yes can you do that,just so the team are training for it.im in preseason the now

ta

How do I get the AMCL to mark AMR/MR of opposition and AMCR to mark AML/MR of opposition?

Thanks in advance.

On match go into tactics screen...player instructions... and its on the left under the little formation picture

How do I get the AMCL to mark AMR/MR of opposition and AMCR to mark AML/MR of opposition?

Thanks in advance.

At the start of each match, you simply go in to player instructions and set the option.
It won't appear unless you are actually in a match.

reminds of a tactic i used a few years back,it also was strikerless and my word it was devastating.im pretty sure jassar was the creator so im gonna have a go at making my own version of this with a few tweaks,im also working on a 4321 but this has got me wanting to do another one.When finished i will test it out with las palmas.Good work mate.

reminds of a tactic i used a few years back,it also was strikerless and my word it was devastating.im pretty sure jassar was the creator so im gonna have a go at making my own version of this with a few tweaks,im also working on a 4321 but this has got me wanting to do another one.When finished i will test it out with las palmas.Good work mate.

Yep, I've never been a fan of strikerless formations but it really does seem to cause problems with the match engine. Most importantly like I said in the OP, it actually ensures strikers close down the defence extremely well so when the rest of the team also do their bit, like you said it can be devastating.

Let me know how your tweaks and 4-2-3-1 variations go! Klopp himself played more of an out and out 4-2-3-1 last season, so I imagine it would bode well!

Yep, I've never been a fan of strikerless formations but it really does seem to cause problems with the match engine. Most importantly like I said in the OP, it actually ensures strikers close down the defence extremely well so when the rest of the team also do their bit, like you said it can be devastating.

Let me know how your tweaks and 4-2-3-1 variations go! Klopp himself played more of an out and out 4-2-3-1 last season, so I imagine it would bode well!

yes bro the lack of a striker does seem to mess a little with the ME so im definitely gonna try and see if i can build on what you have done,may not work but worth a shot.

Updated the OP with Team Instructions & Player Instructions as requested by many!

The tactic is not working for me kyanite. Got Defeats in first three matches.I am 19th In the league now.

Working well albeit with a tweak. Added Play out of defence, look for overlap, higher tempo and removed roam from positions

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

The tactic is not working for me kyanite. Got Defeats in first three matches.I am 19th In the league now.

What team are you using? United?
Playing on Touch?

Working well albeit with a tweak. Added Play out of defence, look for overlap, higher tempo and removed roam from positions

Are you Liverpool?

Yeah, using Liverpool and just about to approach the first January window

Fair enough, Touch match engine should really be the same as the regular match engine so glad you've found that tweaks have helped out as it's nice for a change to meet someone on here who understands that micromanagement might be needed at times :D

Out of interest, can you set OI & individual man marking at the start of each game on touch?

Fair enough, Touch match engine should really be the same as the regular match engine so glad you've found that tweaks have helped out as it's nice for a change to meet someone on here who understands that micromanagement might be needed at times :D

Out of interest, can you set OI & individual man marking at the start of each game on touch?
I'm not the guy that's playing on FMTouch :/

I'm not the guy that's playing on FMTouch :/

Ah right, the way the forum quoted your reply also combined my reply to the other guy, my bad.
Who are you looking at replacing/signing in the window?

Ah right, the way the forum quoted your reply also combined my reply to the other guy, my bad.
Who are you looking at replacing/signing in the window?
Looking to get rid of Sturridge, Milner, Sakho and Mignolet and I'll try to get Inaki Williams, Dahoud and Predrag Rajkovic

Should I add some instructions like this guy did?

You really shouldn't have to.
I've tested this tactic numerous times with Liverpool & other teams.
Granted I've had most success with Liverpool over plug & playing other lower league teams for obvious reasons.

You could try and upload your save for me to look at or maybe double check you're on the same match engine as me? (v17.1.1)?

EDIT: What's your starting line up? Who's playing where?