bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

Having a quick look now. From looks of it i've seen a few players have left but no idea what i'm getting into here :D

You will prob be getting a message tomorrow :)

inbox is full rev...

Like comment when you have cleared your inbox--got some deals for you

my prices are listed on the thread kai, make me an offer.... rev's already sent me his offer for a few players ;)

when this chairman window shuts how long will the foreign window be open will the season have started by Monday?

AidyMurf, your inbox is full mate, can you clear it!!

I will offer what you are asking!! need to get this confirmed!!

same here aidy Murf i'll even increase this 500k more than T1ll13.....:)

i cant wait for this season to get started again i have felt lost coming on here with no PM's these past few days!

Borne, after the FGN transfers, will you be posting revised Finances so we can allocate money to our Managers? Your post on the story said that you are going to continue the game. Are we getting the chance to set budgets?

Cheers

I am off on thursday, so I plan to post up financials - transfers in and out - also there will be a surprise for all chairman and a potential opportunity to improve their club.

Is this still going? Been like 5 days since the transfer deadline and havent heard anything?

Hi guys, I've fried my motherboard guys!! could be a while until I am back up and running...

My apologies, for new and old players - I hope to get this back up and running sooner rather than later but it depends on how much my laptop repair will be

Hi guys, I've fried my motherboard guys!! could be a while until I am back up and running...

My apologies, for new and old players - I hope to get this back up and running sooner rather than later but it depends on how much my laptop repair will be

Any news mate?

If this or any other chairman games resume, I want to be involved. This looks like so much fun, if it is able to be maintained. (H)

If this or any other chairman games resume, I want to be involved. This looks like so much fun, if it is able to be maintained. (H)

This has been dead and burried for over a month mate, no chance of it coming back (Not really sure why it stopped)

This has been dead and burried for over a month mate, no chance of it coming back (Not really sure why it stopped)

Stopped cause Bornes laptop burned out, still don't think he has it fixed, i hope this does start again, i had the makings of a great team lol

Stopped cause Bornes laptop burned out, still don't think he has it fixed, i hope this does start again, i had the makings of a great team lol

I am fairly sure he got it fixed along time ago. He is active on this site, and I think I saw he had joined an auction game or something :S

Back