that helps anyway mate.

i started unemployed and got offered the burnley job at the beggining of October with Burnley in 19th and have been beaten once in my first ten games in charge , thanks it works really well , how do you post screenshots ill post some :)

i started unemployed and got offered the burnley job at the beggining of October with Burnley in 19th and have been beaten once in my first ten games in charge , thanks it works really well , how do you post screenshots ill post some :)

You have to create a folder in your Sports Interactive file called screenshots, and then in the game press ALT+F9 on the area you want to be screenshotted.

So.

My Documents > Sports interactive > Screenshots.

mate, this tactic looks good, its better with Leicester coz one of their favourite formations is 4-5-1 already so doesn't take long to mould :) had a good pre-season :)
signed
Kieran Westwood
Seamus Coleman - Loan
Steve Finnan - Free
Jay DeMerit - Free
Jamie McAllister
Gavin McCann - Free
Jimmy Kebe
Kris Commons
Nile Ranger - Loan

thanks alot for the tactic,

what do you do for Opposition Instructions?

mate, this tactic looks good, its better with Leicester coz one of their favourite formations is 4-5-1 already so doesn't take long to mould :) had a good pre-season :)
signed
Kieran Westwood
Seamus Coleman - Loan
Steve Finnan - Free
Jay DeMerit - Free
Jamie McAllister
Gavin McCann - Free
Jimmy Kebe
Kris Commons
Nile Ranger - Loan

thanks alot for the tactic,

what do you do for Opposition Instructions?

I didn't bother with OI's mate, they rarely work.

Let me know how it goes.

haven't started too badly :) Lost to QPR 1-0 (last minute goal) Beat Watford and Millwall 1-0 :) really good tactic.

only problem on my save is im struggling to score goals, other than that the tactic is really good thanks :)

Who's your lone striker up-front? And, is he a poacher?

its Vassell and yeah he's a poacher :) its okay now, i think it just took a bit of time for the tea to adjust to it

thanks again for the tactic

Thanks mate, Beat Tranmere 4-1 in the 1st round of the FA Cup with Southampton. My winger scored a hat-trick. Promising start.

I hate how you disgustingly whipped QPR 7-0, but at the same time, pleased that you have had success with this tactic. 50-50.

Good work though.

i've just started an afc wimbledon save i might give this a ago see if its versatile round the leagues i'll let you know how i get on in a few days off to work now:mad: