Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can start on transfers tonight?

And, just to confirm, when you say 8pm, what time zone? I assume UK?

Oh, and another quick question. The transfer budgets that we set, are they what we're limited to? Or what our managers are limited to?
You can start C2C transfers tonight... and yes its UK time.

The transfer budgets you set are for your manager to spend, you will set them after the chairman transfer window.

You can start C2C transfers tonight... and yes its UK time.

The transfer budgets you set are for your manager to spend, you will set them after the chairman transfer window.

Ok, thanks. Is that time also when we can send to you foreign and domestic players we want to sign?

Not had a response to my message or post... Assume all teams are taken now?

Surprise Exit by Bill Kenwright!

“We have seen a major shock here at Everton as Everton owner Bill Kenwright has actually retired from Football! This is shocking news as he has shown no signs of retiring! And this just in, we have had a news conference reported for 2:30pm to announce the new chairman! Back to you Jim in the studio.”

(2:30pm)

BK = Bill Kenwright PR = Press LR = Lewie Roberts

BK: Welcome to the press assembled here today. I have unfortunately had to retire from football. Sad, isn’t it? But I have found my replacement. Here, is Lewie Roberts!
(Lewie walks into the room and sits)
PR: Welcome, Lewie. You have been announced as the new chairman at Everton Football Club. How do you feel?
LR: I feel delighted! This has been my boyhood club and to now have the chance to take over my favourite team is a dream come true.
PR: So, what’s your vision for the club then?
LR: Well, I have a 4-5 season plan:
1st​ season: Europa League Finish, Final of one domestic cup, Last 16 of EL
2nd​ season: Fight for CL, Win a domestic cup, Last 8/4 of EL
3rd​ season: 4th​ Place Finish, Win a domestic cup and Final of other, Final of EL/Last 16 of CL
4th​ season: Fight for title, Win both DCs, Last 4 of CL
5th​ season: Fight for EVERYTHING!

PR: Interesting! Will Martinez stay as manager?
LR: Yes, he will be staying. I will give him every confidence and I really like how he plays. J I got to sort out transfers, had a bid for Barkley, bye all!

Last edited:
Lannisters Take Over Palace

View attachment 764149
Tywin Lannister Takes Charge at Crystal Palace

View attachment 304199

Billionaire businessman and aristocrat Tywin Lannister has today used his enormous funds to buy Crystal Palace Football Club from co-chairmen Steve Parish and Stephen Browett.

Notoriously ruthless and cunning, Lannister tends to get what he wants, and in this occasion he has set his sights on success in the football world at Palace. However, he has made it clear that he is not just pumping funds into the club without careful forethought and deliberation, and that he is here to run a business, not as some sort of 'sugar-daddy'.

Other chairmen around the country will understandably be nervous over Lannister's machiavellian history in the business world, where he prides himself in ruining direct competition. No case is this more famous than the case of the Reyne Company from Castamere, a multi-million pound company, who after dealing with Lannister now find themselves living in a council estate in Croydon. So infamous is this event, that it is reported that Lannister sends his rivals copies of the well known song 'The Rains of Castamere' in order to frighten them into doing his bidding.

A great believer in family-values, joining Tywin on the Palace board will be his brother, Kevan, as Managing Director, as well as Jaime and Cersei Lannister, his two children, as Directors.

View attachment 304198

Tywin Lannister Sends His Regards

<strong><u>[video=youtube;vU8eL2CjzHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw[/video]​

View attachment 764149
Tywin Lannister Takes Charge at Crystal Palace

View attachment 764151

Billionaire businessman and aristocrat Tywin Lannister has today used his enormous funds to buy Crystal Palace Football Club from co-chairmen Steve Parish and Stephen Browett.

Notoriously ruthless and cunning, Lannister tends to get what he wants, and in this occasion he has set his sights on success in the football world at Palace. However, he has made it clear that he is not just pumping funds into the club without careful forethought and deliberation, and that he is here to run a business, not as some sort of 'sugar-daddy'.

Other chairmen around the country will understandably be nervous over Lannister's machiavellian history in the business world, where he prides himself in ruining direct competition. No case is this more famous than the case of the Reyne Company from Castamere, a multi-million pound company, who after dealing with Lannister now find themselves living in a council estate in Croydon. So infamous is this event, that it is reported that Lannister sends his rivals copies of the well known song 'The Rains of Castamere' in order to frighten them into doing his bidding.

