bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

Yeah, there is something with using the in-game-editor that calculates agent fees for all transfers automatically and adds them as expenses to the club getting a player. So your finances take a bigger hit than you expect when you buy someone!

Ledley King takes over at Spurs!!

SkySports: We are joined here live with the new Tottenham Hotspurs owner, Ledley King. Ledley, where in earth did you manage to get the money to purchase your boyhood club?​

King: This project has been in the works since I retired a few years back, thousands of wealthy fans have gathered together the funds needed to purchase the club they support. I am basically the face of those fans, although I myself have used a majority of my lifetime earnings to go towards purchasing the club and I own the controlling percentage of 24%.

Sky Sports: This is certainly not something we could have imagined happenings at such a big club, this is sure to shake things up. Since you have gathered the funds to purchase the clubs, is there any money left to improve upon the squad at this time?

King: Well Jim, the purchase of the club has definitely been where the majority of the funds have gone but there are funds available, nothing crazy though!

We would hope that the manager could work with core of the team and build upon it in the coming seasons but for the first season there is only enough money to bring in 1 top player or maybe 2 backup players. If the manager wants to bring in more players then funds will need to be raised through selling unwanted players.

SkySports: Sounds interesting and hopefully the manager can get the best out of a team that has surely got the quality but has failed to impress since Bale left for Madrid. Would you like to give us a run through of your vision for the club?

King: Of course, this is the exciting part.

The majority of the first team will remain as it is for the time being, I dont want to change things up too much too quick. The spine of the team being as follows:

Lloris

World class goalkeeper who is attracting attention form a number of top teams. The fans have nothing to worry about, as we plan to have to have him as our number 1 for the next 10 years!

Walker
View attachment 284526
Fantastic right back with great attacking and defensive attributes! He will keep the team in check and ensure the defence protects the goalkeeper whilst also providing a few crosses for Harry Kane.

Eriksen

A young player with unbelievable talent. The team, formation and tactics will be laid out to suit his qualities! He is tied down to a long contract and have no plans on letting him go, no matter the offer.

Harry Kane

Harry, a local lad, has come through our youth academy and has shown that he is a great talent who already has what it takes to play in the premier leagues. Harry has also just signed a brand new 5 and half year contract with Tottenham, ensuring he stays with us until at least 2020. I am excited to see how he progresses!

==============

This is the core of the team, in which the rest of the team will be built around these 4 players. I am hoping to see more from Chadli and Lamela this year to boast our attacking threat.

I want the team to play attractive attacking football when it matters but I would like to also concede less goals than spurs fans have been used to seeing!

I want the club to bring through younger players and gradually bring them into the 1st team fold.

The rest, I leave to the manager.

SkySports: Just to ensure we have this assumption right, Pochettino will stay in charge for the time being?

King: Pochettino, did a fantastic job at Southampton. I enjoyed the way in which laid his team out to attack, he also had no problem using the younger players. Therefore I see no reason for me to look for a new manager, we will continue to honor the same contract that was laid out under previous ownership.

SkySports: Lastly, lets talk transfer listed players. Who are you looking to move on, if anyone?

King: I would like the manager to control this side of things. If Pochettino wants to keep players then they will not be sold.

I have been speaking to him earlier today and he has stated the following:

Transfer List

*Spurs are currently not looking to sell any players. IF huge bids are made for Lamela, Eriksen or Lloris, then the club with speak to the player and see what is best for both the club and player.*

SkySports: Interesting! Thanks for your time Ledley, we shall talk again soon!

King: My pleasure.

And remember fans, To dare is to do!!!

Arsenal bet the farm
View attachment 812198

Arsenal chairman says the years of working off the youth team and talking about tomorrow from this moment we are a WIN NOW TEAM!
Massive upgrades on the front line as we add Lukaku & Zlatan for £22.5m & Theo Walcott. Zlatan was due at Arsenal for a trial in 2000 but famously slipped through the net claiming "i dont do trials" Big wages but if we can win the League then he'll be more than worth it!
View attachment 284517

I See Begovic as an upgrade on Wojceich. Lucas Silva will turn out to be the bargain of the season! a Mega upgrade from Arteta. Someone at real should be sacked for leaving that clause in place! Most of the cash is spent but we have a few million left to maybe pull off some more moves.

