bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

View attachment 812498
CLUB STATEMENT

With recent rumours hitting the surfaces, we want to assure the staff, players and fans that Wes Brown and John O'Shea ARE NOT for sale and will still be a Sunderland player by the end of the January window, also a club statement from new owner will be released later tonight.​

View attachment 284392

Finnish Legend Jari Litmanen Takesover

The ex Finnish Captain himself has taken over the baggies in order to change the fortunes of the club. In a recent press conference Litmanen has stated "It's an honour to be about to come back to england again be involved in the footballing world. I will take this club as far as I can take it but a lot of work has to be done. This is for all now as I am working on a few transfers both inwards and outwards."

Before the Finnish star left the room he has offered to all the other chairman a number of players which has just been put on the transfer list.

Victor Anichebe - ST - £5m
Graham Dorrans - AMC - £5m
Jonas Olsson - DC - £1.4m
Stephane Sessegnon - AMC - £4m
Craig Gardner - MC - £3m
Zak Elb - MC - OFFERS

Manchester City announce signings
In a statement on their website, Manchester City have announced a slew of signings. The following are the players leaving and entering the club.
IN
Mario Musacchio - P/E w/ Mangala
Charlie Adam - P/E w/ Sagna
Stephen Ireland - P/E w/ Sagna
Hachim Mastour - £3.6m
Dzenis Burnic - 600k
Andrew Robertson - £7m + Cabarello at end of season
Per Mertesacker - Foreign transfer slot

OUT
Bacary Sagna - Stoke - £3m + Adam/Ireland
Daniel Sturridge - Liverpool - Loan, £7m
Eliaquim Mangala - Arsenal P/E w/ Musacchio

(Let me know if I missed any!)
Chairman Arkadiy Abramovich had this to say: "To be honest, I have no ******* clue why we signed Adam and Ireland. It was a deal made by bornexplorer, which I think goes to show he was slightly off his rocker by the end of it. However, Musacchio is a better player on less wages the Mangala, I'm pleased with that. We were able to sign Mastour and Dzenis thanks to new league regulations, I'm very confident they will do brilliantly. Almost everything we bought we paid back, at least so that's good. I guess I'm happy... sure?"
He also announced players the club is looking to buy centre backs, a backup rb and and loan a gk.

Can everyone please send me any loans not done by me, I seem to have lost nicknames for players done while borne was running this. Also, the Brazilian, German, French and Spanish leagues are being added at the first tier, to give you guys more options. Any other requests for leagues, just ask and I'll see if it slows down simming too much.

Last edited:
Finances:
Arsenal 134m
Aston Villa 26.2m
Burnley £5.2m
Chelsea £47m
Crystal Palace 275k
Everton £10.8m
Hull £4.8m
Leicester -£2m
Liverpool -£24m
Manchester City £58m
Manchester United -£41m
Newcastle £24m
QPR -£13m
Southampton -£11m
Stoke £10.2m
Sunderland -£3.1m
Swansea 900k
Tottenham £24m
West Brom £2.5m
West Ham -£18m
League overview pt 2 up shortly.

View attachment 284323

West Brom Shut Up Shop & Plan To See Season Out

Due to the lack of funds in the bank, Jari has declared there will be no bids from the club but still have a number of players on the list and hoping they may make a move this January.

Arsenal Buy 5 more!

One day back into the chairman game and Arsenal are right back where they left off. Trade king Darran Donald picked up 5 new players on his first few hours back in the save

Mangala arrives in a swap deal with City for Musaccio. Will cost double the wages but could become a star center back for us imo!

Andre Ayew is more of a risk but still a very good deal at just over £7m. Looking to challenge for a starting role on the left wing.

Jack Grealish is a classic arsenal signing! 17 years old and a 1st team player for Villa he'll have this season to get into the Arsenal way of things and i hope in the next 2 season he'll start for us behind the striker somewhere

The final two newbies arrive thanks to the new u19 rule. Georgios Spanoudakis (£1.8m from Suttgart & Jon Hou Saeter (£225k) from Rosenburg

Updated transfer list

Sell
AT O Giroud - £20m
MC F Coqulain £5m
MC T Rosicku £2m
MC A Diaby - Free
GK Damian Martinez - Free

To Loan
MC K Bielik

View attachment 284316

Everton pull off some shock deals

Some of the new signings include Coutinho and Balotelli on loan, and Theo Walcott for a permanent deal. We have also sold Lukaku in a swap deal for Walcott. I feel that these deals will help us make that extra push for that UEFA Champions League spot, and hopefully, we can get it and shock the world.

Season Review pt.2
Well we're halfway through our season review so it's that time of year again! Why-
didn't-you-finish-it-last-time time!

Hull
-
Predicted 13th - Actual 7th - Steve'Nepotism' Bruce
With only 3 points separating them and 5th place Everton, surely they will have to have a huge dip in form! Vincent Aboukabar however is signing of the season/year/century, with a phenomenal goalscoring record! Whenever he comes up against teams like Chelsea, surely they must look at him and say "Why have we not ruined his career yet by sticking him in the reserves?" Which is a perfectly good question! Meanwhile in Europe, they crashed out of the Europa league after an impressive run, but not quite good enough.

Leicester - Predicted 19th - ACTUAL 2ND - Nigel 'I don't even know how this happened' Pearson
People everywhere have struggled to understand how Leicester, with literally 4 mediocre signings all season (Including Ben 'Shouldn't that be Walkers' Pringle)are second in the league. Yet somehow, Nigel Pearson has guided them to victories against Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea! Without signing Emile Heskey! Maybe he just really likes London. Nevertheless with the likes of David 'THIRD GOALSCORER IN THE LEAGUE???' Nugent leading the front, it shouldn't be long before their season tanks horribly!

Liverpool - Predicted 5th - Actual 9th - Didier 'How am I not fired' Deschamps
After Liverpool literally sold the entire future of their club to Manchester City in exchange for Stevan 'when Stewart Downing scores more then you' Jovetic. As well as bringing in the likes of Joey 'one cup appearance' Barton and Hatem 'woops, I should probably check if he's banned forever' ben Arfa.

Manchester City (Aka $hitty) - Predicted 2nd - Actual 1st - Manuel 'Consecutive community shield's' Pellegrini
Helped in no small part by the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho's name, the other manchester club have given their fans a real Bony watching their performances this season. But, with a premier league title compeltely guaranteeed, will an injury crisis do anything to change the fact Manuel Pellegrini's eyes are sparkilingly beautiful? Probably not!

Manchester United - Predicted -3 - Actual 4th - Louis 'Aloyisus Paulus Maria van Gaal'
After a prediction of finishing -3 in the league, Manchester United (the other manchester club) did not have much weight on their shoulders. After stunning results like a 1-0 defeat at Reading, a 5-0 drubbing by Everton (David Moyes must be partying) and a 3-2 defeat to Burnley, Manchester United fans can be very pleased with their season.
'No signings' Newcastle - Predicted 8th - Actual 10th - Mirko 'Hired because of my name' Slomka
After manager Slomka's ambitious tactics 'Leave the top scorer on the bench, that's a good idea' Newcastle are not doing too badly...? Well, despite rumors their chairman was assassinated by Lizard men they are doing exactly as expected! Which is to say... mediocre.

Queens Park Rangers - Predicted 17th - Actual 19th - Lucien '22% win ratio' Favre
The other London club, QPR have been doing badly. Probably because they have Jo '£18million smile' leading the front line. With a surprising amount of goals (see Mauro Zarate) QPR's season is likely to get much, much worse after
injury to star man Loic Remy. Strangely, Lucas 'I'm way to good for these guys' Romero is still at the club - who have the worst defensive record in the league.

Southampton - Predicted 9th - Actual 18th - Frank 'I never even hired you' Rijkaard
After Great Expectations, apparently selling your best striker is a bad idea. Danny Ings has scored... 2 goals Graziano Pelle, who he was exchanged for has scored 7. Top scorer for the Saints is Spanish wonderkid Munir... who wasn't played in their last game. Oh dear. Sergio Aguero is 4 goals behind outscoring the ENTIRE TEAM. Things do not look good.
Stoke - Predicted 14th - Actual 20th - Kenny Jackett 'Potato'
Unlike Southampton, Stoke's main problem is not so much goals, with wunderkid Carlos Fierro doing work that end. Instead their problem is that fact they have conceded the second most goals in the league, and have the 11 points. They have wisely shored up in defence, but I suspect it is too little, too late.

Sunderland - Predicted 16th - Actual 16th - Gustavo 'Gus the plumber' Poyet
Led by the Virgin of Santiago in defence, the chant "When your best player is Itamuleng Khune you know you're in trouble" has resounded around the Stadium of Light recently. With a poor goalscoring record, it's a wonder that they aren't in the relegation zone.

Swansea - Predicted 11th - Actual 13th - Garry 'Trying to sign the Virgin of Santiago' Monk
Goals are no problem for the swans, with £20million man Charlie Austin coming into form, and Bafatembi Gomis scoring a lot as well. Strangely, however they have Aiden McGeady on 50,000 a week. And he's unregistered. Seems like signing of the ******* millenia if you ask me. Other then that there's Gylfi 'Stupid Tottenham selling me' Sigurdsson dicating the midfield and... Shay Given... on 52k a week... to warm the bench.

Tottenham - Predicted 6th - Actual 7th - Mauricio 'I want to be a real boy' Pinocchio
Although they made some astute summer signings, Tottenham haven't disappointed at all. Instead they've simply been ****. Although it's nice to see some englishmen in their squad - Harry Kane looks good and they have some decent prospects (Also Nathan Redmond on 52k a week, apparently)their decision to sell Emmanuel Adebayor was a very poor one.

West Bromwich Albion - Predicted 10th - Actual 15th - Tony 'God' Pulis
Despite the fact they literally have Tony Pulis managing them, West Brom have disappointed. Although they made some decent signings, the exits of Carlton Cole and Claudio Yacob have clearly impacted their squad. With Victor Anichebe, despite only starting 1 game as their top goalscorer with 5, perhaps Pulis should Bless someone else with his expansive knowledge. (for some reason Brown Ideye never moved to them, and plays in Qatar)

West Hamwich United - Predicted 12th - Actual 12th - Brendan 'fall from grace' Rodgers
With Brendon Rodger's attacking style of football and experience as Liverpool manager, what could go wrong! Quite a lot, apparently as that 'attacking' football has yielded the joint least goals in the league, and Emmanuel Adebayor. At least Stewie Downing is doing well...?

Last edited:
Season Review pt.2
Well we're halfway through our season review so it's that time of year again! Why-
didn't-you-finish-it-last-time time!

Hull
-
Predicted 13th - Actual 7th - Steve'Nepotism' Bruce
With only 3 points separating them and 5th place Everton, surely they will have to have a huge dip in form! Vincent Aboukabar however is signing of the season/year/century, with a phenomenal goalscoring record! Whenever he comes up against teams like Chelsea, surely they must look at him and say "Why have we not ruined his career yet by sticking him in the reserves?" Which is a perfectly good question! Meanwhile in Europe, they crashed out of the Europa league after an impressive run, but not quite good enough.

Leicester - Predicted 19th - ACTUAL 2ND - Nigel 'I don't even know how this happened' Pearson
People everywhere have struggled to understand how Leicester, with literally 4 mediocre signings all season (Including Ben 'Shouldn't that be Walkers' Pringle)are second in the league. Yet somehow, Nigel Pearson has guided them to victories against Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea! Without signing Emile Heskey! Maybe he just really likes London. Nevertheless with the likes of David 'THIRD GOALSCORER IN THE LEAGUE???' Nugent leading the front, it shouldn't be long before their season tanks horribly!

Liverpool - Predicted 5th - Actual 9th - Didier 'How am I not fired' Deschamps
After Liverpool literally sold the entire future of their club to Manchester City in exchange for Stevan 'when Stewart Downing scores more then you' Jovetic. As well as bringing in the likes of Joey 'one cup appearance' Barton and Hatem 'woops, I should probably check if he's banned forever' ben Arfa.

Manchester City (Aka $hitty) - Predicted 2nd - Actual 1st - Manuel 'Consecutive community shield's' Pellegrini
Helped in no small part by the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho's name, the other manchester club have given their fans a real Bony watching their performances this season. But, with a premier league title compeltely guaranteeed, will an injury crisis do anything to change the fact Manuel Pellegrini's eyes are sparkilingly beautiful? Probably not!

