Should I make player instructions (which is the second column in tactics section) kyanite?

Should I make player instructions (which is the second column in tactics section) kyanite?

Yes.
If you're not using the player instructions then that might explain why the tactic isn't performing like it should.

I think i might give this a go with villa tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Kyanite. I'm training Inter, in Italian Serie A. Do you think that retrain Icardi as SS will work or should I try with another tactic for him? He has only one role :(

I think i might give this a go with villa tomorrow

I tried it with Blackburn and it had me in the play-off spots which was not too bad considering we're rubbish, so I imagine it would do well given how dominant Villa's quality is in that league!

Hi, Kyanite. I'm training Inter, in Italian Serie A. Do you think that retrain Icardi as SS will work or should I try with another tactic for him? He has only one role :(
I think Icardi will do really well as an SS because of his pace. He's right footed isn't he? Stick him in the middle and see what happens. I imagine his pace will cause a lot of problems for the opposition defence.

I tried it with Blackburn and it had me in the play-off spots which was not too bad considering we're rubbish, so I imagine it would do well given how dominant Villa's quality is in that league!

Yeah hope so im already 3 games in though just need to find the right players

I still don't actually know what the team instructions are!.

I can't get the tactic to download,I've put it in manually in tactics,hence reason I'm asking for a screen shot of team instructions,just incase I've missed something.was a pretty big read so just didn't wanna miss something out

sorry

In the first two games firmino,mane,coutinho were scoring lots of goals but now they are not scoring.What to do kyanite? I have not changed anything but still they are not scoring.

I tried that but wont work

I still don't actually know what the team instructions are!.

I can't get the tactic to download,I've put it in manually in tactics,hence reason I'm asking for a screen shot of team instructions,just incase I've missed something.was a pretty big read so just didn't wanna miss something out

sorry

Will try and sort out another download mirror/link.
As for team instructions, the screenshot has been in the opening post for quite some time, it's hard to miss.

In the first two games firmino,mane,coutinho were scoring lots of goals but now they are not scoring.What to do kyanite? I have not changed anything but still they are not scoring.

You're the manager... you tell me what to do ;)

Honestly, the assumption that plug & play tactics still work is something that needs to be forgotten.
Form plays a bigger factor this year as well as morale. Is anyone out of position? Who's out injured? Are your full backs playing enough crosses in to the box? I can't tell you how to fix it if I can't see what's going wrong, hence why you need to micromanage whether that be player rotation, drop under-performing players, etc.

I didn't get the results that I did by just putting the tactic in and leaving it to play on its own.
I still had to manage the team and make impactful substitutions, change training how I felt was necessary etc.