bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

Sack Manager: Yes
New Manager: Rodolfo Borrell
Transfer Budget: £0
Wage Budget: Always £125,000 above whatever is being spent (for contract renewals)

I don't understand the transfer windows though, can you explain the timings and implications.

Last edited:
With the loan signings from Foreign clubs how are we determining if they are realistic or not. By squad status or another factor?

Sack Manager: Yes
New Manager: Rodolfo Borrell
Transfer Budget: £0
Wage Budget: Always £125,000 above whatever is being spent (for contract renewals)

I don't understand the transfer windows though, can you explain the timings and implications.

At the moment we are currently dealing with chairman to chairman transfers... then after sunday 20th, we will have a 3 day window for the silent auction for NON-EPL players, which I am currently in the process of typing up...

FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THE BUDGETS YOU HAVE SET ARE FOR YOUR MANAGER --- ANY MONEY YOU AS A CHAIRMAN SPENDS WILL COME OUT OF YOUR CLUBS BANK BALANCE AND NOT OUT OF YOUR MANAGERS TRANSFER BUDGET

Villa -- schulde28
Everton -- liamshaw9
Liverpool -- gogogo golem
QPR -- Damien Conte

You need to PM me your budgets and manager decisions...please do not post this in the thread (gogogo golem- i have sorted yours now, remember for next time ;) )

Club:
Sack Manager: Yes/no
New Manager: n/a
Transfer Budget: £
Wage Budget: Always £ per week

Oh right so it doesn't come out of the transfer budget!!! Good stuff, let the spending begin :D

At the moment we are currently dealing with chairman to chairman transfers... then after sunday 20th, we will have a 3 day window for the silent auction for NON-EPL players, which I am currently in the process of typing up...

FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THE BUDGETS YOU HAVE SET ARE FOR YOUR MANAGER --- ANY MONEY YOU AS A CHAIRMAN SPENDS WILL COME OUT OF YOUR CLUBS BANK BALANCE AND NOT OUT OF YOUR MANAGERS TRANSFER BUDGET

hey I'm sorry but I confused the transfer budgets. So here are the new ones.

Chelsea FC
Sack manager: yes
New manager: Josep guardiola
Tranfer Budget: 15M £
Wage Budget: 2.2M £/week

Villa -- schulde28
Everton -- liamshaw9
Liverpool -- gogogo golem
QPR -- Damien Conte

You need to PM me your budgets and manager decisions...please do not post this in the thread (gogogo golem- i have sorted yours now, remember for next time ;) )

Club:
Sack Manager: Yes/no
New Manager: n/a
Transfer Budget: £
Wage Budget: Always £ per week

If Everton becomes free, please can I have them? I will be active every day! Thanks :)

hey I'm sorry but I confused the transfer budgets. So here are the new ones.

Chelsea FC
Sack manager: yes
New manager: Josep guardiola
Tranfer Budget: 15M £
Wage Budget: 2.2M £/week
Yeah sorry my bad didn't explain very well to begin with...

Btw you can announce Guardiola, he will come in on the same wage as your prev manager and you need to clear your inbox...

If Everton becomes free, please can I have them? I will be active every day! Thanks :)

I'm not going to save any spots i'm afraid, it will be done on a first come first serve basis, if it gets to it, they have a chance to respond first.

Can't put a price on success ;)

Only joking, it's just that I've been trying to get a certain magic number so I can buy a player I'm really interested in from a foreign league :P so now I won't have to worry as much about selling players :D by the way, can I upgrade training/youth now?

@mekitozito, can you please empty your PM folder so I can discuss a potential transfer with you
thanks!

Can't put a price on success ;)

Only joking, it's just that I've been trying to get a certain magic number so I can buy a player I'm really interested in from a foreign league :P so now I won't have to worry as much about selling players :D by the way, can I upgrade training/youth now?
This will be done after transfers are completed

Chairman to Chairman Transfers Deadline
midnight, Saturday 26th Jan

Non-EPL transfers (including free transfers)

Sunday 27th Jan @ 17:00 to Wednesday 30th Jan @ midnight

Non-EPL loans
These will be done after the above transfer window, to give chairman a chance to snap up a loan signing if they miss out on their transfer targets... no future fees!!! and no loan fees, just pay wages in full.

ONCE ALL TRANSFERS ARE COMPLETED AND I HAVE UPDATED THE DB, WE WILL OFFER MANAGERS THE CHANCE TO UPDATE BUDGETS AND ALSO UPGRADE FACILITIES IF THEY CHOOSE TO (see below for pricing)

Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:
£2,500,000 for a minor improvement (10% increase) to your youth system.
£3,000,000 for a minor improvement (10% increase) to your training facilities.
Stadium upgrades will not be considered in the first season, I will revisit this after the first season.

You can double up if you want 20% increase but it will cost you!!

SILENT AUCTION
PLEASE SEND YOUR OFFERS VIA EMAIL
[email protected]

To explain how the silent auction will work:-

Firstly:

Template:-

Transfer Type:
Player Name:
Current Club:
Your Club:
Wage (offer):
Release Clause:
Priority: 1/2/3/4/5 etc

So how this template works,
Transfer Type refers to the rules/restrictions (eg. Transfers from clubs in your nation(below EPL); or Free signings; [see below for restrictions and types])
Wage (offer) is if two or more chairman are after the same player, it will be decided by who offers the most money(sorry but its the easiest way) also a transfer overrides a loan bid, so if one chairman makes a loan offer and the other makes a transfer offer the chairman who offers the player a transfer gets him ahead of the loan offer.
Please mention if the player has a release clause to help me process the transfer
Priority, this is if you are outbid on one player you have a chance of snapping up another in his stead.

Secondly,
Remember your restrictions!!
Transfers from clubs in your nation(below EPL) = 5 players per season
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January
Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
Free signings - 3 per season
Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

Finally,
Please send all your transfer targets on one email please...

Good luck all

I will post the winning bids on here once I have sorted them all out and you can post your press conferences in the story thread

Last edited:
I think he wants you to send all non-epl transfers to him in one pm when the window opens. Which I think is at the end of this week. (I think he mixed up his dates on the previous post)
EDIT: he has fixed the dates on his post

Last edited:
Back