Team Report:

Lars Stubhaug - The young goalkeeper had a great season for us, Only one poor game from the young keeper all season, The youngster has a massive chance of keeping his place next
season.Average rating 6.85

Luis Manuel Rubiales - A strong season from the spaniard, Only managed 1 assist all season and didnt get on thr score sheet but played his part in the defence of the team for
us.Average rating 7.04

Simon Ramsden - The Bradford City right back had a great season, Like Rubiales more of a defencive player but managed 3 assists, Cant knock his defending though he really
put in his fair share.Average rating 7.06

Mamadou Seck - The heart of the Bradford defence was a beast all season, A dominant force at the back but not so strong going forward for set pieces.Average rating 7.13

Jeff Strasser - The CB only came in from January but performed really well, With Seck it made us so hard to break down but again poor going forward.Average rating 7.09

Mark Connolly - The first half of the season he was a massive part of this team and Strassers age ment he was ideal for the final 15-20 mins, very happy with this loanman.Average rating 7.02

Flavien Belson - The defencive midfielder was without a doubt the best passer for the team this season, Broke up play and started moves on throughout the season, Sadly he was
very prone to bookings but calmed down later on in the season.Average rating 6.90

Ryan Donaldson - The loanman was quite simply amazing this season, Only scored 6 goals and 8 assists picking up 3 MOM awards, Scored some cracking goals for the club.Average rating 7.00

Michael Flynn - Hands down the best player over the season for us, Scored a impressive 22 goals and 15 assists picking up 10 MOM awards, Without a doubt the heart of the midfield
for us this season.Average rating 7.18

Scott Neilson - The attacking midfielder had a solid season for us, Playing as a inside forward which isnt ideal for him he only scored 7 goals but he did get a impressive
23 assists and 5 MOM awards.Average rating 7.11

Zoltan Harsanyi - The loanman was on form all season, Scoring 13 goals and picking up 9 assists with 6 MOM awards to his name, Scored the goal of the season to boot.Average rating 7.27

Gareth Evans - The main goal threat of the side, Scoring a impressive 36 goals, 10 assists and 7 MOM awards, Delighted with the way the youngster played.Average rating 7.05

Preseason has yet to start but heres the screenies of what i have set my expectations to, A nice budget for a league 1 side and now i've adjusted it i have a massive wage budget and still have more money for transfers that Leeds start out with.

View attachment 15711
View attachment 15712

With that wage budget and transfer budget i expect to be taking promotion this season without a doubt, 95k to spend on wages and still 1.2 million to spare, Thats some decent money for a newly promoted team.

We have been very busy in the transfer window, Some very solid signings i think we built or are very close to having a team that can win promotion, Need a few loan signings to cover my team because they are aging abit, Man City are my new parent club but have noone to loan, Weiss was released on a free after the first season but sadly had no desire to join my club, The rest of their reserves either suck or dont want to join me.

Signings so far:
Christiano Kisuka - ST - Free from Rangers
Zane Powell - FC - Free from Motherwell
Jordan Lowdon -AML - Free from Celtic
Vincent Pericard - ST - Free Transfer
Henri Camara - ST - Free Transfer
Amaral - DM/CM - Free Transfer
Sergio Conceicao - AMRC - Free from PAOK
Khalilou Fadiga - AMLCFree Transfer
Lee Carsley - DM/CM - Free from Birmingham
Martin Taylor - DRC - Free from Birmingham
Zoltan Harsanyi - AML/ST - Free Transfer
Clayton Ince - GK - Free Transfer
Brynjar Gunnarsson - DC/DM/CM - Free Transfer
Yassin Moutaouakil - D/WBR - Free from Charlton
Ole Soderberg - GK - 1k from Newcastle
Dedryck Boyata - DC - Free Transfer
Lee Sawyer - MC - Free Transfer

Screenies of who i think will be the impact players:

Henri Camara:
View attachment 15829

Sergio Conceicao:
View attachment 15830

Khalilou Fadiga:
View attachment 15831

Lee Carsley:
View attachment 15833

Amaral:
View attachment 15832

Brynjar Gunnarsson:
View attachment 15834

Preseason is over and it went well but i'll update that when i post the results for August.

Blimey you move fast, your signings are all pretty old but hopefully they are probably good enough to perform at that level, all a bit slow though

should of bought ***** topp mate he is truly awesome in the lower leagues, possibly the best signing i ever made on any footy manager games

Yea Jack, Their all quite old and do lack pace, I need to bring in some loan signings who can offer me pace in the final 15-20 mins, Probably defenders as my 3 main midfield signings can all play DM so i will rotate them around depending on who is the fittest at the time.Upfront Camara is solid and Pericard is a decent sub only 27 so ideal to replace him and ofcourse Harsanyi can come in on the left or as a striker, Looking to bring in a pacey AMR as cover for Conceicao.Sawyer is a decent CM.