Manchester United - Predicted -3 - Actual 4th - Louis 'Aloyisus Paulus Maria van Gaal'
After a prediction of finishing -3 in the league, Manchester United (the other manchester club) did not have much weight on their shoulders. After stunning results like a 1-0 defeat at Reading, a 5-0 drubbing by Everton (David Moyes must be partying) and a 3-2 defeat to Burnley, Manchester United fans can be very pleased with their season.
'No signings' Newcastle - Predicted 8th - Actual 10th - Mirko 'Hired because of my name' Slomka
After manager Slomka's ambitious tactics 'Leave the top scorer on the bench, that's a good idea' Newcastle are not doing too badly...? Well, despite rumors their chairman was assassinated by Lizard men they are doing exactly as expected! Which is to say... mediocre.

Queens Park Rangers - Predicted 17th - Actual 19th - Lucien '22% win ratio' Favre
The other London club, QPR have been doing badly. Probably because they have Jo '£18million smile' leading the front line. With a surprising amount of goals (see Mauro Zarate) QPR's season is likely to get much, much worse after
injury to star man Loic Remy. Strangely, Lucas 'I'm way to good for these guys' Romero is still at the club - who have the worst defensive record in the league.

Southampton - Predicted 9th - Actual 18th - Frank 'I never even hired you' Rijkaard
After Great Expectations, apparently selling your best striker is a bad idea. Danny Ings has scored... 2 goals Graziano Pelle, who he was exchanged for has scored 7. Top scorer for the Saints is Spanish wonderkid Munir... who wasn't played in their last game. Oh dear. Sergio Aguero is 4 goals behind outscoring the ENTIRE TEAM. Things do not look good.
Stoke - Predicted 14th - Actual 20th - Kenny Jackett 'Potato'
Unlike Southampton, Stoke's main problem is not so much goals, with wunderkid Carlos Fierro doing work that end. Instead their problem is that fact they have conceded the second most goals in the league, and have the 11 points. They have wisely shored up in defence, but I suspect it is too little, too late.

Sunderland - Predicted 16th - Actual 16th - Gustavo 'Gus the plumber' Poyet
Led by the Virgin of Santiago in defence, the chant "When your best player is Itamuleng Khune you know you're in trouble" has resounded around the Stadium of Light recently. With a poor goalscoring record, it's a wonder that they aren't in the relegation zone.

Swansea - Predicted 11th - Actual 13th - Garry 'Trying to sign the Virgin of Santiago' Monk
Goals are no problem for the swans, with £20million man Charlie Austin coming into form, and Bafatembi Gomis scoring a lot as well. Strangely, however they have Aiden McGeady on 50,000 a week. And he's unregistered. Seems like signing of the ******* millenia if you ask me. Other then that there's Gylfi 'Stupid Tottenham selling me' Sigurdsson dicating the midfield and... Shay Given... on 52k a week... to warm the bench.

Tottenham - Predicted 6th - Actual 7th - Mauricio 'I want to be a real boy' Pinocchio
Although they made some astute summer signings, Tottenham haven't disappointed at all. Instead they've simply been ****. Although it's nice to see some englishmen in their squad - Harry Kane looks good and they have some decent prospects (Also Nathan Redmond on 52k a week, apparently)their decision to sell Emmanuel Adebayor was a very poor one.

West Bromwich Albion - Predicted 10th - Actual 15th - Tony 'God' Pulis
Despite the fact they literally have Tony Pulis managing them, West Brom have disappointed. Although they made some decent signings, the exits of Carlton Cole and Claudio Yacob have clearly impacted their squad. With Victor Anichebe, despite only starting 1 game as their top goalscorer with 5, perhaps Pulis should Bless someone else with his expansive knowledge. (for some reason Brown Ideye never moved to them, and plays in Qatar)

West Hamwich United - Predicted 12th - Actual 12th - Brendan 'fall from grace' Rodgers
With Brendon Rodger's attacking style of football and experience as Liverpool manager, what could go wrong! Quite a lot, apparently as that 'attacking' football has yielded the joint least goals in the league, and Emmanuel Adebayor. At least Stewie Downing is doing well...?

Ings for Pelle + 12m has to be the deal of the season!!

Burnley open for business.

View attachment 813006
Le Tissier Steps In as Southampton Slide

Earlier this afternoon Southampton FC released a statement explaining that previous owner Mr Snook had decided that, after Southampton's poor start to this season, club ownership was not for him. Snook has left Saints legend Matthew Le Tissier in control at the top in an attempt to in still some calm back into the club after a some what turbulent season.

