Is there any way to remove the mark specific player instructions from you AMCR/AMCL? Am I just too stupid to find it?

Is there any way to remove the mark specific player instructions from you AMCR/AMCL? Am I just too stupid to find it?

It's in player instructions at the start or during a game.

Yes I've found that. What I mean is if there is a way to remove those 2 specific instructions all together?

Does it work better without it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am trying this out with an underdog in the Eredivisie, Excelsior. Hopefully it can work there too despite having a £0 budget and no room for extra wages!

I am trying this out with an underdog in the Eredivisie, Excelsior. Hopefully it can work there too despite having a £0 budget and no room for extra wages!

Don't personally think it will do great for an underdog, but good luck nonetheless :)

I dont think it's a good idea to play this tactic on lower league / underdog team,
The reason?
Because this this tactic is constantly pressuring your opponents,
and to do that, all of your players need to have high Work Rate attribute, then the Determination Attribute,
which is so hard to find that kind of player on lower league.

I dont think it's a good idea to play this tactic on lower league / underdog team,
The reason?
Because this this tactic is constantly pressuring your opponents,
and to do that, all of your players need to have high Work Rate attribute, then the Determination Attribute,
which is so hard to find that kind of player on lower league.

You hit the nail on the head :)

Hi all! I've tested this tactic in my Liverpool save in first season: it's solid for sure, but I had some struggle when it comes to attack...

Got a winning streak of 15 games, in which I've conceded only 4 goal, including brilliant games against Everton and City, both ended 4-1. In the last 15 games of the season the team started to perform little poorly, and there I had 4 wins, 7 draws and 4 loss (one of those was simulated by mistake, lost 4-2 to Leicester with Buvac 4231).
Won the League with 80 points, second Arsenal to 78 (Wenger didn't manage to reach me, even when i kept waisting points).

I've seen decent football for all the season, tons of shots (277 on goal with 57 goals; 1 on 5 not really great); but opponents I faced where slightly more cynical (99 shots on goal with 28 goals; 1 on 3).
I can accept that, that's sort of happening to Reds irl...

The tactic it's brilliant, three BWM works wonderfully: every opponent pass% was trashed due to pressing, and I'm going to test it more.

But still, I find that with this match engine flanks are too OP: I played narrow, not even balanced most of the time, and still Clyne delivered more assists than anyone in the team. I've never had the feeling that my team was going to score with a good pass from one of the BWM/AMC, or with a fast counter after winning a ball in opponents side, at least not as main reliable source of score: of all my assists only 20 were coming from the center, and almost 30 from the flanks. None of my player has been outstanding: Sadio got 10 goals, Coutinho 8, Firmino 7, Lallana 5 as Gini.

I don't know: I really likes the tactic, probably the best way to fit real Klopp style in the game, but the game seems to respond not that well, at least to me. I have always the feeling that ball on the flank in Fm create much more danger compared to a ball just outside the box but in the center; that's an engine flaw, not a tactic one of course.

Anyway, big props to the creator, that's the smartest transposition of gegenpressing in the game I've seen, grats.

Hi all! I've tested this tactic in my Liverpool save in first season: it's solid for sure, but I had some struggle when it comes to attack...

Got a winning streak of 15 games, in which I've conceded only 4 goal, including brilliant games against Everton and City, both ended 4-1. In the last 15 games of the season the team started to perform little poorly, and there I had 4 wins, 7 draws and 4 loss (one of those was simulated by mistake, lost 4-2 to Leicester with Buvac 4231).
Won the League with 80 points, second Arsenal to 78 (Wenger didn't manage to reach me, even when i kept waisting points).

I've seen decent football for all the season, tons of shots (277 on goal with 57 goals; 1 on 5 not really great); but opponents I faced where slightly more cynical (99 shots on goal with 28 goals; 1 on 3).
I can accept that, that's sort of happening to Reds irl...

The tactic it's brilliant, three BWM works wonderfully: every opponent pass% was trashed due to pressing, and I'm going to test it more.

