Status
Not open for further replies.
So with my articles I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to do with them as I left it too late to do all of them.and when I get power working again I don't know what month it'll be in, so unless a speedy recovery I don't know

R.I.P power

Hull establishing themselves in the top half.

Roaring Tigers with a strong bite.
View attachment 786406
5 games in November for Hull, against opposition that Chairman Chris Kamara felt we could compete with before the start of the month.

Europa League:
We had two home games in the Europa League this month, and this was a good chance to gain an advantage in the fight for going through.

We started off against Dnipro. This was, perhaps, the most crucial game of the month, as we could take a big step towards finishing top 2. However, once again we struggled to contain Roman Zozulya. He gave Dnipro the lead after 19 minutes, and they held on until half time. Brucie sent out the boys firing in the second half, and Vincent Aboubakar equalized for us only 10 minutes after the break. We threw everything forward for the win, but couldn't convert our chances, so it ended in another 1-1 draw.

Our second game was at home against whipping boys Zulte Waregem, who are yet to register a point in the tournament. Still the Belgians shocked us to take the lead in the 27th minute. Goals from Sone Aluko and Dame N'Doye got us into the lead before the break, and in the second half we held firm to record a 2-1 win.
View attachment 294921
Nail biting finish in store for Hull fans.

Even though we are 2nd in the group before the last game, we have a big challenge. Dnipro face Zulte Waregem away, and we face Fiorentina away. Fiorentina are already through on 12 points, but we are even with Dnipro on 8 points. In other words, we have to do better than Dnipro do, or else we're out. We will have to play our hearts out at the Artemio Franchi to have a chance!

Premier League:
We had some exciting games this month in the Premier League.
We started off against struggling QPR at home. We played a second string side, as fatigue is really starting to take it's toll on the squad, however, we produced a good performance. Robbie Brady gave us an early lead, which only lasted 5 minutes before Mauro Zarate equalized. However, as is common when your team is struggling, you can't seem to catch a break. In the 23rd minute, Mauricio Isla recieved a soft sending off. 11 vs 10, we took control of the game. Second half goals from Sone Aluko and Abel Hernandez all but secured us the 3 points, until Zarate made it exciting again 5 minutes from time. However, we held on for another important win.

View attachment 294919
Isla's sending off gave us the advantage.

We then traveled to Wales, to face a competitive Swansea. We were up for a tough game, but a very efficient performance gave us a very convincing win. Two goals from Jelavic, and two from on-fire Aluko put us 4-0 up. Charlie Austin, who has found his form, after a less than impressive start, gave Swansea a late consolation goal to make it a superb 4-1 win for the Tigers.

Full of confidence we traveled south to face a Southampton team who have performed really poorly, all things considered. Looking at the starting lineups, one could expect this to be an easy game for the Saints, but this season has showed a lot of teams not to underestimate Hull. In a rigid game, Sebastian Blanco gave us the lead just after the break. A rare goal from Victor Wanyama made it 1-1 and that is how the game ended. A decent point away from home.

View attachment 294894
Saints fans haven't had much to cheer about this season.

Before our last game at home against Crystal Palace, we were in fantastic shape. A win would have put us in 4th place going into December. However, it seemed our luck had run out. Fatigue caused a lot of rotation and it seemed Chris Foy hadn't gotten enough publicity this season, so he decided to put on a show. Chamakh gave Crystal Palace an early lead. Mohammed Diame had to be carried off after 8 minutes after an elbow dislocated his jaw. No card given. Then Kurt Zouma got two of the softest bookings this season, 23 minutes in, we were down to 10 men. Crystal Palace were efficient, and by 77 minutes we were 4-0 down, courtesy of Zaha, Jedinak and Chung-Yong. Then Foy decided to create more excitement by booking substitute David Meyler twice in two minutes, sending him off as well. We got 6 bookings from our 13 fouls in this game, whereas Crystal Palace got no bookings from their 8 fouls. The KC Stadium gave Chris Foy a standing ovation after the game. It was just one of those days.
View attachment 294888
Chris Foy, man of the match!

