• Draw

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tasty Game on February 8th at the bridge

Chelsea vs Liverpool !!!

Both teams putting in good performances just at the right time, should be a corker of a match.

Much much much better, the result is great obviously but the performance was much more important to us. This is the best we have played as a team for months and you could see our confidence growing with every goal we scored.

I predicted 2 things right before the start of the game the first was that the first goal would me huge and whoever got it would not lose. The second was that i said Ramires would play more in the Lampard role and lately he is looking like a very good signing indeed.

Very happy with the performance and one of the goals of the season with Drogba's strike, and the other 3 goals were very well taken. 3 wins in a row now and its somthing very possative to build on, 13 goals scored and none conceded in them 3 games and its starting to look like the Chelsea we all know and love (unless you dont support Chelsea).

I was going to say something like this, but you put it in words so much better so I will just quote it.. good post, hopefully we get motivation from this game and we got Sunderland next in the league. After that 3-0 defeat hopefully our players get the strength to hit them back. HARD.

I think Bolton made a huge error today, when they bought on Rodrigo he looked brilliant coming forward. Yes he was abit suspect defending because he get forward so much it created alot of space but if they started him from the off he would have give them more attaking threat.