Le Tissier has suggested that the previous owner's lack of experience may have cost the club dearly after a few odd decisions in the transfer market namely the exchange of Pelle for Ings. He also suggested that the club may have been stretched too far on its finances and this is something he would have to try and rectify

Le Tissier stated he would be open to offers for all players including some cut price sales for the likes of Gaston Ramirez and Shane Long.

Transfer List

Shane Long - £4m (valued at 9)
Ramirez - £4m (valued at 12)

all others available after negotiation

Last edited:
sorry that this was a bit rushed - very short lunch break. Am I right in saying that Southampton don't have any deals set up that I have to worry about?

sorry that this was a bit rushed - very short lunch break. Am I right in saying that Southampton don't have any deals set up that I have to worry about?
I have not received any deals involving Southampton so far.

All Confirmed Transfers:
NameWage CategoryCurrent ClubNew ClubCurrent ValueTransfer FeeCurrent WageFinal WageConfirmed?
Theo WalcottC2CArsenalEvertonN/AP/E w/ Lukaku105k105kYes.
Romelu LukakuC2CEvertonArsenalN/A£12.5m + Walcott80k80kYes.
Mario BalotelliC2C LoanLiverpoolEverton£21m£5.25m100k25kYes.
Will HughesC2C LoanEvertonStoke£8m£2m15k7.5kYes.
Dejan LovrenC2C LoanLiverpoolStoke£10.75m£2.7m70k35kYes.
Bacary SagnaC2CManchester CityStokeN/A£3m + Ireland, Adam70k70kYes.
Charlie AdamC2CStokeManchester CityN/AP/E w/Sagna35k35kYes.
Stephen IslandC2CStokeManchester CityN/AP/E w/Sagna32.5k32.5kYes.
Asmir BegovicC2CStokeArsenalN/A£20m + Szczesny30k30kYes.
Wojciech SzczesnyC2CArsenalStokeN/AP/E w/Begovic55k55kYes.
Oguzhan OzyakupHGBesiktasHull£2m£3m23k29kYes.
Foreign Transfer SlotN/ALiverpoolHullN/A500kN/AN/AYes.
Andrew RobertsonC2CHullManchester CityN/A£7m + Cabarello (half wages until end of season)20k20kYes.
Per MertersackerC2CArsenalManchester CityN/AForeign Transfer90k90kYes.
Zlatan IbrahimovicFGNPSGChelsea£4.2m£10.5mI forgot…300kYes.
Lucas SilvaFGNReal MadridChelsea£14m£12m release clause80k140kYes.
David OspinaC2CArsenalBurnleyN/A£4m45k45kYes.
Mikel ArtetaC2CArsenalLeicesterN/AForeign Transfer slot65k65kYes.
Jack GrealishC2CAston VillaArsenalN/A£25m5k5kYes.
Mario MusacchioC2CArsenalManchester CityN/AP/E With Mangala45k45kYes.
Eliaquim MangalaC2CManchester CityArsenalN/AP/E with Musacchio100k100kYes.
Eder Alvarez BalantaC2C LoanLiverpoolEverton£7.25m£1.8m9.75k4.8kYes.
Daniel SturridgeC2C LoanManchester CityLiverpool£29m7.25m130k32kYes.
Andre AyewFGNOlympique MarseillleArsenal£3.1m£7.75m93k180kYes.
Hachim MastourYTHAC MilanManchester City600k£3.6mYTHYTHYes.
Dzenis BurnicYTHBorussia DortmundManchester City100k600kYTHYTHYes.
Lazar MarkovicC2C LoanLiverpoolStoke£9.75m£2.5m75k37kYes.
CoutinhoC2C LoanManchester CityEverton£22m£5.5m70k35kYes.
Georgis SpanoudakisYTHStuttgartArsenal300k£1.8mYTHYTHYes.
John Hou SaeterYTHRosenborgArsenal36k200kYTHYTHYes.
Cristian GamboaC2CWest BromManchester CityN/A£5m23k23kYes.
Fabio CastellanoYTHAtalantaHull180k£1mYTHYTHYes.
Melkamu TauferYTHInterHull220k£1.3mYTHYTHYes.

