bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Will u be simming this tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Having a few problems with the internet, I will upload the game tomorrow with a little brief overview/update

So, the update is up, feel free to browse the savegame and post your own updates on your team...

Yusef ******* mulumbu can see an abramovich style strop coming on if he does that again!!!!

Ill post an update later once I get home and investigate the save game

Is any one else going to be posting a story or is epic the only one that wants this to continue??

I'm thinking I won't carry this on at this rate, as it's really going down hill!!

I don't really have anything to add at this stage of the season. Once it is simmed around Christmas it will be easier to write because I have only had 2 league games

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Agree with what Ryan has said on this one... still hoping this continues though

I don't really have anything to add at this stage of the season. Once it is simmed around Christmas it will be easier to write because I have only had 2 league games

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Agree with what Ryan has said on this one... still hoping this continues though

Ok fair enough, I'll be posting the update for christmas, probably tomorrow...

If there are still players that haven't posted then I will be kicking them out... as I'm not going to be wasting my time with their teams...

can i join
yeah you can mate, have you read through the opening few posts (rules etc.) and please have a look at the story thread for an idea of what you're commiting to...

currently there is only space in the german leagues, but if you wait until after next weeks update, there may be a few other leagues to pick from...

Have a look at the db posted on the story thread underneath the transfer updates (page 4) and let me know which team you would like...

I will post on the story thread when there is abit more to post about :)

You didnt change my manager or DOF mate.
As far as I am aware you only confirmed these as signed to me...

SportingRodolfo Borrell1,040,00017,259CONFIRMEDHOY
SportingKoke11,588,96913,187CONFIRMEDTRANS
SportingRaphael Guerreiro626,1351,398CONFIRMEDU18
SportingRodrigo17,991,31130,251CONFIRMEDU21

As far as I am aware you only confirmed these as signed to me...

SportingRodolfo Borrell1,040,00017,259CONFIRMEDHOY
SportingKoke11,588,96913,187CONFIRMEDTRANS
SportingRaphael Guerreiro626,1351,398CONFIRMEDU18
SportingRodrigo17,991,31130,251CONFIRMEDU21

Any idea when the next update will be mate??

sorry not really being involved... keeping an eye on the game for now but think once gets moving people will get more active :)

Sorry all, my internet is down... something about bt doing repairs? I hope they finally upgrade my area to fibre optic... Update will be done on Sunday, sorry for the delay!!