But still, I find that with this match engine flanks are too OP: I played narrow, not even balanced most of the time, and still Clyne delivered more assists than anyone in the team. I've never had the feeling that my team was going to score with a good pass from one of the BWM/AMC, or with a fast counter after winning a ball in opponents side, at least not as main reliable source of score: of all my assists only 20 were coming from the center, and almost 30 from the flanks. None of my player has been outstanding: Sadio got 10 goals, Coutinho 8, Firmino 7, Lallana 5 as Gini.

I don't know: I really likes the tactic, probably the best way to fit real Klopp style in the game, but the game seems to respond not that well, at least to me. I have always the feeling that ball on the flank in Fm create much more danger compared to a ball just outside the box but in the center; that's an engine flaw, not a tactic one of course.

Anyway, big props to the creator, that's the smartest transposition of gegenpressing in the game I've seen, grats.

Hey dude, thanks a lot for the post!

Regarding the last few matches of the season, did you try changing training up? I often find that helps when you just hit a bit of a brick wall with form, as well as rotating one or two players.
In the matches that were draws, did you change the mentality to attacking to try and push that extra bit forward?

It's interesting that you changed things to narrow, however believe it or not that could actually be counter-intuitive because what I've found in this match engine (which is very strange tbh) is that the narrower you play, the more room it creates for your overlapping full backs/wing backs, because opposition players also come narrow to mark your players! So if you're restricting the space in the middle of the park, it's natural you will get less assists coming from there if you see where I'm coming from? Because the middle of the park gets more congested. But by all means it might not be this, and might be the recent update. Just my two cents though.

In conclusion, it's great you've seen the gegenpressing :D
But perhaps next season try and increase the width back to balanced and see what happens.
Sadio Mane for me got 19 goals, 6 assists and player of the season. Firmino 9 goals, 10 assists. Wijnaldum 10 goals, 4 assists. Coutinho 12 goals, 8 assists. Emre Can 4 goals, 9 assists. Most of these assists bar Clyne who got 12 assists from crosses, came from passes through the middle and counter-attacks which you can see from the players! So it honestly could be your width or any other small tweaks you've done that have caused this (I also concede it could be the latest match engine, not tested this on the latest!).

However I really appreciate your post & feedback & i'm looking forward to hearing back from you! Hopefully next season goes even better for you :D

Hey.. When i DL the formation and find it in the savegame, it´s not same as it´s on the picture...?
How come?

Yeah I thought this also while playing however, it was interesting to see the results of the first season. It started fantastically being unbeaten in pre-season (expected being the favourite). There was a surprise 5 wins in a row to start the season off, this have proved vital in staying up this season. The season expectations have been overachieved by finishing 13th, as oppose to being in a relegation battle. Despite this I unsurprising suffered difficulties but it was not uncommon for Excelsior to be losing games quite frequently.

As you mentioned it would be difficult to find the drive for the players and it certainly was! I'm not sure if this was common in other teams but they was a lot of complaining about training? I found it very hard to find a goalscorer as the ones I inherited were poachers etc and not technically gifted. In fact my top goalscorer only managed 6 goals (Aleix Garcia on loan from Manchester City) and he ranked 24th in the Eredivsie.

It is a very promising tactic and I have had job offers from Cardiff City, MK Dons and Preston North End meaning that I will be able to try this elsewhere. I will try to keep this updated

Problem!

I'm currently in 2024 and never been able to get this kinda tactic myself, so glad to have found someone who has!! I've used it since the start of the season with AC Milan, I as 10 games unbeaten in the league having won away and Juventus and drawing away at roma, 4 points clear after 11 games!!

My question is, have you ever had a shock result? I've just lost 5-2 away to Pescara, completely out of the blue!! Any help on how I could maybe future results like this? :)

Great tactic!!

Hey.. When i DL the formation and find it in the savegame, it´s not same as it´s on the picture...?
How come?

Strange... are you sure you've downloaded the right tactic?

Yeah I thought this also while playing however, it was interesting to see the results of the first season. It started fantastically being unbeaten in pre-season (expected being the favourite). There was a surprise 5 wins in a row to start the season off, this have proved vital in staying up this season. The season expectations have been overachieved by finishing 13th, as oppose to being in a relegation battle. Despite this I unsurprising suffered difficulties but it was not uncommon for Excelsior to be losing games quite frequently.

