• Bolton Win

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFS CHELSEA CALL YOURSELFS CHAMPIONS! IF WE WAS CHAMPS WE WOULD BE 3-0 UP AT HALF TIME :p just kinding good first half and very pleased we are going into the break 2-0 up :D hopefully now we can have a comfortable second half and see Josh get some game time :)

predictable ;)

its still early...Bolton can easily turn it around..all it takes is Chelsea to give one goal away and then it will be nervy. If chelsea get another its over. Bolton have a terrible record against Chelsea so i expect Chelsea to push on and beat them now.

Chelsea are probably too late to win the title now but I can see them building on from this match. Unlucky Ancelotti.

its still early...Bolton can easily turn it around..all it takes is Chelsea to give one goal away and then it will be nervy. If chelsea get another its over. Bolton have a terrible record against Chelsea so i expect Chelsea to push on and beat them now.

Normally I'd agree with you, but Chelsea have looked solid throughout and Cech looks in good form. Although possession has been fairly even (or was last time I saw the possession figures) Chelsea have looked more assured in possession and I can't see them throwing away a two goal lead here.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

LOL at Steinsson trying to go ABS for ABS with Drogba!

Chelsea do look good in this game and if they get David Luiz from Benfica they will be more solid at the back. They need to put on a good run. Im surprised at Bolton i expected a better performance from them they are playing like the away team.

Chelsea do look good in this game and if they get David Luiz from Benfica they will be more solid at the back. They need to put on a good run. Im surprised at Bolton i expected a better performance from them they are playing like the away team.

It's their drop in form, although they've been good at home this season most of the games recently since they've been bad away from home have been against lesser clubs and not the top sides. When they faced United for example, they played us when they were in the top 4 and playing really well but now they're really struggling for goals and points.

As I say that, Chelsea score again. 3-0, Nicolas Anelka.

Solid strike, sloppy defending.

All three strikers on the scoresheet.

Game over now...wish i put money on the 3-0 now...it will finish 3-0 now hopefully..what happened to the Bolton who were doing well...

Just checked the score.. 3-0 :D
Good to see another win coming our way

Bolton 0-4 Chelsea - Ramires.

Good solid strike after a handball appeal, and he sidefoots it and Jaskelainnen (sp) gets a hand on it but it comes back off the post and into the net..

Game well and truly over and the scoreline doesn't flatter them in my opinion.

Bolton are embarrassing..they always give the big teams a game but Chelsea have run over them easily.

Chelsea and cech in particular have played great.
Are Chelsea back?