December:

We enter the month in a solid 8th, but we have a tough month ahead. A tough away game to impressive Burnley is our first match, before we face Fiorentina in the all-deciding final game in the group stage of the EL. This is directly followed by Man City at home, Liverpool away and Arsenal at home. After the extremely tough fixtures, we face West Brom away to finish off the month. If we beat Fiorentina away, I will be pleased no matter what the rest of the results are, chairman Chris Kamara was quoted saying. However, fans of Hull will be less than pleased should the team lose all 5 league games.

So with my articles I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to do with them as I left it too late to do all of them.and when I get power working again I don't know what month it'll be in, so unless a speedy recovery I don't know

R.I.P power

I was about to comment that. Some of the answers may still be usable, but some of them are now redundant. Maybe you can just send a couple of more updated questions when you want to post another article?

As the chairman of Sunderland, we are really interested in bringing some players in either on loan or permanently. If any chairman are open to talking please let me know!

Btw borne, I'm aware that you stated you'll announce details for the transfer window later. So I can wait until then. Just thought I'd ask you to clarify if C2C loan fees will be the same now with only half a season left, as they were at the start of the season.

Hull may be interested in loaning fringe players at other clubs if we go through to the playoff stages of the Europa League btw! So let me know if you have quality players that struggle to get game time!

I'm gonna write my press release this afternoon/evening now that I've settled back in at home and I'm in the mood again :)

Btw borne, I'm aware that you stated you'll announce details for the transfer window later. So I can wait until then. Just thought I'd ask you to clarify if C2C loan fees will be the same now with only half a season left, as they were at the start of the season.
All transfer/loan fees will be calculated in the same way

View attachment 294721
King not impressed with commitment shown by his players!!

King: "First of all I would like to apologise for a poor first half of the season! I could go on and throw in excuses about some key players being injured but to be honest we just haven't played to our full potential. At this point, the players need to take responsibility for their poor performances so far!"

"At the moment we are looking to back the manager in the transfer market and are not thinking of sack Poc, he is a fantastic young manager with an amazing footballing mind!"

"Hopefully in January we can beef up the first team with one or two new faces, without breaking the bank and kick on! We are still aiming for a top 4 finish this year and I believe if we put in the performances needed and get a run going, we can definitely achieve that!"

"Some fans have been mentioning whether or not we will be letting Eric Dier go at the end of his loan. As he has been performing above expectations in the premier league for Leicester; who have also been performing above expectations this season and I for one am happy to see it. It is a nice change from the usual top 4 and also the fact that the Leicester chairman is one of the nicest guys in football, who I have great respect for. Back on point though, I can confirm Dier will be returning at the end of his loan period and hopefully with a year experience playing in the top division will allow for him to slot into the first team when needed and be able to give type of performances he is giving for Leicester."

"All I can say to the fans is, watch this space in January...You may get a few shocks!"

"To dare is to do!!!!"

Last edited:
View attachment 294698

Stuttering Saints Suprises Snook

Matthew Snook has announced the sacking of ronald Koeman after a very poor start to the season seeing saints on the edge of relegation. although saints have lost a lot of first team players in the summer they also replaced them with equal if not better replacements. maybe the team are not gelling well or koeman wasn't getting the best out of them. Snook decided to make a change before it was to late. southampton are currently in the process of interviewing candidates for the job. looking to bring in a manager who can get the most out of there young talented attackers and midfielders. bookies favorite is Frank Rijkaard with ruud guillit and frank de boer not far behind in the running's. obviously the bookies seem to think saints will stay dutch. with all three seen being interviewed as well as labbadia and solskjaer also being seen with snook.

villa 3-2 saints
southampton went ahead early with a goal from danny ings within a minute of his debut... what a start by the southampton born life long saints fan. this was short lived though as goals from sakho benteke and wiemann put the saints 3-1 down before a late consolation goal from guiterrez. a poor performance from saints event though the score suggest a even game.

saints 1-1 spurs
goals from tiote and kane from this even game, saints having more chances perhaps should of won.

