bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

This is the final save with all transfers present and correct:
http://www.filedropper.com/be88chairmangame2015-janpt1v02
(any mistakes let me know)
Now everyone has a day (or 2) to send in their Wage and Transfer budgets (for the managers). As well as the highest wage a manager can offer (must match highest earner), the percentage of transfer money given back to the manager (into transfer budgets) and players you wish to be transfer listed (IG). Ty.

Massive apologies to anybody who has tried contacting me I have been so busy at work (normally in an office but currently being a van driver) so haven't really had access to emails or the website. I will do my opening paragraph now and hopefully I can contribute :)

Two Palace Legends announced as joint owners

After much anticipation of who the new chairman of Crystal Palace would be, today it has been announced that their will be a duel ownership of the club. First Chairman was announced as Ian Wright. This is what Ian had to say.

"I am delighted to be in charge of this wonderful club that I hold in high regard due to how they treated me as a player. Now as you most people know I have a slight gambling addiction and I needed to have another person come in with me on the deal to help purchase the club. This is why I would like to announce that my good friend Nigel Martyn will be the person who will be joining me in running this club."

"Thankyou Ian for giving me this wonderful opportunity to get back into football and help turn a club that we both love into a powerhouse of English football. I am very impressed with how the club has been performing in the league so far however there is lots of place for improvment. Hopefully we us two in charge the fans can look forward to a positive future for this club. Right now we won't look to make any drastic changes as Thomas (Tuchel) seems to be doing a good job in steering the club away from relegation. However that doesn't mean his job is safe and come the end of the season, everyone will be fighting for their lives at this club no matter on our position."

So there we have it, two Palace and English legends take over the club, it looks like the eagles will soon start soaring if their intentions are met.

View attachment 283035View attachment 283034

Anyone else tried the link? I've got the same team as i had before

I do not know how to set a fee for players to be transfer listed, FMRTE seems to revert the asking price whenever I input a new one. Advice?

Manchester City's completed transfers
Manchester City have released a full list of all transfers at the club:
In
Per Mertesacker
Emanuel Insua
Charlie Adam
Stephen Ireland
Andrew Robertson
Mateo Musacchio
Hachim Mastour
Dzenis Burnic
Damian Martinez
Carlos Zambrano
Cristian Gamboa
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Philippe Mexes
Emmanuel Adebayor (******* legend m8)
Out
Daniel Sturridge
Bacary Sagna
Eliaquim Mangala
Fernando
Coutinho
Lewis Cook
EDIT: I'm considering implementing a system similiar to Leed's, whereupon all foreign transfers are also based on realism (No problem s so far, I think Zlat is just about viable)-judged by yours truly. I also noticed that borne seemed to have forgotten the whole 'no unrealistic manager appointments thing (Brendan rodgers to West ham ftw) so I expect that to be enforced. Anyway, i want you guy's opinions.

Last edited:
That's alot of changes especially foreign ones, must have acquired a lot in transfers.

I'm happy with my dealings and hope the gamble on the funds will work as survival should help my money. Wish I could have acquired Aaron Cresswell but had nothing to offer.

That's alot of changes especially foreign ones, must have acquired a lot in transfers.

I'm happy with my dealings and hope the gamble on the funds will work as survival should help my money. Wish I could have acquired Aaron Cresswell but had nothing to offer.

Glad I got Cresswell, I feel a little silly swapping Rodwell for Barry but could be a blessing in disguise

Not really actually, only 4 played abroad: Mexes was a FGN loan, Insua was a foreign loan made by borne and mastour and burnic were Youth.

Is this save meant to include all the deals we have negotiated over the previous days?

If so, either I got an old file, or I'm missing like 8 transfers :p

I think it might just be that the link you've posted is for the wrong file. For instance the transfer of Robertson to you is not in.

The file the link lead me to is also the exact same size as the previous version that was linked!

Last edited:
Yeh the Brendan Rodgers to West Ham was my doing...I tried whoring him out to anyone!!

\Well actually, the realistic rule doesn't apply to C2C appointments, so you're fine.