Status
Not open for further replies.
Chairman to Chairman Transfer Window Officially Open...
(please bear in mind I haven't checked the finances on the LFC update, they may have changed slightly, so please bear this in mind - Look at the save game if need be)

SaveGame File - LINK

Details I need to complete any transfer...

Type of Transfer: FGN/HG/LOAN/C2C/FREE
Wage Cat: Free/U21/21-29 Under 10 caps/21-29 Over 10 caps/30+/ HG/C2C/FGNLOAN/TRANSFER LISTED/RELEASE CLAUSE (Backup/Backup26/Rotation/Rotation26) -See wage rules for more details
Player Name:
Players Current Club:
Players New Club:
Players Current Value: (£) *please put Transfer Listed Asking Price or Release Clause fee or C2C Agreed Fee when appropriate (if C2C Loan I need their current value.)
Player Current Wage: (£ per week) *please put wage offer if player is a free agent

If these details aren't provided then the transfer request will be ignored, it's not my fault if your transfer doesn't go through

THE C2C WINDOW SHUTS ON FRIDAY MIDNIGHT (UK TIME) - THEN THE FGN TRANSFERS BEGIN (wait for my announcement)

Last edited:
View attachment 304140

Good Relations made between Chairmen

Reports coming out of Everton Football Club that there have been relations made between Everton and Southampton. This deal will see both teams offer players to each other if a bid is made for either of their players. This is what Lewie Roberts had to say on the deal:

"I feel very pleased that we could strike a deal with Matthew Snook and his board members. We feel that this will be both good to the club and its future. We would like to thank Southampton for agreeing to this deal."

In other news, there have been a few bids coming in for Ross Barkley from an unnamed BPL club. Fans may not like this, but Lewie will sell him if he gets enough money. A bit of a concern for Everton fans then!

View attachment 304128

Stoke City Transfer List

Crouch- £1m
Odemwingie- £1m
Palacios- £1.5m
Ireland- £6m
Bardsley- £3.5m
Shea- £2.5m
Sorensen- £500k

(All prices are negotiable, so if you're interested in a player, but feel the price is too high, feel free to negotiate. Either PM me on here, or email)

Chelsea

View attachment 304127

Chelsea Transfer List

John Obi Mikel - £15Million

Loic Remy - £15Million

Ramires -£35Million

All players are for sale at the right price.

Having lots of inquiries about the availability of James ward prowse, he is not for sale... Big offers for schniederlin and wanyama may be considered but I will only be selling one of the two.

Last edited:
View attachment 304120
Transfer List:
Dedryck Boyata £500K
Martin Demichellis £2m
Fernando £18m
Yaya Toure £40m
Jesus Navas £20m
Samir Nasri £30m
Stevan Jovetic 25m

Loan List (Future Fees are negotiable):
Jose Angel Pozo
Thierry Ambrose
Oliver Ntcham​

All change at the King Power!

View attachment 304119

In a move that should see a link between the old and the new, Leicester City have announced a new chairman will take charge at the club.

In a link to the old stadium name of the "Walkers Stadium", and a return to the club for a legend, Gary Lineker will return to the club. In a career that saw him play 194 times for the club, and score 95 times, it is arguable that Lineker is one of the people best placed to support the club.

In a statement to the congregated press, Lineker expressed the desire to keep the club in the Premiership for the upcoming season. Despite the previous chairmans' statement that he would spend whatever was necessary to get the team into Europe, Lineker was more circumspect about the issue. He suggested that "it was not necessary to go overboard", and that he "would assess things on an issue by issue basis".

With Leicester having just returned to the Premiership, fans had expressed concerns about any major overhauls the club could see. Lineker moved to re-assure fans however, and suggested that "everyone will have a chance to impress". He also made it clear that Nigel Pearson was "completely safe" within his role at the club, and that he would be meeting the manager in the next few days to discuss potential signings.

View attachment 304115
New Leicester City Chairman and MOTD host Gary Lineker

Should there be any enquiries for players, Lineker mentioned his email was always available, and that he was happy to talk. He also stated that despite rumours, he'd still be hosting popular football programme Match of the Day, as "I'm not letting Chiles ruin yet another football programme."