Stoke 2-3 saints CoC
a fairly even game between the two sides with debutante mowatt pulling the strings from midfield and scoring saw him pick up motm award. goals from angella and ings saw saints to win with bolaise and fierro scoring for stoke. clinical finishing from saints see them progress to the next round. i think better performances in the league would be preferred to a good cup run

everton 1-0 saints

another poor performance from saints see them fall to a goal from gibson

saints 2-0 newcastle
a brace from munir as things start to look up from saints they controlled possession but created less chances as newcastle hit on the counter

qpr 3-2 saints
a game in which saints where dominated but countered well to get two goals from jrod and ings. a brace from zarate and a goal from sandro put the results in qprs favor.

saint 1 -1 hull
another game saints dominated but failed to make chances pay a rare goal from wanayama and on efrom blanco saw this end in a draw

swan3-1saints
a fairly even game from the two teams but Swansea finishing the difference goals from austin and a brace from gomis. jesse scoring for the saints.

the best performers over the last two months have been stones and ings. with many people believing stones would be a bad signing he is proving them wrong be being one of the top defenders in the league.​

I won't be posting tonight. Sorry guys. I've just had a really, really bad day that's not really left me in the mood to post in here. I promise that I'll put up my chairman thing tomorrow.

Once again, really sorry, but I hope you can understand

View attachment 294420

So... December. One point. Only one point. I cannot express how disappointed I am. We lie bottom of the table with very, very few points. The only upside I can take this month is that three of the four teams we played were Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. So losing to Arsenal and Liverpool were expected, and drawing to Chelsea was good.

Mark Hughes... Now, that's a tough one. He has December to turn things around, or I'm going to fire him. He needs to pick up some good results over the next month, or he'll be out of a job.

Finally, onto talking about the transfer window. Our poor league position really does indicate we need to bolster the squad, so I'm going to be looking at bringing in some good players in January to really improve the squad and make sure we don't get relegated.

Thats all all for this month. Stay tuned for transfers in January.​

• Secondly, with the transfer window approaching there will be no update until Saturday. - In the meantime I expect all chairman to make a press conference prior to me opening the transfer window, no announcement will result in your removal as chairman.
  • Finally I will announce details about the transfer window on Sunday for those who still have some funds and transfer slots left.

So is the transfer window going to be active from tonight? Better get my negotiation-hat on!

is all teams taken

I think all teams are taken for now, but there is a waiting-list. Bornexplorer said he would take action against people who don't make statements, so maybe a spot opens up when the next update comes! Probably tonight or something!

View attachment 293915
Swans Floating along!!​
November was a good month for the Swans, as they maintained to stay in the top half. Zuckerberg had this to say, "We are playing well, and sit right in the middle of the table, I am hoping to push for an Europa League place at this point, and feel it is obtainable."
November started with a 4-0 thrashing of QPR, with a Charlie Austin hat trick. Then we traveled to Stamford Bridge, and swiped a point, when we expected to lose, great tie, with a last minute equalizer from Routledge. The Fabregas red card helped too. Hull destroyed us at home 4-1, the only positive was Charlie Austin scoring... Then we managed to steal another away win at West ham this time, with Charlie Austin scoring the only goal. Both Gomis and Austin were on the score sheet, as we beat Southampton at home 3-1, to start off the busy December.
December starts with a huge away match, too OVER achieving Leicester City, hopefully we can bring them back down to earth. The next 3 matches are all at home, We expect to beat Burnley and Crystal Palace, Man United will be a tough one, but hopefully we can scrape a tie, then we end the month away at struggling Stoke, for another easy 3 points. Zuckerberg stated,"We have a very ambitious December, but I feel we can pull it off."

937a6ac7ecc3d549aa468cdb9b15c8d4.jpg

Zaccheroni to stay put
f255536e122bc8be5d1a52d5a1a2b845.jpg

Amidst growing speculation that villa chairman Dan bilzerian is looking to replace Italian manager zaccheroni so soon after him joining he has came out to cool all these rumours " he will stay, his football in far too different from other top managers with his 3-4-3 that replacing him would mean we'd have to rip up our squad that we assembled which would probably be too much action to happen in January. If over this next month things get worse or remain the same though I am going to have to take the risk. We hope to sort our defence out in this window and will hopefully push on and our faith in our manager should be proven to be correct then, as other chairman in our situation will of course be panicking to make wholesale changes to the squad and staff",

Status
Not open for further replies.