Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Transfer
Deadline 6PM - Update will be at 7PM

"Get your last minute deal before the managers get a chance to spend some money!"

Place bids for the following players via PM, You even have a chance to pinch players from other chairman, but with an added risk... (Read on for more...)

Player available to bid on, are as follows:-

Dani Aranzubia
Hatem Ben Arfa - Liverpool have already expressed their interest in the fallen French talent.
Mohammed Zidan
Antonio Cassano
Lassana Diarra - Newcastle get the bidding started with another French International.
Marco Estrada
Lucas Rios Marques "Lucas" - Hull chase Brazilian full back with a couple of International caps even with all the Brazil talent.
Jo
Simao - While Swansea are chasing the signature of an experienced winger with great technique and delivery from set pieces.
So for the rules...
...the clubs already having expressed interest are to bid wage amount if they haven't already (via PM).
but if another club wants them then they can PM me but they will have to pay double the wage bid from the original team that expressed their interest initially, a big price to take a player from a rival.

Is it worth the risk... Any players with no previous interest then highest bidder takes them...

You can only bid on one player each. ***Teams who have already bidded can place an additional bid to sign or steal another transfer, who knows you might end up with two decent players for nothing.

Hope all makes sense...

I will not be bidding

I'm sorry I was busy getting drunk after our trashing of the scum on saturday and then recovering on Sunday and Monday... Nonetheless I haven't found anyone I particularly want to buy so it hasn't affected much at all, still gonna leave it up to the manager to do my signings for this first bit and see how that goes.

Borne do you want us to PM you our initial budgets and ticket prices etc.?

I'm sorry I was busy getting drunk after our trashing of the scum on saturday and then recovering on Sunday and Monday... Nonetheless I haven't found anyone I particularly want to buy so it hasn't affected much at all, still gonna leave it up to the manager to do my signings for this first bit and see how that goes.

Borne do you want us to PM you our initial budgets and ticket prices etc.?

just ticket prices for now please

Born, do you get my list and prizes? I think I'm already send it in Sunday.

Can i just leave my ticket prices the same and i wont be doing any free transfers

Rather than my own deals im more interested in seeing who everybody else got

-slowly taps invisible watch- 16 mins bro. Joking, you're ready when you are. Take your time bro.

I think I'll have to take a break from refreshing! Keep getting more and more frustrated :p

I think I'll have to take a break from refreshing! Keep getting more and more frustrated :p

Bet you it will come while you're taking your break! Or just refresh pressing the button by the go forward button.

I have Fm 15 on Laptop and on here on phone. Lol! Just beat Spurs 3-0 away lol. Rooneyx2 and Boye with the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.