With a club legend in place, and a good solid squad ready for the season, Leicester fans should have a lot to look forward to for the upcoming season. Certainly, they would hope the days of the Championship are long behind them now.

View attachment 304111

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU THINKING LEW!

This is what the fans think of Lewie at the minute as he has only gone and SOLD Everton's best young prospect, Ross Barkley. The fans are reported to be distraught and upset. However, aside from that, it has been an EXTREMELY busy day for the Everton fans. They have sold Barkley and Alcaraz on Permanent deals and Besic on a loan deal to Man Utd, Stoke and West Ham respectively. Also, they have aquired 2 players: John Obi Mikel, on a Permanent deal, and Adnan Januzaj on a loan. We have reported to get a total of 27.25m from Barkley, Alcaraz and Besic and pay around 17m for Mikel and Januzaj.

Transfer List:

Aiden McGeady: 8m
Arouna Koné: 3.2m (Out for between 4-8 weeks)
Steven Pienaar: 1.5m

7e4d9f71602cb7511e3b7c3f2b27ac3c.jpg

Wall Street legend buys QPR
4cc45dfd0c595f3419fac75e79d2f55c.jpg

Nicknamed "the wolf of Wall Street" Jordan Belfort rose through the ranks in stockbroking and became a multi millionaire, and has now invested money into QPR
" I'm delighted to take over qpr, and I know for sure I can lead us into the top section of the table. we will work through each transfer window methodically, speaking with our future manager to make sure every signing fits his style. I believe we should always play a good passing and attacking style of football, always on the front foot and looking to score- this is how I believe the way to win is" when asked about the vacant manager position Belfort said " very few managers are capable of playing our football and bringing us to the next level, we target managers such as de boer, pellegrini and rijkaard. You will never see a manager like mourinho here at qpr nowadays"
Belfort then wrote a list and handed it to the reporter,it read:
Transfer list:
Rob green 500k
Joey Barton 500k
Junior hoilett 8m
Bobby Zamora 100k
Adel taarabt 20m

Then asked about Charlie Austin Belfort said "he's almost gone, we've almost replaced him. Forget about him" he then sold his microphone to a reporter and left, believed to be sniffing an unknown substance

Chelsea

View attachment 304104

Chelsea Players Leave

John Obi Mikel has moved on to Everton for a reported £12Million whilst Loic Remy is currently agreeing personal terms on an £11Million transfer back to QPR.
There are reported to be a few deals in the offing still for Chelsea with Drogba heading for the exit door at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are sure to strengthen their own squad before the end of the window​

View attachment 304101

Change at the Potters

Peter Coates has today announced that he is no longer chairmen of Stoke City football club. This ends the speculation and rumours that have been going around for some time now that Stoke City has been in the process of a takeover by multi-millionaire Matthew Harrison. Early today, a press conference was called by the new chairmen to discuss his plans at the club.

Matthew Harrison: I'm happy to today announce that I have taken over as Chairmen of Stoke City football club

Reporter: Why did you decide Stoke City was the club for you? You are publicly a Manchester United fan, so why take over Stoke?

Matthew: Manchester United was too expensive to buy! Seriously though I chose Stoke because Coates was looking to sell, and in think Stoke have some very good players and have the ability and potential to do well. I wanted a challenge and I wanted to establish a club as a well known European club, rather than already taking over such a club.

Reporter: And leading on from the fact tang you support Manchester United, does this mean you'll possibly be looking to bring some United players to Stoke?

Matthew Harrison: That's definitely a possibility. I doubt we'll be buying any established first team players from United, but we may look at buying one or two young players who have a lot of potential, but perhaps won't get the chance to establish themselves at United.

Reporter: Speaking of transfers, can you share with us your transfer policy?

Matthew Harrison: I like developing young players, and specifically young English players, so I will mostly be focusing on young players with great talent and potential. However, if the right experienced player becomes available for the right place, we will certainly try and sign them.

Reporter: One last question, what do you see Stoke achieving in the league?

