bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

View attachment 283581

Manchester United Announce New Chairman
In a rather bizarre turn of events, Manchester United have announced a new chairman, their old one leaving after less than a year in charge of the club. What's even more shocking though, is this new chairman recently bought out another Premier League club. Today Matthew Harrison, former Stoke City chairman, has announced his sale of Stoke City and his buying of Manchester United.

Many Manchester United fans are skeptical of their new chairman, with Stoke bottom of the table after his brief time as chairman there, but are some wheat happy to know that their new chairman is a Manchester United fan. In a statement today, Harrison said the following, "I am extremely delighted to take over this club. I've supported them since I was a child, and I have the utmost confidence in this manager, and squad, and that we can forget the 7th place finish under David Moyes last season and get back into the champions league!"

Seeming Brendan Rodgers seems adament in playing an obscure formation I've decided to have a bit of a clear out and try and put a squad together that macthes his philiosophy, I trust him as a manager so hopefully this won't be too much of a gamble! The following players are vailable for transfer:

James Collins - 500k
Martin Demichelis - 750k
Aaron Cresswell - 7.5 million
Aly Cissokho - 5 million
Matt Jarvis - 5 million
Gabby Agbonlahor - 6 million
Emmanuel Adebayor - 2.5 million

Will listen to all offers for players in my squad, give me a message! Last minute rebuild...
Poor old Cresswell is missing out, here he is on another save (MANC not managed by me) View attachment 283580

One thing I would like to know, what happens with players that we have that have their contracts running out? Can we offer them a new deal?
Sure, I'll come up with a formula and when everyone is doing manager budgets etc they can choose to renew contracts.

Manchester City chairman slams West Hamwich
View attachment 283567
In a sensational attack on the West ham chairman, Arkadiy Abramovich said that he was "so fiscally irresponsible it made Manchester United look like they were good with money". He pointed towards the clubs 500k wage deficit, with the likes
of Andy
Carroll, Alex Song, Marouane Fellaini and Martin Demiliches taking home £70,000 a week. Emmanuel Adebayor was noticeably absent from the list.

This will make excellent drama material. I for one will make sure to make sarcastic news items where I comment on the loyalty of Premier League owners! :D

Znik I am trying to PM you but it says your inbox is full and you need to clear some space!

Manchester City chairman slams West Hamwich
View attachment 814661
In a sensational attack on the West ham chairman, Arkadiy Abramovich said that he was "so fiscally irresponsible it made Manchester United look like they were good with money". He pointed towards the clubs 500k wage deficit, with the likes
of Andy
Carroll, Alex Song, Marouane Fellaini and Martin Demiliches taking home £70,000 a week. Emmanuel Adebayor was noticeably absent from the list.

Oi! Wasn't me, previous regime ruined me!! I've got a rebuild on my hands ;)

Sure, I'll come up with a formula and when everyone is doing manager budgets etc they can choose to renew contracts.

No bother. Just thought I would bring it to the front so it doesn't get missed. Wasn't sure how it was going to work.

View attachment 283456

BUSY DAY AT WEST HAM

West Ham United are pleased to announce the triple signing of Jack Rodwell, Will Buckley and Pione Sisto.

Jack Rodwell has joined the club from Sunderland in a swap deal fro Aaron Cresswell, as the left back has found first team opportunities hard to come by this season with Brendan Rodgers showing a preference towards a 3-4-2-1 formation. Will Buckley also joins the club in a swap deal, where the club has also recieved £2 million for the service of Gareth Barry from Sunderland. Although Buckley won't be a first choice option (hopefully) he will provide covber for wide and central positions, roles heavily used by Brendan Rodgers in his new formation!

Pione Sisto joins the club for 2.5 million from FC Nordsjælland as a long term replacement for Roman Alfimatano who has now been transfer listed and will be leaving in the summer regardless.

But perhaps the best news for all Hammers fans is the departure of Emmanuel Adebayor who has rejoined his former club Manchester City in a shock deal. This is expected to save the club over 100k per week in wages alone.

Between Rodgers and Chairman, West Ham are begining to make the slow steps towards a sustainble future, althought we are a long way away yet!

Ins

Pione Sisto - 2.5 million
Jack Rodwell - P/ex
Will Buckley - P/ex

Outs

Emmanuel Adebayor - 1 million - Man City
Aaron Cresswell - P/ex + 2 million - Sunderland
Gareth Barry - P/ex - Sunderland

Last edited:
WEST HAM PLAYERS STILL AVAILABLE - ALL BIDS WELCOME!

Martin Demichelis - 750k
James Collins - 500k
Aly Cissokho - 5 million
Matt Jarvis - 4 million
Gabby Agbonlahor - 6 million
Carlton Cole - Free
Kevin Nolan - 500k
Morgan Amalifatano - 500k
Ravel Morrison - 1.5 million

Feel free to ask about any other players as well!