• Bolton Win

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cech is having his best season since Mourinho left without a doubt. Easily Chelsea's best performance for a long time, I think they are back and also the fact Malouda, Drogba and Anelka scored after a while without goals it's an even bigger boost for the side.

Does anyone else think that the Chelsea we know are back

I'm not gonna say Chelsea are back to their real selves just yet, they are playing well tonight, but who knows what could happen next week?

I'm not gonna say Chelsea are back to their real selves just yet, they are playing well tonight, but who knows what could happen next week?

I see what you're saying, but judging by this performance you'd have to say they're back.

Chelsea are too inconsistent to say they're back. Give them a couple more games and then we'll see.

I see what you're saying, but judging by this performance you'd have to say they're back.
not unless they actually follow it up with a series of wins

thats more like it Chelsea ! :D great performance made me happy and stopped me giving the utd, arsenal etc supporters on the thread a good old laugh by going over the top on how **** you are lol XD

Yeah definitely, if they play like this every week then they'll be unstoppable, but it's highly unlikely they'll play like this every week

not unless they actually follow it up with a series of wins

Hence why I said 'judging on this performance'.

Yeah definitely, if they play like this every week then they'll be unstoppable, but it's highly unlikely they'll play like this every week

Of course, but even if they play half that well they'll beat most sides. They'll just have to up the ante against the top sides.

Much much much better, the result is great obviously but the performance was much more important to us. This is the best we have played as a team for months and you could see our confidence growing with every goal we scored.

I predicted 2 things right before the start of the game the first was that the first goal would me huge and whoever got it would not lose. The second was that i said Ramires would play more in the Lampard role and lately he is looking like a very good signing indeed.

Very happy with the performance and one of the goals of the season with Drogba's strike, and the other 3 goals were very well taken. 3 wins in a row now and its somthing very possative to build on, 13 goals scored and none conceded in them 3 games and its starting to look like the Chelsea we all know and love (unless you dont support Chelsea).

I'd say they still need to improve. They should of easily scored 7 today.

We only had 10 shots on goal and scored 4, id say thats a pretty good return.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Plus i almost forgot we should of had a peno!!! How the ref didn't give that is unreal.

Picky much? A 4-0 win away from home is a good result regardless. United could have and probably should have scored more against Birmingham, not going to criticise a 5-0 win in the style that they did it in any way though.

Tasty Game on February 8th at the bridge

Chelsea vs Liverpool !!!

I was joking, of course it was a good result and i wouldn't be surprised if we see more of the same.