Matthew Harrison: For this season, a respectable league position and, depending on the players we bring in, maybe a push for Europe.

Reporter: Thank you for your time.

Matthew Harrison: Thank you

Barkley In

View attachment 304102
Barkley In, Januzaj Out On Loan

Manchester United have swooped quickly to sign one of England's hottest talents! Ross Barkley has today joined the Red Devils in a deal which is close to £24m and involves Adnan Januzaj going the other way on loan.

Louis Vann Gaal was quick to issue a statement to the fans...

As soon as I knew we could get Ross it was only a matter of time, the new owners agreed that he was a talent and that being English would push his value up. The were unperturbed by this and we now have a fantastic player in our ranks. Technically Ross is something else. I really feel he will benefit us and fit right in."

Barkley will add some glamour to the Man Utd midfield and will hopefully hit the ground running.

Adnan Januzaj has left for Wverton for a year, this will benefit Man Utd as he will gain invaluable Premier League experience at Everton and will return a more mature player.

Transfer List

Marouane Fellaini - £12m
Ashley Young - £9m
Jonny Evans - £6m
James Wilson - Loan
Andreas Pereira - Loan​

View attachment 764402
Barkley In, Januzaj Out On Loan

Manchester United have swooped quickly to sign one of England's hottest talents! Ross Barkley has today joined the Red Devils in a deal which is close to £24m and involves Adnan Januzaj going the other way on loan.

Louis Vann Gaal was quick to issue a statement to the fans...

As soon as I knew we could get Ross it was only a matter of time, the new owners agreed that he was a talent and that being English would push his value up. The were unperturbed by this and we now have a fantastic player in our ranks. Technically Ross is something else. I really feel he will benefit us and fit right in."

Barkley will add some glamour to the Man Utd midfield and will hopefully hit the ground running.

Adnan Januzaj has left for Wverton for a year, this will benefit Man Utd as he will gain invaluable Premier League experience at Everton and will return a more mature player.

Transfer List

Marouane Fellaini - £12m
Ashley Young - £9m
Jonny Evans - £6m
James Wilson - Loan
Andreas Pereira - Loan​

Sent you an email mate. Just in case you missed it :)

View attachment 304093

Everton Chairman makes apology to Southampton

We have heared that Lewie Roberts has publicly apologised to Southampton, for FORGETTING to offer someone to them before he left.

"I'm sorry to Southampton for not offering them the person. I only wish to apologise and to never make this mistake again!"

Pardew Out The Door

View attachment 764432
Palace Sack Pardew

View attachment 304087

Crystal Palace's new Chairman, Tywin Lannister, has wasted no time in stamping his authority onto his new club by sacking Alan Pardew.

The club only offered a short statement wishing Pardew the best for the future but sources close to the club say that Lannister thought Pardew was a 'smug, arrogant gobsh*te who will stick his **** in anything'. Needless to say Lannister wanted him gone.

It is understood that the clubs fans are mildly annoyed that a previous fan favourite has been ousted by the new regime but luckily most palace fans have the good sense to realise how much of an utter **** Pardew is and are prepared to wait and see who will be brought in.

The club are also understood to have put Marouane Chamakh in the shop window for a reported £3m asking price.

We will keep you updated on further details regarding a new manager and any transfer news involving Palace.​

af52e7c988b872c7936b9d30997f3931.jpg

Shocking news as randy Lerner has revealed he is a gambling addict.
And even more shocking news as he has lost Aston villa football club to an anonymous poker player, who is revealed now!
f63ca68bfa1dcb14373f82c0ada1af23.jpg

Dan bilzerian aka the king of Instagram
He told us how his new responsibilities will not end his current party boy lifestyle,but he does have many plans for the future of Aston villa.
"We have a strategy which we will use during the transfer market, and we also have a strategy of attacking and possession football which must be used by our manager. This is the way forward for football in my opinion so we shall follow this blueprint"
Then asked about Paul lambert he said" who the **** is he? Me and him will have words tomorrow morning and he'll be gone, for now he is our manager but he certainly won't be by August"
He then stated there will be no more questions as he had much better things to do than talk about a club he accidentally won in a bet.

