bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

COME ON WE NEED ONE MORE PLAYER??????????????????????????

Will our appointed manager be attempting to make signings, or will there be a transfer embargo (or something similar) in place so that you control all transfers with the editor?

Will our appointed manager be attempting to make signings, or will there be a transfer embargo (or something similar) in place so that you control all transfers with the editor?

For 3 days we will make signing, then it is down to our managers :)

The whole point is that you are only the Chairman and that you leave alot to your managerial appointment, but you can also sign your own players to boost the squad if you so choose...

You decide on the transfer budget and wage budget.... obviously the manager can buy/sell player, adjust budgets etc..., the manager will impose his style of play on the squad and then sign players for his tactical preference

The managers will be making signings and selling players in the similuated game with the money left over from the real world transfer dealings, hope that clears things up

The whole point is that you are only the Chairman and that you leave alot to your managerial appointment, but you can also sign your own players to boost the squad if you so choose...

You decide on the transfer budget and wage budget.... obviously the manager can buy/sell player, adjust budgets etc..., the manager will impose his style of play on the squad and then sign players for his tactical preference

Sounds good. I'm really liking this idea. Just need somebody to take reading...

****** it, ill have a shot at this, might need come pointers but im game!! Ill take Reading, Scott Tillie

Just wondering, Scotty how did you get that skysports website template? Thanks

Sweet, I'll get everything started now...

Please can everyone add eachother as a friend as this will make things easier...

I will setup the new thread shortly and add the initial details. then we can get started.

Back