Last edited:
View attachment 813073
Angry New Owner's Fury At Previous Chairman

Sunderland were abandoned not long ago by their former owner and now have been taken over by Malaysian conglomerate: Genting Group. They have came not holding back any punches especially at the former Sunderland owner.

It's been a couple of days since the Malaysian group took over Sunderland and for the first time in England today we hear them speak to the press, we will be giving live updates throughout the press conference.

Italian representative Fazio Renzetti from Genting Group has just arrived and has been confirmed he will be the new chairman of the club.

Reporter: Welcome Fazio, this has been a very quick purchase of the club. Are you happy to get this over and done with quickly and now look to support the club?

Fazio: Yes we are delighted to get this done so quickly, it is beneficial for both me, the company and of course the club and the fans. We are hoping to do things as quickly as possible to ensure Sunderland will still be a Premier League club by the end of the season.

Reporter: There has been reports that you are not happy with the old regime under the former owner, is this true?

Fazio: Absolutely we are absolutely fuming, we are not used to having a poor company and this club is currently in debt due to poor ownership. The club were set to buy players that would of financially ruined us, as much as we wanted players such as Balanta and Markovic, it is currently unaffordable for this club and it would've saw the club in extreme financial bother if we was to carry on. Not only that looking at the books we were set to sell some of our better players for very cheap prices, if we was to wait a few more days to buy the club, Emanuele Giaccherini and Santiago Vergini would no longer be at the club. I admit they are not the best players in the world but we can not replace these players for temporary loans.

Reporter: Okay, you are clearly annoyed with the old chairman... (Interrupted)

Fazio: You're **** right my friend, he is a poison to any club and should be behind bars for attempting to liquidise this club.

Reporter: There has been 35m interest in John O'Shea and Wes Brown, are these rumours true?

Fazio: Yes we have had enquiries for these players but they are not for sale at the moment.

Reporter: You have said quite a few times that some players aren't for sale but only yesterday did Sunderland release a statement saying that all players are for sale, have your thoughts now changed on this?

Fazio: It's not so much that the players are for sale, it's a message that any player is available at a negotiable price and will only be sold if it will benefit the club financially or will allow us to bring someone better in.

Reporter: Okay, last question for now. Can you survive this season and what are your future plans?

Fazio: Yes we will survive and our plans is to make the club financially stable and to keep creeping up the table season after season, we want to be a successful club and we have the money to do that.

Reporter: Thanks Fazio. That was Fazio Renzetti speaking exclusively to us here at the Stadium of Light. We can only wait and see, what Fazio and the Genting Group can bring to the club.

Wait, Giacherrini and Vergini have left - see Oh, and a couple of other things to take note:
LeedsUnitedAndProud (Sunderland) , Murley (West Brom) , Rootsey (Crystal Palace), and Eoin McG (Southampton) and, of course me are all NEW chairman of their respective clubs. Because of this the transfer window has been extended by 3/4 days (it depends when borne/the players send me transfers). All foreign transfers from the new chairmen's clubs have been canceled. All C2C remain in place.
I let you cancel the loans of Balanta and Markovic because both chairmen had agreed to it.

Wait, Giacherrini and Vergini have left - see Oh, and a couple of other things to take note:
LeedsUnitedAndProud (Sunderland) , Murley (West Brom) , Rootsey (Crystal Palace), and Eoin McG (Southampton) and, of course me are all NEW chairman of their respective clubs. Because of this the transfer window has been extended by 3/4 days (it depends when borne/the players send me transfers). All foreign transfers from the new chairmen's clubs have been canceled. All C2C remain in place.
I let you cancel the loans of Balanta and Markovic because both chairmen had agreed to it.

Have they :S A chairmen messaged me that he had something agreed but wondering whether I still wanted to do business :(

Have they :S A chairmen messaged me that he had something agreed but wondering whether I still wanted to do business :(
Yeah, I've had people say something similiar - perhaps some people did not read that post. Essentialy, I'll allow you to cancel if both chairman agree to it. In this case, however Burnley did not want to withdraw.

Yeah, I've had people say something similiar - perhaps some people did not read that post. Essentialy, I'll allow you to cancel if both chairman agree to it. In this case, however Burnley did not want to withdraw.

Which post is this don't think I've seen haha

Btw, what is up with the wages of Balotelli and Sturridge? I thought that the rules were 50% of current wages and 25% of value as fee, no matter what?