Status
Not open for further replies.
File needs to be copied into game directory where your saves are then you will be able to load it in game

I know where it needs to be saved it just doesn't recognise the file when I go to save it. Need to use a file to open it with on here but not sure what kind of file I need to save it as.

We're closing in! Hull into Champions League places after tonight's signings! :p

Lannister Puts Faith in New Manager

View attachment 768637
Palace Chairman to Give over Transfer Dealings to Tuchel

View attachment 302336

The relative quiet from Crystal Palace's corner this transfer window has been explained as sources close to the Crystal Palace chairman claim he has decided to put his money where his mouth is and let his manager buy his own players for the foreseeable future.

'Tywin knows he is not a football man and that many chairmen who get too involved in the football side of the business end up negatively affecting his club so he is going to give Thomas power in the transfer market', Our source said, 'of course, should Palace's situation deteriorate then this policy might have to be reviewed in future windows but for the moment, Tywin believes he has the right man for the job and that he should let him pick his own team.'

It is thought that the money available to Tuchel will be something in the region of £7 million and that he will pick who will be bought and sold within this budget.​

A lion acting like a sheep? Might as well rename my team to Hull City Dragons straight away!

View attachment 768637
Palace Chairman to Give over Transfer Dealings to Tuchel

View attachment 768666

The relative quiet from Crystal Palace's corner this transfer window has been explained as sources close to the Crystal Palace chairman claim he has decided to put his money where his mouth is and let his manager buy his own players for the foreseeable future.

'Tywin knows he is not a football man and that many chairmen who get too involved in the football side of the business end up negatively affecting his club so he is going to give Thomas power in the transfer market', Our source said, 'of course, should Palace's situation deteriorate then this policy might have to be reviewed in future windows but for the moment, Tywin believes he has the right man for the job and that he should let him pick his own team.'

It is thought that the money available to Tuchel will be something in the region of £7 million and that he will pick who will be bought and sold within this budget.​

Bit of a risk.... I simmed the transfer period after c2c transfers, koeman sold schniederlin for 25m and brought in some wank replacements I'm now starting to feel nervous lol

Last edited:
Do we have a say on who gets put on the transfer list in game for our managers to sell?

Will players we want to transfer list be allowed to be transfer listed at the club before the manager gets to take control of the squad?

Do we have a say on who gets put on the transfer list in game for our managers to sell?

yes usually borne will ask us who we want on transfer list. can't guarantee they will go!

Does anyone know the answer to this I want to that aswell

it will effect it. so if u go too high less people will turn up..

Will players we want to transfer list be allowed to be transfer listed at the club before the manager gets to take control of the squad?

yes..same as above!

I don't think so, but in game you do get chairman blocking outgoing transfers. Sometimes.

Does anyone know the answer to this I want to that aswell

Before I sim the transfer window, you can put players on the transfer list (ingame) whether your manager agrees is a different story and there will be blocking of ingame transfers I'm afraid, these day-to-day decisions are down to your manager... Have faith, if you don't sack him now !!

I hope my manager has balls and doesn't sell Begovic... :D

I've simmed through the transfer window twice now, and I have to say I hope I get some transfers through, because Steve Bruce hasn't done anything in either of them :p

What do I need to do to withdraw transfer budget from my manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.