bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

Can everyone who is doing this who hasn't already done so add me as a contact and send me a friend request, thanks! :)

Why is it that the final three don't surprise me!
Reading, Norwich and Wigan!

To all Chairman,

Please read the post with the rules on and like so i know that you have read... if you have any questions on the rules please ask now...

Quick question about hiring managers. Does your club rep have to equal to or greater than the managers rep? Or is there a certain threshold you have to be within?

Only these people have added me:
Sam91
NathWalker
Kris0710
MadRo
Borneexplorer88
s3lby
sparkstriff
KaiRooney

Can the other 10 people (Plus whoever takes reading) please add me! :D

Last edited:
Club Rep has to be higher than that of the player/staff rep

I think you should let it be a bit below, because wouldn't that mean Arsenal wouldn't be able to get Pep Guardiola (I don't want to anyway, don't worry lol :P)

I think that the chairman has to write a paragraph to try to persuade the manager to join the club (Like Redknapp to QPR) because of the ambition of the club, money the club has to spend or the pay of the manager

Quick question about hiring managers. Does your club rep have to equal to or greater than the managers rep? Or is there a certain threshold you have to be within?
I have amended the rules for Manager signings allowing a 10 increase on your club when considering a manager... I don't see the paragraph helping much as i would have the final say on all appointments and statements provided making it difficult for me to make that decision. Please everyone read the changes they are highlighted in red

Last edited:
Back