Bolton FC - Through The Eyes of a Wanderer

he was ok I duno how much he will be involved this season but Spurs were interested, i wanted 7.5 M but they wouldnt budge on 4M

Great buy! Especially Krystov! He is class mate! =)

waiting for your update =P Let me know how is Kryvstov performing ^^

will do mate :)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:15 AM ----------

We've had an awful start to the second season. I think we have second season syndrome :(

hey mate what tactic do you use?

Hey mate, basically the squad isn't very good so I used a 4-5-1 tactic that worked very well, the football isnt the prettiest but I managed the carling cup and 7th placed finish.

RB: Automatic
CB: Defend
CB: Defend
LB: Automatic

DMC: Anchorman
CM: Central Midfield (Support)
CM: Advanced Playmaker (Attack)
AMR: Defensive Winger (Attack)
AML: Defensiv Winger (Attack)

ST: Target Man (Support)

that it's there mate

thanks mate, i cant ever do well with "boring" or "ugly" football teams, like stoke, hull, blackburn and bolton, hopefully this will help, thanks alot mate

no problem mate, make sure the philisophy is:

Very Rigid
Passing: More Direct
Creative Freedom: more disciplined
tackling: more aggressive (this is more a case of preference though)
marking: man marking
roaming: stick to position

hope it helps, if it doesnt seem to work let me know because I wanted to upload it due to its success for me but you do have to change things about during the match itself sometimes so yeah you know what I mean

ill try it with a different team and if it goes well you can mention that it worked for me when you upload it, ill play 10 games either tonight or tomorrow, league games aswell not friendlies and ill get back to you