bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

I see borne did not include that in the rules. I will update. The way it's usually done is first come first served, with relegated teams choosing from the three promoted teams. @znik that's pretty useful (it was announced in the thread actually). I believe West Brom, Sunderland and Southampton were still active for the window so any help is appreciated in regards to their transfers.

View attachment 284476

We are offering out our Foreign Loan and our Home Grown transfers for good fees! Enquire to me via PM if interested! Also, we are looking for some good CAMs for offer! I mean good, so Hull, don't offer me your diabolical CAMs, I want some top CAMs. I have Kevin Mirallas to offer as well. :)

Sunderland didn't bring in Sturridge, that was l'pool. Besides, i hear that wes brown chap is pretty good, worth about £20m

Brown + O'Shea for £35M. Special offer, just today!

We are offering out our Foreign Loan and our Home Grown transfers for good fees! Enquire to me via PM if interested! Also, we are looking for some good CAMs for offer! I mean good, so Hull, don't offer me your diabolical CAMs, I want some top CAMs.

I never offered you any CAM's! I don't have any :( Brucie doesn't like playing anything else than a flat 4-4-2!

I never offered you any CAM's! I don't have any :( Brucie doesn't like playing anything else than a flat 4-4-2!

Just in case you would. You do it for virtually every position! :p Hopefully I can get some enquiries as well.

Darnit! I was going to offer Gazzaniga and Kolarov to the rest for a mere £45M!

Leicester are still closed for business, no way in, no way out. Apart from Arteta, he's allowed in.

IIRC, you agreed to loan Balanta and Markovic to Sunderland, and to bring Sturridge in on loan from Man City :p

Ah yes the Balanta and Markovich loan deal....

Well as Sunderland's new boss doesn't want them is anyone else interested in loaning them??

Well as Sunderland's new boss doesn't want them is anyone else interested in loaning them??
I believe Arsenal are searching for a centre back.

I would be interested in Balanta, PM me the details, and I'll deal with it for you. :)