A great believer in family-values, joining Tywin on the Palace board will be his brother, Kevan, as Managing Director, as well as Jaime and Cersei Lannister, his two children, as Directors.

View attachment 764157

You have no idea how much that now wants me to make Ned or Robb Stark chairmen of Stoke, just to compete against Tywin and Crystal Palace :D

I wont though. Don't want to steal your thunder :)

Excellent though :D

Last edited:
View attachment 304194

Today Katharina Liebherr announced the sale of Southampton Football Club. She was reluctant to announce that she just didn’t have a interest in football like her father and apologises to Southampton fans but thinks the new consortium taking over will be the best thing for the club. The consortium will be headed by Matthew Snook who will be acting in the role of chairman for the club.

View attachment 304192

The rest of the all star board includes; Sky Sports duo Ed and Southampton Legend Matthew Le Tissier, coldplay drummer Will Champion, Olympic silver medalist Iwan Thomas and Glamour model Lucy Pinder.
View attachment 304191View attachment 304189View attachment 304188View attachment 304190View attachment 304187

Gabby Logan: So Mr Snook as a life long saints fan and season ticket holder, how are you feeling today?

Matthew Snook: Please call me Matt, to be honest it hasn't truly sank in yet, im sure the more time i spend in my office the more real it will seem.

Gabby Logan: you come into the job with a Board with a group of all stars, tell me how this came about?

Matthew Snook: When Cortese left earlier in the year the club went into a meltdown. nobody knew what was happening and Mrs liebherr didnt seem interested in the club. i took it upon myself to get the right group of people together to take the club to the next level.
my first port of call was to bring in a club legend so the fans would be behind us and realise this was the real deal. i approached 'Le God' at a book signing of match of my life by alex crook and joe batchelor. matt was there signing copies and i approached him with the idea and who i wanted to get involved. he took over and arranged a meeting between the group and it all went from there.

Gabby Logan: What are the aims for the club and what about current staff involved?

Matthew Snook: We have complete faith in koeman and his backroom staff. we aim to progress into the top 6 as a short term goal then take the club global with the help of our all star board. we aim to bring through more great youth prospects and integrate high profile signings to help these players develop.

Gabby Logan: What about finances, are you well backed?

Matthew Snook: we have a budget to work with that keeps us within FFP but we do have some investors available who are willing to donate large sums to the club. Unfortunately that's all i have time for today, i look forward to speaking to you soon

Assem Allam resigns as Chairman of Hull!

Takeover bid accepted at Hull.
In a shock series of events, Egypt-born British businessman Assem Allam has elected to sell his share in Hull City. The increasing insecurity in the energy business, Allam felt the need to accept when a bid came in from a consortium headed by former footballers.
View attachment 304193
Assem Allam says goodbye to Hull

Consortium headed by former footballers takes control.
There have been many roumours going around as to who leads this consortium of footballers, but Hull City have finally confirmed the appointment of their new Chairman. And it is.....

View attachment 304186
CRIS KAMARA

Sky Sports had a talk with the new chairman.

Jeff Stelling: This is really an astonishing turn of events. Had you ever thought that you'd be appointed as chairman of a Premier League club Chris?
Chris Kamara: Unbelievable Jeff! I'd never thought I would have this opportunity, so when it turned out that there was a chance of getting the job, I jumped at it like a beaver!

JS: So where does it go from here? What is in store for Hull?
CK: Well, firstly I believe in an image change, and I've thought of changing our name from Hull City Beavers, as to try to emulate those ferocious devils. Secondly we've got a big season ahead of us, playing in Europe as well as gunning for a respectable league position.

JS: So, any changes planned in the personel of the club?
CK: For now, I am looking at all options. But creating a stable foundation to build on is the main priority. We will be looking at strengthening in depth, and Steve Bruce has our full backing in this very exciting season.

Today West Ham United gives a Press Release for their fans and for the journalists. In this Press Release they confirmed that a Hungarian billionaire took over the club. Csányi Sándor the ex-President of the Hungarian Football Federation is the president of the biggest hungarian bank OTP. Csányi bought the club en bloc and they give an interview to the journalists.

-Hy! I'm David Hall from FourFourTwo and I have a question for you. Why you complete the takeover of West Ham?
-Well, I have to say that I'm looking for a big challange, as I was the president of HFF I experienced of managing a club or national team, and I got the idea that I should complete the takeover.. and I hope that I will give fame for Hungary whit the club's performance.