Transfer list:
Shay given 200k
Alan Hutton 4m
Kieran Richardson 5m
Ashley Westwood 6m
Charles n'zogbia 4m
Gabby agbonlahor 10m
Fabian Delph 25m
Christian benteke 35m
Andi weimann 12m
Jores Okore 15m

Kamara gets down to business.

View attachment 764459

Kamara getting ready for cleaning out the store at Hull.
New Hull City chairman Chris Kamara has wasted no time in evaluating his squad and has deemed the following players unwanted. The market value of the players is roumoured to be the following:

Nikica Jelavic - 7M
Liam Rosenior - 2M
Michael Dawson - 4M
David Meyler - 6M
Stephen Quinn - 1M
Alex Bruce - 1M
Allan McGregor - 2.5M

Kamara has stated that he has had some very promising conversations with Manager Steve Bruce, and that he trusts him to make proper use of the legend that is Paul McShane. Kamara also stated that he is looking to bring in a goalkeeper, strengthening all spots in defence, and focusing on bringing in some quality on the wings this window.

Chief Scout, Stan Ternent, has been seen heading for Birmingham, so stay tuned for more exciting news in the days to come.

Last edited:

Shearer Sacks Carver!

Alan Shearer has today announced his first piece of business as Newcastle boss. He has decided to sack John Carver from the club and replace him with relatively inexperienced German manager Mirko Slomka.

Slomka has had previous spells all in the German leagues, Schalke, Hannover and Hamburg are the highest profile clubs Slomka has been in charge of.

In the press release from the club earlier Slomka was said to be “excited about having the chance to manage in England”

We asked Shearer why he thought he has appointed the right man.

“I had a few guys in mind, all of which play a certain style of football that I believe suits both the players we currently have and are looking at bringing in. Mirko was top of the list and after I spoke to him about what he thought he could bring to the club, he agreed with our five year plan and fully believed that he was the right man to make this plan come true. We are already in talks with numerous chairmen about numerous players. We hope this is not the only new face at the club in the near future.”

We are looking forward to this new era for the Geordie club. Shearer appears to be working 24/7 behind the scenes to make things happen.

View attachment 764450

New Owner at the Hawthorns

Today West Bromwich Albion announce that possibly the most hated TV pundit in history Adrian Charles takes over his beloved "Baggies".

View attachment 304082

Football presenter Adrian Chiles was recently by ITV with immediate effect. The ITV has finally reacted after numerous petitions were set up to get him out of football and TV altogether. Here are a few of the tweets he received throughout his broadcasting career;

“Adrian Chiles should be drowned in his own blood.”

“Can someone furiously hit Adrian Chiles with a pram? Dead hard so his head falls off, runs into the road and gets run over by a double-decker.”

“I would gladly watch Adrian Chiles burn to death.”

The controversial 47-year-old, who reportedly earns more than £4.5 million-a-year and is one of Britain's highest paid broadcasters. With the support of some silent investors he has now bought West Bromwich Albion in a desperate attempt to untarnish his name in the footballing world.

Transfer Listed (All Negotiable)

Jonas Olsson - 2.5 million
Giorgos Samaras - 3.5 million
Graham Dorrans - 5 million

Willing to listen to offers on unlisted players.

Last edited:
Tuchel Takes Charge at Palace

View attachment 764544
Thomas Tuchel Named as New Palace Boss

View attachment 304050

Talented young manager Thomas Tuchel has been named by Tywin Lannister as his man to move Crystal Palace forward for the future.

Labelled as the next Jurgen Klopp, the German has spent his whole managerial career at Mainz, guiding the club to 7th in the table with limited resources whilst playing attractive football and winning many plaudits along the way. He resigned from the club in May.

A club statement read:

'We are delighted to announce that Thomas will take on the position of manager at the club. One of the most promising managerial talents in Europe, we believe he can lead this club to glory.

With him, Tuchel brings his No.2 Arno Michels who accompanied him at Mainz.

It is thought that Tywin Lannister is going to give Tuchel a certain amount of free-reign in the transfer market, bucking a recent trend for modern chairmen.​

Status
Not open for further replies.