bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

Also, I recommend you register them via FMRTE if you have it (The new signings)

My inbox is clear. Send me your PM's again!

Sorry to advertise, but if someone really likes these things, there are still a couple of juicy teams up for grabs in the Serie A chairman game here on the forum! Transfer window is still open, so better get moving!

Sorry to advertise, but if someone really likes these things, there are still a couple of juicy teams up for grabs in the Serie A chairman game here on the forum! Transfer window is still open, so better get moving!
It's not advertising when it's consensual advertising! I think?

Ok, so the window ends at Midnight GMT 0. I won't be active for the whole night, however any deals must be confirmed by both chairman and sent to me before then - even if I do not reply as long as they reach me by midnight that's OK.

Any good quality centre backs available let me know, also feel free to enquire about any villa players ( in particular my full backs)

View attachment 283163
We can officially say that everyone is up for sale up in Everton! We need to make money so we can get 1 big foreign player, but we need to sell players, so anyone is available for good prices! Enquire at your will (Except the loanees obvs.)

Btw, since Stoke's owner went to Man Utd, are the loan deals to stoke still on?

View attachment 815772
Relegation can not be a possibility

Sunderland chairman Fazio Renzetti believes that relegation can not be on the players mind set and need to keep on looking up the table instead of down, Sunderland are currently 16th in the Premier League and only two points off the relegation places.

View attachment 283150
It is currently transfer deadline day and Genting Group representative Fazio Renzetti believes that he doesn't need to add anyone else to the squad after deadline day additions of Aaron Cresswell (Pictured Above) and Gareth Barry (pictured below). Sunderland looked very unlikely to add anyone to the squad in the January window and they left it very late until they eventually signed the pair but that was the only bit of business for Sunderland as two players departed the club as part of the exchange; Jack Rodwell and Will Buckley. When asked why he decided to get rid of a younger midfielder for an ageing Gareth Barry he responded "I like Jack he's a good player, he has a lot of quality. The thing with Jack is that he lacks experience, he hasn't played a lot of games because of injuries and I feel he could be a massive risk for the rest of our season if he got injured again. With Gareth, he may not be as young as Jack but he adds something to our midfield that we didn't previously have, a bit of quality when passing the ball. Gareth is also prone to picking up injuries but he has that bit of extra quality than Rodwell does.

View attachment 283148
Fazio appeared to be very determined that the team must survive, he believes the team has the quality and can not have a losing spirit "We at Genting Group, we have a very positive attitude. We always want to succeed and that's why it is vital that Sunderland feel the same way, we have a stronger squad now although we are weak in the centre of defence after the loss of Vergini, relegation cannot be a possibility we must survive this season and ensure we are a Premier League club next season."

Finally Fazio admitted that it is unlikely that Sunderland will participate in any further transfer dealings and will look to sit back and watch what other teams do in the window.

View attachment 283138Ledley King looking to purchase last minute Centre Back!

King: "If any premiership team willing to sell a prized defender, PM me! I am looking to bring one more in as back up and to prevent us shipping in more goals!"

"Thanks, King."

Anyone else still doing deals here? :) Hull have got money to spend!