bornexplorer88's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I apply to be Cardiff please, keeping the chairman name as current chairman Vincent tan? Sorry for posting on here won't let me pm

Can I apply to be Cardiff please, keeping the chairman name as current chairman Vincent tan? Sorry for posting on here won't let me pm
Sorted, you are now Cardiff's new chairman.

9 Places Left

Please read OP for details on rules and sign up

I'd join, but i have school and exams in summer, so sadly I wouldn't have the time to nost the news and stuff :(.

Have you considered putting this thread or just the sign-up in the Discussion-forum? That way it would get much more attention.
Since there a no sub-forum for auction- or chairman games, it would fit there fine.

Have you considered putting this thread or just the sign-up in the Discussion-forum? That way it would get much more attention.
Since there a no sub-forum for auction- or chairman games, it would fit there fine.
Just set one up, also for any game related questions

Am I able to join? I am "reserve" on here . Pm me if possible please thanks!

4 places left

Choose from List:-

Crystal Palace
Fulham
Hull
Norwich
Stoke

I will be chairman of the remaining team

So, We have are 20 new Chairman.

I will PM everyone the details tomorrow

NO POSTS UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU A PM

Thanks again,

Speak to you all tomorrow

To Chairman,

Firstly good luck for this coming seasons, I would like to advise that you again read through the Game Rules as this will solve many questions you may have keeping my inbox empty enough to receive your transfer requests.

Secondly, You may now announce your takeovers. Discussing visions, new manager possibilities, and any other club news you wish to announce.

I have posted on the thread a club banner for the top of your posts.
Save banner, simply right click, select open in new tab/window and then right click again to save image as.

Also you will have to PM me your manager requests, if you are wanting to hire a new manager, and if you wish to have facility improvements please give me those details. Deadline is tomorrow.

Then transfers can start on Friday:-
READ TRANSFERS SECTION ON RULES (includes new addition [2.1])
  • FGN transfer requests (FRIDAY DEADLINE)
  • Chairman to Chairman transfers (SUNDAY DEADLINE)
  • Loans can be done between Premier League Chairman, 100% wage (no fee) otherwise agree a transfer deal
Updates will be on a monthly basis.
Updates for Transfer Windows will include the save game file link

Many Thanks,

bornexplorer88
Fulham Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.