In
AT ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC - £10.5m
AT Romelu Lukaku - Walcott + £12.5m
GK Asmir Begovic - £20m
MC Lucas Silva - £12m (release clause)
MC Josh Brownhill - £1.2m

Out
Mikel Arteta - Leicester
Theo Walcott - Everton
Per Mertesacker - Man City
Wojciech Szczesny - P/E - Stoke

Premier League Overview
Well, we're halfway through the season so it's that time of year again! That's right! 3am on a sunday morning-don't-you-have-anything-better-to-do-time time! Why-are-we-so-incredibly-biased-towards-big-teams-time!
Arsenal - Predicted 4th - Actual 3rd - Arsene "Arsenic to a teams title hopes" Wenger
What exactly Arsenal's transfer strategy is remains a mystery. Two of the highest scoring strikers in the premier league? Buy more strikers! Very few defenders? Sell defenders! Whatever it is, Arsenal are certainly going for the title but will Wenger's historicallyinconsistent side be able to realistically challenge for the title? Well with a predicted further £60m splurge incoming, and Zlatan "Title Winning" Ibrahimovic, they may well!
Aston Villa - Predicted 15th - Actual 17th - Alberto "Sold all my good defenders" Zaccheroni
With the worst defensive record outside of the relegation zone Zaccheroni's "ambitious" 3-4-3 fell like an egg on a floor coated with **** - much how I would describe their performances this season! With rumors they've sold young starlet Jack Grealish, things are surely looking relegation-flavoured for the Villians unless they manage to bring in Pulis in time...
Burnley - Predicted 20th - Actual 11th - Sean "Beardgasm" Dyche
After the astute signings of Jordan Rhodes and Graziano Pelle, Burnley - prime relegation candidates at the start of the season - are considerably less ***** then expected, profiting from good transfer deals and the fact every other team in the league is awful.
Chelsea - Predicted 1st - Actual 6th - Jose "I'm a special snowflake" Mourinho
A disappointing season for Chelsea, as Mourinho has done his best to emulate the legendary feats of Roberto di Matteo. Although such heady heights seemed impossible at the start of the season... oh cut the ****, Chelsea are ****** awful. Helped in no small part by the signing of.... BOJAN? In exchange for... Didier DROGBA? WHAT IS THIS HERESY!? *Ahum* An injury ravaged squad, featuring the likes of... Rafinha? Victor Moses? And other household names, will be disappointed with their godawful season. Mainly because it's, y'know godawful. Mainly.
Crystal Palace - Predicted 18th - Actual 14th - Thomas "Wait he's earning 50k a week?" Tuchel
A dead set for relegation at the start of the season, Crystal Palace look like... dead sets for relegation. At least, if this was a normal season. But, as you can see from the godawful performances performed godawfully, the rest of the league is actually WORSE. Marouane Chamakh as their main striker (Now they need Lord Bendtner) has scored... 7 goals in the league. Wow, actually that's pretty good!
Everton - Predicted 7th - Actual 5th - Roberto "Because I was so good at Wigan" Martinez
After selling main striker Lukaku, Everton will now rely on Moussa "surprisingly good season" Sow. With 7 in 8 starts, he's looked pretty good for the toffees,but if he gets injured... at least they'll have Theo Walcott? But is that a good thing? Probably not.

I do indeed have to go now, and I may not be able to answer PM's. The league preview will surely be done tomorrow however!

