Sack Manager: No
Transfer Budget:10m
Wage Budget:100k

Newcastle United
Transfer Budget:10m
Wage Budget:100k

Kai please check your wage budget as i'm sure one of your players is over 100k

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE CHECK THERE WAGE BUDGETS, ALSO I AM NOT DOING TRANSFERS JUST YET AND I SEE THAT A COUPLE OF PPL HAVE THE SAME TARGETS AND THEY WILL BE DECIDED BY A SILENT AUCTION , WHERE THE MANAGERS INVOLVED WILL SEND ME THE CONTRACT OFFER, EG WAGE(must be higher than the wage rule applied)

Kai please check your wage budget as i'm sure one of your players is over 100k

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE CHECK THERE WAGE BUDGETS, ALSO I AM NOT DOING TRANSFERS JUST YET AND I SEE THAT A COUPLE OF PPL HAVE THE SAME TARGETS AND THEY WILL BE DECIDED BY A SILENT AUCTION , WHERE THE MANAGERS INVOLVED WILL SEND ME THE CONTRACT OFFER, EG WAGE(must be higher than the wage rule applied)
The wage budget of 100k is the available wage budget i hae set for my transfers, so is that ok? is there something i m not understanding?

I still think we should use skype for transfers and stuff, much easier to use!

Just one note of caution. With the experience of playing chairman games for quite a while now, everyone will have to be patient. It is a huge amount of work for bornexplorer to get through and therefore he wont be replying to PMs straight away most of the time. All that is required from us (chairmen) is patience along with consistent posting. This will make the job a **** of a lot easier and we'll be able to progress a lot faster!!

I wish you good luck (H)

PS that wasnt directed at you potta, I just thought I'd get it out there for everyone

Newcastle United
Transfer Budget:11m
Wage Budget:895k

Back