-I'm József Buzgó from NSO and I want to ask your expectations of the next season(s).
-Actually I'm looking forward for a solid mid-table finish for the first season, and in the second I want to qualify to the EURO cup, then Fortune will decide what will happen.. I don't know that the current manager, Sam Allardyce will stay or leave the club.. it will be decided in the next days when I had meeting with the staff.

Thanks for coming to this press release.

Is this the end of Mansours Millions

View attachment 304182View attachment 304166Manchester City chairman Sheikh Mansour is rumoured to be at Aberdeen University having discussions about a possible takeover of the English Champions, reports BBC Radio Manchester.
View attachment 304165
"I don't know about selling the club, but I know Sheikh Mansour is in Aberdeen to discuss a proposition from some a die hard Manchester City fan, who is looking to invest his new-found fortune," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said.

"I've no idea what the ins and outs of it are, I'll know more when the Sheikh comes back."
Mansour has previously played down the significance of the clubs poor Champions League performances but we believe this could be the reason for the discussion.

Former Malaga manager Pellegrini, 61, only took over at City last season after Roberto Mancini was sacked, despite winning a couple of trophies, something the City fans have been waiting a long time for.

View attachment 304164"Is the takeover a concern? Not really. But it is strange that this has happened so soon in my tenure if you want to put it that way," added Pellegrini.

"I'll sit down with Sheikh Mansour and discuss what the situation is.""But if it is the best thing going forward for the club then so be it, I have to say I do fear for my job. As a new owner will no doubt want to put his mark on the club. I guess only time will tell"

Also related to this story

Last edited:
Manchester United Takeover!!

man-united-badge.png

Manchester United Sold

Today we have learned that Manchester United have been sold by the Glazier family. Fans have rejoiced all over the country as the American tycoons who crippled the club with debt have now decided to leave. The family issued a statement via the clubs website...

"We regretfully have made the unanimous decision to sell the club. It was our fathers ambition and dream to work with Manchester United and we fully supported him. Sadly he is no longer with us and although we respect his dream and commitment to the club Our family would like to concentrate on other areas of business. The club, the staff and the fans have all been wonderful and we will not forget our time with the club which we have achieved so much"

Qatari Royal Family Buy Manchester United

images

So it has now been revealed that Manchester United have been bought out by members of the Qatari royal family. The purchase which was well over £1 billion was fronted by Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani. After the sale went through they were soon looking over their latest acquisition as they watched the team train at Carrington and were shown around by no other than club director Sir Alex Ferguson. After training the new owners met with Louis Van Gaal, his backroom staff and the players.

It's been reported that the Qatari royal family are happy to let the club self sustain and they have already backed Louis Van Gaal to do well. They will bankroll and take a back seat. So they say for now.

It's rumoured that United have a war chest to spend and that some players maybe leaving too. It looks like Fellaini, Evans, And Young are transfer Listed.

Last edited:
I am pulling out of this early as I don't think I'm going to have the time to give it the attention it deserves and see there are a few 'reserves' that would perhaps be more up for it than me.

sorry to be a pain, good luck to everyone and i will certainly be following.

Chelski No More

View attachment 304150

As of last night Chelsea had been left in a cloud of uncertainty with Roman Abramovich having his assets frozen by the Russian Government and being ordered to fly back to Russia to face charges of having too much money.

View attachment 304148

The Premier League and Chelsea were left at a loose end with the impending investigation until Cornish Multi-Billionaire Cool M Cool announced he had bought out Abramovich and was now the new owner of Chelsea Football Club. Cool M Cool made his money from his Pasty Empire.

He had this to say to our reporter at Stamford Bridge

You stand here as the new owner of Chelsea FC how do you feel?

Its a brilliant opportunity to take over one of the best clubs in the world that i simply could not pass up.

Will much change with Chelsea football club with you now in charge?

Im no Vincent Tan, you dont need to worry about our new kit being Black and White with a Pasty on it, there wont be any major investment as i want to keep in line with financial fair play any players that come into the club will have to be paid for by moving players out.

View attachment 304130

Finally Cool M Cool had this to say - I strongly urge any of the other Chairman to type Pasties into a search engine and see that he got into the wrong Pasty business.​

Status
Not open for further replies.