Born Legacy - A Jake_Gtfc_Burrows Story

What team should I be - I will have a good reputation due to my Career with Stoke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2nd October 2011

Posession Pays Off

View attachment 271928

Everton turned posession into goals today as they totally controlled Norwich at Goodison Park today as they get back to winning ways.

Everton 3 - 0 Norwich
Jelavic(2),Gibson

Everton passed Norwich off the park as they got the three points today, Everton got off to a flyer as Jelavic got to the rebound after the keeper seemed to head the ball out. The blues went on to score two more throughout the match to get the win against The Canaries.

MOM - Jelavic - 2 Goals

15th October 2011

Everton Hold Off QPR

View attachment 271939

Everton played well to secure the victory against big spending QPR including a 35 yard screamer from Darren Gibson

QPR 1 - 2 Everton
Gibson,Oscar

Everton got off to a flyer in the 8th miunte when Gibson curled home a first time strike from 35 yards to silence the home crowd. Things got beter for Everton as wonderkid Oscar on loan from Chelsea scored his first goal for the club witha well struck effort.

MOM - Gibson - 1 Goal

20th October

Everton Gain Momentum In Europe

View attachment 271943

Everton came off winners against an impressive Hannover side. Burrows remains unbeaten in Europe so far.

Everton 2 - 1 Hannover
Vellios,OG

Everton got off likely as they won the 3rd match of the Group Stages of this years Europa League competetion. It started well for the english team as Vellios put them ahead in the 20th minute. Going in the break with a lead Burrows' boys had to keep going to find the win. However they conceded an equaliser, it wasn't until the 4th minute of added time that they could send their supporters home happy.

MOM - Fellani

25th October

Everton Through to Quarter Final

View attachment 271951

A confident performance from Everton secured victory in the fourth round today to set up a clash against Newcastle United

Stevenage 0 - 4 Everton
King,Gueye(2),Del Pierro

Everton got off to a great start as youngster Joshua King got his first goal for the club in the 3rd minute of the match, Gueye who hasn't been in the team then got on the scoresheet for the second, Alessandra Del Pierro then stopped his goal drought as he scored the third 25 minutes in, before Gueye rounded the scoring off just before half time.

MOM - Gueye - 2 Goals 1 Assist

30th October 2011

Everton Move Up To 5th

View attachment 271954

Everton moved upto 5th place 3 points behind first with a game in hand today as they secured the three points against reading today.

Everton 3 - 1 Reading
Pienaar,Jelavic(2)

Pienaar opened the scoring with a confident finish past the on coming keeper to put his team ahead. Jelavic then extended the lead before half time. The third came from a through ball which top goalscorer Jelavic came on to it to finish off the game.

MOM - Jelavic - 2 Goals

Great stuff, can you post the league table?

2nd November 2011

Toffees Through To Next Stage!

View attachment 271990

With three games to go Everton knew that with a win they would be qualifed to the next stage of the Europa League, it's now 10 points 4 games , 2 games to go!

Hannover 1 - 2 Everton
Vellios,Jagielka

Everton produced a sensible performance to quarentee qualification in to the next round. Jake's Boys weren't expected to get through however have beat the odds. Vellios got his team in front as he broke free and comfortablly put the ball past Hannover's keeper. Hannover equalised soon after the break and it took until the 87th minute before Jagielka got a head on a corner which came off the post and in.

MOM - Shurtz (Hannover)

Current League Table;

View attachment 271996

Not bad tbh! two games in hand on most teams which will take me upto joint first - if i win them!!:D

7th November 2011

Underdogs win!

View attachment 272009

Everton produced a fantastic performance to overcome favourites Tottenham. Burrows' tactics worked superb as his team kept hold of the ball and played barctastic passing play.

Everton 3 - 2 Tottenham
Vellios,Osman,Baines(p)

Tottenham had a disastraus start as Vellios got Everton to a fantastic start in the 4th minute. In the 14th minutes Osman striked to make it 2-0 and put the blues in a comfortable position. Adebayor got a goal back just before the Half Time whistle. When Jelavic was fouled inside the box the crowd knew, Baines would finish it and he sure didn't disappoint!

MOM - Vellios

^^ the ******* who broke it needs to get frimponged (unless it was you)

ggreat! I'll be slobbing about on monday and tuesday so I'll be getting dat

Everyone :/ I can't get It mended the repair guys telling me it will be £155 to mend a screen , the mother said no so I will have to get a new laPtop unless i get somebody to do it! .... SORRY! GUTTED :(