As you mentioned it would be difficult to find the drive for the players and it certainly was! I'm not sure if this was common in other teams but they was a lot of complaining about training? I found it very hard to find a goalscorer as the ones I inherited were poachers etc and not technically gifted. In fact my top goalscorer only managed 6 goals (Aleix Garcia on loan from Manchester City) and he ranked 24th in the Eredivsie.

It is a very promising tactic and I have had job offers from Cardiff City, MK Dons and Preston North End meaning that I will be able to try this elsewhere. I will try to keep this updated

Awesome.

I'm currently in 2024 and never been able to get this kinda tactic myself, so glad to have found someone who has!! I've used it since the start of the season with AC Milan, I as 10 games unbeaten in the league having won away and Juventus and drawing away at roma, 4 points clear after 11 games!!

My question is, have you ever had a shock result? I've just lost 5-2 away to Pescara, completely out of the blue!! Any help on how I could maybe future results like this? :)

Great tactic!!

Sounds great! Glad it's going well for you :D
As for the shock result, the only times I've found shock results to occur are when I forget to do the man marking? Good luck!

Terrible

5-1 loss to Man City, Eeked out a 1-0 against Gillingham, 4-1 loss to Arsenal.

Awful tactic.

Interesting looking set up.

Am currently sitting 2nd after 11 games with 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses. Initial observations are that it is not quiet so free scoring in the early games (it seems to take a bit longer for players to adjust to the tactic) but defensively it seems quiet solid. I am restricting teams to 3-4 shots a game, but the opposition do seem to be more clinical than I have seen in other tactics ie lose 3-1 to Huddersfield in the League Cup with them only having 3 shots on target. I have also noticed most of the goals I conceed are via through balls in the middle of the pitch, so was wondering if anyone has also noticed this?

1 solution I think might work, and what your ideas is to drop the middle CM back into a DM with Ball Winning (Defend) role while shifting the 2 remaining CM to Box-to-Box to take advantage of Henderson and Milners energy, fitness and drive whilst having someone offering the protection in front of the 2 CD and will be more likely to be in position to cut out these through balls.

I have also noticed most goals scored are coming from Firmino (7) and the only other player to score muliple is Mane (2). Am wondering if anyone has tried pushing the SS forward to CF when using either Sturridge or Origi? and if so, how has this effected the team's dynamism when defending?

Interesting looking set up.

Am currently sitting 2nd after 11 games with 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses. Initial observations are that it is not quiet so free scoring in the early games (it seems to take a bit longer for players to adjust to the tactic) but defensively it seems quiet solid. I am restricting teams to 3-4 shots a game, but the opposition do seem to be more clinical than I have seen in other tactics ie lose 3-1 to Huddersfield in the League Cup with them only having 3 shots on target. I have also noticed most of the goals I conceed are via through balls in the middle of the pitch, so was wondering if anyone has also noticed this?

1 solution I think might work, and what your ideas is to drop the middle CM back into a DM with Ball Winning (Defend) role while shifting the 2 remaining CM to Box-to-Box to take advantage of Henderson and Milners energy, fitness and drive whilst having someone offering the protection in front of the 2 CD and will be more likely to be in position to cut out these through balls.

I have also noticed most goals scored are coming from Firmino (7) and the only other player to score muliple is Mane (2). Am wondering if anyone has tried pushing the SS forward to CF when using either Sturridge or Origi? and if so, how has this effected the team's dynamism when defending?

What I'd suggest instead of changing the shape, is simply change to an attacking mentality when you really need a goal. Seems obvious, but it helped us grind out wins in the games where we dominated but it seemed like we either conceded a sloppy goal or couldn't break the deadlock.

Hi there guys! I used this tactics for my Liverpool save and at the start of the season all I can say is that I really really like it ! The team is very offensive, many goals and many occasions. I post some screens to see.

This was the first Premier League match and it was absolutely tremendous...

View attachment 1120134

This is the first eleven used in United game

View attachment 1120135

I know that friendlys are not important but it can tell a lot about a team, in my opinion..

View attachment 1120136

Amazing wins against AC Milan & Manchester United. Well done :)