Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I need to do to withdraw transfer budget from my manager?
What do you mean?? withdraw? We haven't Allocated any funds to the managers yet, I will take those details after the chairmans have spent the money that they want to.

What do you mean?? withdraw? We haven't Allocated any funds to the managers yet, I will take those details after the chairmans have spent the money that they want to.

That's alright then, I thought I'd missed something somewhere!

will signings be announced on here or will we receive pm's?
and will we get another copy of the save?

I hope no one snaps up Heskey. He's got Man Utd calibre all over him. Hands off!

and the deadline has passed...exciting stuff!

On another note, have people already given up? I swear there are some teams who haven't posted anything yet...Arsenal springs to mind...

and the deadline has passed...exciting stuff!

On another note, have people already given up? I swear there are some teams who haven't posted anything yet...Arsenal springs to mind...

It's annoying when it's a big team that's done nothing. I'm sure most people here would've liked to play as Aresnal :)

Looking forward to this. Will we find out tonight if we got our targets?

Excited to find out who we all captured! Any idea of how long it will take to sort it all out?

Think we need some new people in for those who haven't made any contributions yet.

Free Transfer
Deadline 6PM - Update will be at 7PM

"Get your last minute deal before the managers get a chance to spend some money!"

Place bids for the following players via PM, You even have a chance to pinch players from other chairman, but with an added risk... (Read on for more...)

Player available to bid on, are as follows:-

Dani Aranzubia
Hatem Ben Arfa - Liverpool have already expressed their interest in the fallen French talent.
Mohammed Zidan
Antonio Cassano
Lassana Diarra - Newcastle get the bidding started with another French International.
Marco Estrada
Lucas Rios Marques "Lucas" - Hull chase Brazilian full back with a couple of International caps even with all the Brazil talent.
Jo
Simao - While Swansea are chasing the signature of an experienced winger with great technique and delivery from set pieces.
So for the rules...
...the clubs already having expressed interest are to bid wage amount if they haven't already (via PM).
but if another club wants them then they can PM me but they will have to pay double the wage bid from the original team that expressed their interest initially, a big price to take a player from a rival.

Is it worth the risk... Any players with no previous interest then highest bidder takes them...

You can only bid on one player each. ***Teams who have already bidded can place an additional bid to sign or steal another transfer, who knows you might end up with two decent players for nothing.

Hope all makes sense...

Think we need some new people in for those who haven't made any contributions yet.

Well, I know mr. Tywin said that he'd chosen not to do more transfers, so if he is one of the ones missing the transfer template, a reason is given. But I've yet to see announcements of any kind from several of the teams :( Haven't heard much from Arsenal or Sunderland!

I will give them until the September Update to become active... I know a few chairman prefer to leave things to their manager to begin with.

Well, I know mr. Tywin said that he'd chosen not to do more transfers, so if he is one of the ones missing the transfer template, a reason is given. But I've yet to see announcements of any kind from several of the teams :( Haven't heard much from Arsenal or Sunderland!

I did have contact with arsenalin the c2c transfers

I have Arsenal, Palace and Sunderland flagged for inactivity during 2 windows...

I have Arsenal, Palace and Sunderland flagged for inactivity during 2 windows...

The chairman of Palace made a statement saying that he was leaving his transfer activity to his manager yesterday I think. It's a couple of pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.