Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I got a transfer budget of 60 mil at west brom.....?

seems like it might be a little high haha
You set your own transfer budgets, that it just what the game had it set to, again these will change after LFC's update

Borne when every club has been taken can we update our first updates? Can we also talk amongst ourselves about players?

I'll take villa please
[email protected]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I be qpr?
email is [email protected]

Can I be Sunderland?
email is [email protected]

I did say PM but thats cool for all three... I will update the opening posts.

Borne when every club has been taken can we update our first updates? Can we also talk amongst ourselves about players?
I obviously can't stop you from discussing deals already but hold off from PM-ing me until the window opens please, and no press conferences until every club is taken and i confirm this on the thread

Sent my PM

This sounds really cool. Now to try and work out who I want to buy and sell :D

Just Burnley to go...

Any takers??

Please read the rules and send me the template via PM

Glad to see my beloved Tottenham have bought Dele Alli :D
Means spurs will have him in the update and only be on loan at MK Dons for the season :D

Looking forward to kicking this off at the weekend.

At least we got a backup RM! (Lennon) Can we do the intros now seeing as nearly all the spots are taken (And the last one is wanted!)?

Chairman can now announce their takeovers, visions etc.

There is still some background work I need to do on my excel spreadsheet when LFC's update is done...

So no PM's on C2C deals yet please - should be open for PM's at about 8pm-ish

Chairman can now announce their takeovers, visions etc.

There is still some background work I need to do on my excel spreadsheet when LFC's update is done...

So no PM's on C2C deals yet please - should be open for PM's at about 8pm-ish

So we can start on transfers tonight?

And, just to confirm, when you say 8pm, what time zone? I assume UK?

Oh, and another quick question. The transfer budgets that we set, are they what we're limited to? Or what our managers are limited to?

images

New Era At Newcastle

Ashley Sells Up.

Today it is announced that Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley has decided to sell Newcastle United. When asked why he had this to say:

“I have sold this club in order to focus on my new funding project of Rangers, I have been with Newcastle for a while now and decided the excitement of Rangers was enough for me and that I need to focus on that only. I have found the best man to take over from me. He will do everything to make sure that the club he loves once again gets the glory it deserves.”

Alan Shearer completes Toon takeover.

Shortly after the new broke that Mike Ashley had sold the club we hear news that Newcastle legend Alan Shearer has taken over the club he is idolised at.

Alan released this statement:

“This is a great day for me and hopefully all Newcastle fans. I have wanted to come back to this wonderful club for quite some time now. Finally I have that chance. I could not be happier. We have a great set up here, all I need to do is make a few changes here and there and we will turn this club into a challenger on all fronts. I must now go, important business to get to.”

Status
Not open for further replies.