bornexplorer88's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
equtamar.jpg

Happy birthday Vincent!

Jubilant scenes at the Cardiff city stadium today as madball owner Vincent tan finally left, however this was cut short when they realised that he had actually gifted the club to his nephew, also named Vincent Tan, to celebrate his birthday.
9a7ejagy.jpg

Young Vincent has himself acquired quite a fortune through owning multiple businesses, mainly illegal.

Vincent was interviewed earlier and hopes to change the Cardiff style to a more European style club.he is also said to be a fan of wearing his pants at a normal height on his waist

Reporter: was you happy to receive this gift and what do you hope to achieve with Cardiff?

Vincent: at first I was pretty angry not to receive my own island but now I hope to make the most of it, we want to follow the Barcelona blueprint in which they look to play attacking possession football and create their own young players. We can't afford to splash the cash every season so must look to give our youth a chance.

Reporter:Do you plan to change the manager under your ownership?

Vincent:I spoke to the current gaffer and to be completely honest I don't like him, at the moment he remains the manager but let's just say he's only coming in tomorrow to clear out his desk.

Reporter: will you be spending much money this season and in which particular areas?

Vincent: this season we need to remain in the league so well be spending our money on players to keep us in the league whilst playing good football with creative players. However I hope to improve our youth and training facilities next year and have already drawn up a plan for the facilities alongside my 5 year plan to get Cardiff challenging at the top of the table.

Reporter: and finally, will you be changing the colour back to a traditional blue

Vincent: were in discussions with premier league officials and our kit manufacturer regarding a colour change however we plan to change to Barcelona-esque red and blue stripes to give fans a bit of tradition but also avoiding making a huge u turn and backward step.

Vincent then rubbished new crystal palace chairmans claims they are going down saying" there are only 2 places for teams to go down from considering that 20th place is reserved for the 'long ball side stuck in the past', I don't see how Murphy has the cheek to claim his side are not relegation Certs" before adding" football is an entertainment business and tony pulis doesn't offer this, full compliments to west ham for turning their back on a long ball manager and teams should sack them all and we may finally drive them out of the beautiful game"

Odds for next Cardiff manager:

Kenny dalglish 16/1
Eusebio sarcristan 2/1
Manolo Diaz 4/1
Patrick viera 12/1
Ernesto valverde 5/1
Kevin Keegan 50/1
Sven goran erikkson 20/1
Uwe rosler 7/1

Stoke City announce Hoddle as Manager

View attachment 470523

View attachment 432816

With a new chairman comes a new manager for Stoke City. Gabriel Farrell announced Glenn Hoddle as City's new manager at the Britannia Stadium Today. Hoddle comes in to replace Mark Hughes, whose appointment unfortunately coincided with Farrell's takeover of the club, leaving Hughes sacked having never managed a City game.

'Glenn is a man I greatly admire, both as manager and, of course, as a player', Farrell stated outside the Britannia gates, 'I saw him as the perfect man to take this club forward to new heights and to play the attractive football necessary for this club to step up to another level'.

While Hoddle's playing career remains unblemished, questions remain over his management ability after tumultuous exits from Tottenham and England and an air of unfulfilled expectations has hovered over him as he has sat on the Sky Sports sofa as a pundit over the past few years.

'Glenn has a wonderful football brain and a perfect understanding of how the beautiful game should be played' claimed fellow Sky Sports pundit and England coach Gary Neville, 'his challenge is to translate this onto the pitch and into performances, and thats where many say he has not fulfilled his potential in his career as a manager so far'.

Chairman Gabriel Farrell, however, evidently believes that this is the perfect opportunity for Hoddle to unlock his full promise as a manager and lead Stoke City to glory.

View attachment 432809
The FA announce the Transfer Window as Open

Please can all chairman fill in this simple template below. Any transfer request that isn't in this format will be discarded.
If you are wanting to loan players from the premiership then please ignore the loan section, any chairman that request the same player, the player will decide on the club they choose based on various facts and stats about the player and the club.
TypePlayer NameCurrent TeamCurrent ValueCurrent Wage
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
DOM
DOM
DOM
DOM
FGN U18
LOAN
LOAN
LOAN
All transfers will be confirmed on Saturday night, after the Friday Deadline - Get those transfer requests in before midnight.

Also can all chairman be advised they have only one message per window, so please put all your transfer requests onto one message.

Any questions please post them.

Last edited:
Thanks man, you can go onto the waiting list for the next available slot if you want and I'll PM you if and when it comes available.

He can take my spot. Personal problems have come up and I won't be able to participate as much as I'd like. As Tobey said.. I am gutted I can't play. Really was excited. I shall follow though. Good Luck boys

Sorry about the inactivity, changes at work. I will post an intro tonight with some surprises in store.. #gunningforthetop

Hull in new Takeover Saga

470624-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-hull-sig.png

One Hull Of A Turn Around

Two Chairman out and another one in. Sam Fisher who recently purchased Hull from Assem Allam has been forced to sell up due to some off shore bank account investigations from the authorities. Although heartbreaking for Fisher he has had to sell up due to these ongoing enquiries. Tobey Mason a local billionaire businessman who has made his name in the fashion world has purchased the club from Fisher.

Mason has expressed his joy at finally moving into the footballing world and described the purchase of Hull as a dream come true. Mason has stated that Steve Bruce will remain in charge of Hull and that he is certain that he is the man for the job.

Mason's vision is to focus on youth and he hopes to encourage Bruce into signing some of not just Europe's but the worlds brightest prospects.

Could people start putting up their transfer lists to help negotiations go quicker rather than making bids for players that will never be sold?

Could people start putting up their transfer lists to help negotiations go quicker rather than making bids for players that will never be sold?

View attachment 471101

Good Idea mate

Players Villa are trying to sell.

Given - Free
Hutton - Free

Will listen to offers for:
Benteke - ?30m..ish

Last edited:
View attachment 471098
West ham trying to sell:

Matty Taylor: LB/LW : 31 : FREE
Mladen Petric -ST - 32 : FREE
ALou Diarra - DM -31 : FREE
Stephen Henderson - GK - 25 : 1m

Will listen to offers for:
Ravel Morrison - 9m+ ;) (Hopeful chairman!)

Man Utd Transfer List

View attachment 471182

Man Utd Transfer List

Players Available for Transfer
Anders Lindegaard - 3m
Ben Amos - 1m
Rio Ferdinand - 3m
Patrice Evra - 7m
Alexander Buttner - 4m
Fabio - 4m
Anderson - 10m
Tom Cleverley - 20m
Nani - 30m
Antonio Valencia - 20m
Ashley Young - 15m
Javier Hernandez - 25m
Federico Macheda - 3m

Players available for Loan

Jesse Lingard
Michael Keane
Federico Macheda
Will Keane
Sam Johnstone
Tom Thorpe​

Last edited:
Just wrote an enormous introduction piece to have it not be posted and then lost................... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.