Bookies stop taking bets on Torres move...

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
so ballack is going back to play in bundesliga correct? why doesnt he play for chelsea anymore, not good anymore, wanted to move, more money, ?

Benayoun was one of out best players last season. So your going to hate Torres if he leaves because he is one of our best players?

Benayoun was injured last year, and out of the handful of games he played he did *****.

so ballack is going back to play in bundesliga correct? why doesnt he play for chelsea anymore, not good anymore, wanted to move, more money, ?

he is on less at leverkusen, he was on 130k a week at chelsea and now with essien fit he would struggle to get in the starting 11.

i really dont know what to think about this torres deal if it is going to go through and i think its the same with alot of chelsea fans i have heard from. lets be honest we are not going to drop drogba for torres and chelsea fans have a good affiliation for anelka and niether of them are going to leave this season. drogba will be 33 i beileve next season and possibly he will ge back to france to play his last years but other wise their is not many reasons why we should sign torres. the only other option would be to play a type of 4-4-2 which media are convinced is dead.

Hurr I support my local club.

There's just no point in speaking about Dundee as nobody knows anything about them...

For me it's Dundee > Scotland > Liverpool.

And I support Liverpool as I have family from there.

Then he implies that I'm a glory supporter, do you think I cared about glory when I was 4 years old?(Rhhetorical, don't stress you mind on that question, you might have a hemorrhage.)

Stick to your snide remarks, hides your insignificant mental ability.

Edit: Almost forgot, ***.

I see, so your local club is Dundee, but you still felt the need to support another club because they weren't big enough for you. Fortunately for you, it seems Liverpool's glory days may be over for a while so you can pledge full support to your Scottish brethren.

I do enjoy the family reasoning. It's always amusing to see how people with an uncle or long-lost cousin from a particular city will use it as a valid reason to then support that city's biggest club. Of course, this could be a perfectly valid reason to support Liverpool, I'm merely speculating.

The irony in you insulting my mental capacity is pretty funny, given the circumstances. Re-read through your post and fix the mistakes at least, before trying to insult other people. :$

If you'd like to continue this argument/debate, whatever label you want to give it, then feel free to VM/PM me. My original point was perfectly valid, yet you felt the need to jump on me. Let's try not to derail this thread anymore than it already has been. :)

Last edited:
He's worth about £25m no more, if Liverpool get £50m then its a great deal

Stay on topic guys ^^ I think this whole glory hunting thing is stupid. My friend supported Everton until he was 14, and then turned to Arsenal completely. Thats glory hunting. Supporting a team from another league becuase youve got family from there is not glory hunting. I do the same with Celtic, am I a glory hunter now?

On-topic

Still no word on sky sports news about this story. I think your sources are either lying to you or are a complete bunch of lies. Hopefully they are!

Am I the only Liverpool fan who thinks if Torres leave it'll be a good thing?

That's a tricky question. When he's fit he's the best striker in the premiership - WHEN he's fit.

£50 mil for an injury-prone player would be v tempting for the LFC ' hirearchy '. It might be good business IF Nando wants away ( as long as Dumb & Dumber don't pocket the cash as usual ).

Can't see hom dove-tailing with Drogba, though - they'd be making the same runs & bumping into each other ( Drogba would immeadiately go to ground like he'd been shot, of course ).

(H)

If he goes I'll be suprised, but in some ways happy. I doubt he's going. A lot.

The amount of times i've seen 'it will be announced in the next 48 hours" this summer and then it never is means that this report loses a lot of credibility for me.

If he goes I'll be suprised, but in some ways happy. I doubt he's going. A lot.

why would you be happy if he left. thats one thing i dont get that some pool fans are saying if he goes then good or if he goes then it will be a good thing??

If torres was leaving way would roy hodgeson say that hes not? it just wouldnt make sense!

why would you be happy if he left. thats one thing i dont get that some pool fans are saying if he goes then good or if he goes then it will be a good thing??
Injuries. And if he's not commited, I'd rather him gone, he's not bigger than the club

Injuries. And if he's not commited, I'd rather him gone, he's not bigger than the club

Well when you're one of the best strikers in the world playing for essentially the 7th best team in England, you can't exactly complain that he's weighing up his options.

Well when you're one of the best strikers in the world playing for essentially the 7th best team in England, you can't exactly complain that he's weighing up his options.
Yes I can. He was an unfufilled player in many ways at Atletico, he kind of stabilised for a while at Atletico after so much promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back