Last edited:
Premier League Overview
Well, we're halfway through the season so it's that time of year again! That's right! 3am on a sunday morning-don't-you-have-anything-better-to-do-time time! Why-are-we-so-incredibly-biased-towards-big-teams-time!
Arsenal - Predicted 4th - Actual 3rd - Arsene "Arsenic" Wenger
What exactly Arsenal's transfer strategy is remains a mystery. Two of the highest scoring strikers in the premier league? Buy more strikers! Very few defenders? Sell defenders! Whatever it is, Arsenal are certainly going for the title but will Wenger's historicallyinconsistent side be able to realistically challenge for the title? Well with a predicted further £60m splurge incoming, and Zlatan "Title Winning" Ibrahimovic, they may well!
Aston Villa - Predicted 15th - Actual 17th - Alberto "Sold all my good defenders" Zaccheroni
With the worst defensive record outside of the relegation zone Zaccheroni's "ambitious" 3-4-3 fell like an egg on a floor coated with **** - much how I would describe their performances this season! With rumors they've sold young starlet Jack Grealish, things are surely looking relegation-flavoured for the Villians unless they manage to bring in Pulis in time...
Burnley - Predicted 20th - Actual 11th - Sean "Beardgasm" Dyche
After the astute signings of Jordan Rhodes and Graziano Pelle, Burnley - prime relegation candidates at the start of the season - are considerably less ***** then expected, profiting from good transfer deals and the fact every other team in the league is awful.
Chelsea - Predicted 1st - Actual 6th - Jose "I'm a special snowflake" Mourinho
A disappointing season for Chelsea, as Mourinho has done his best to emulate the legendary feats of Roberto di Matteo. Although such heady heights seemed impossible at the start of the season... oh cut the ****, Chelsea are ****** awful. Helped in no small part by the signing of.... BOJAN? In exchange for... Didier DROGBA? WHAT IS THIS HERESY!? *Ahum* An injury ravaged squad, featuring the likes of... Rafinha? Victor Moses? And other household names, will be disappointed with their godawful season. Mainly because it's, y'know godawful. Mainly.
Crystal Palace - Predicted 18th - Actual 14th - Thomas "Wait he's earning 50k a week?" Tuchel
A dead set for relegation at the start of the season, Crystal Palace look like... dead sets for relegation. At least, if this was a normal season. But, as you can see from the godawful performances performed godawfully, the rest of the league is actually WORSE. Marouane Chamakh as their main striker (Now they need Lord Bendtner) has scored... 7 goals in the league. Wow, actually that's pretty good!
Everton - Predicted 7th - Actual 5th - Roberto "Because I was so good at Wigan" Martinez
After selling main striker Lukaku, Everton will now rely on Moussa "surprisingly good season" Sow. With 7 in 8 starts, he's looked pretty good for the toffees,but if he gets injured... at least they'll have Theo Walcott? But is that a good thing? Probably not.

I do indeed have to go now, and I may not be able to answer PM's. The league preview will surely be done tomorrow however!

Holy.. THAT was the funniest thing I have read! XD Seriously though! That, was mad!

View attachment 284502

Guess who's back... back again..... Arnie's back....... tell a friend....

(If you don't know what that was from then you are too young for me!)

Shamless plea:
Did I agree any transfers with you? If I did I have forgotten, I blame the drink/drugs/BBQ's
Just remind me what deals we did and I will confirm them!

Keep it real...and I'll be back!

176447_1.jpg

Arsenal Transfer list

Sell

AT O Giroud - £20m
MC F Coqulain £5m
MC T Rosicku £2m
GK Damian Martinez - Free

To Loan
MC K Bielik

Any other players you may want feel free to get in touch!

I think I should write a part 2 on Arsenal... about how they transfer listed the second top goalscorer... in the league... for £20m.

That reminds me, I need to post everyone's finances in the morning.

Shamless plea:
Did I agree any transfers with you? If I did I have forgotten, I blame the drink/drugs/BBQ's
Just remind me what deals we did and I will confirm them!

IIRC, you agreed to loan Balanta and Markovic to Sunderland, and to bring Sturridge in on loan from Man City :p