Cuddles as far as ***** Topp goes, I've searched for him and he isnt on my game,I only have the top leagues in France,Italy,Spain,Scotland and Brazil loaded and down to League 2 in England, Not sure what i needed loaded for him to be in the game.

Made a few new signings hopefully they will provide the pace i need in the final 15-20 mins when my current players just cant keep up with the pace.

Aidan White - D/WB/ML - Season long loan - Leeds United
Luca Santonocito - MLC - Season long loan - Celtic
Kelvin Etuhu - AMR/FC - 1.2 Million - Man City

Still looking to add to the team with loans, Etuhu set me back abit but i play on being in the Championship for 2 seasons atleast if i get promotion this season so he's a decent signing, Not a EPL quality player but thats a good few seasons off.

Transfers:
View attachment 15968

Preseason Results:
Bradford City 2-2 Colchester
Bradford City 1-1 Nott Forrest
Cove Rangers 0-6 Bradford City
Bradford PA 0-3 Bradford City
Bradford City 4-0 GH Academy
Bradford City 1-2 Man City
Bradford City 1-1 Scunthorpe

Pretty strong preseason for a team just put together, The Man City result was great considering the last 2 times we met we took a hammering.

Current tactics:
View attachment 15967

August Results:

League 1
Stockport 0-0 Bradford
The season is under way and its Stockport who host City, City are favorites and the entire first half is City attacking the Stockport net with little to no comeback from Stockport but city fail to score.Second half plays out the same way, Camara should have had 5 today but he just failed to score.
MOM - Marvin Andrews (Stockport)

League Cup 1st Round
Stockport 1-3 Bradford City (Thompson - Camara(3))
Second time in 3 days the two clubs meet, This time out we get a goal real early on when Thompson scores after only 2 mins with a towering header.Doesnt take City too long to pull it back level though, Camara scoring a bullet header on 19 mins.The first half goes dead after that but the second half starts very quickly when Camara scores after 49 mins following up a parried shot.The match is over after 81 mins when Camara nets his hattrick with another headed goal.
MOM - Henri Camara (Bradford City)

League 1
Bradford City 3-1 Notts County (Conceicao(2), Gunnarsson - Davies)
Battle of the newly promoted teams today and City have the advantage winning both last season, When Conceicao scores a freekick on 20 mins its looking good.39 mins see's the leveler come though when Sawyer conceeds a penalty and Davies steps up to convert.Camara earns the team a spot kick on 59 mins and Conceicao slams it home for 2-1, Gunnarsson scores the goal of the game on 78 mins, skinning two defenders and smashing it home.
MOM - Sergio Conceicao (Bradford City)

League 1
Gillingham 1-3 Bradford City (Maher - Camara(3))
Back on the road and looking for another 3 points, After 13 mins Fadiga plays in Camara for a simple tap in.gillingham pull it back level on 35 mins through Maher.58 mins see's Camara net his second of the game converting from close range following a cross from Sawyer.Camara seals his second hattrick for the club on 79 mins picking the ball up from a sloppy clearance and just slamming it home.

League 1
Bradford City 0-1 Southend (Bossman)
Bradford host Southend but are without Carsley, Camara and Fadiga all out with little knocks.The team clearly lacks a punch without 3 of its key players and southend hammer the City goal for the entire first half.They finally take the lead on 56 mins when Bossman hits a 20 yarder past a helpless Stubhaug, City try and grab a leveler but are lacking that cutting edge without their key men.
MOM - Richmond Bossman (Southend)

League Cup 2nd Round
Bradford City 1-4 Sunderland (Etuhu - Dimitrov, Jones, Da Silva, Cattermole)
Bradford host Sunderland in the League Cup and this get off to a bad start when Dimitrov scores after only 12 mins, Jones quickly doubles that lead on 14 mins and City are there for the taking.25 mins and Da Silva makes it 0-3 but on 27 mins Etuhu scores a goal for the hosts with a nice header, 45 mins and its 1-4 when Cattermole scores.City drop Gunnarsson into DM with Belson to contain Sunderland and it works, The second half goes with any goals being conceeded.
MOM - Velizar Dimitrov (Sunderland)

League 1
Swindon 0-4 Bradford City (s/o Lomax s/o Easton - Gunnarsson, Camara(2), Conceicao)
On the road again and City take a early lead when Gunnarsson scores a bullet on 6 mins from just outside the box.On 15 mins Lomax is given a straight red for a foul on Camara, Camara scores a simple tapin on 22 mins.City go in at the break 0-2 up and after 50 mins Fadiga earns City a spot kick that see's Easton sent off and Swindon down to 9 men, Conceicao puts away the spot kick, Camara grabs a second goal on 59 mins with a powerful effort from just inside the box.City push for more and Camara wants his third hattrick but it doesnt come.

Johnstones Paint Trophy 1st Round
Wrexham 0-0 Bradford City (s/o Carsley) Wrexham win 5-4 on pens
League 2 Wrexham host Bradford City and on 6 mins Carsley is sent off for a stupid tackle.Wrexham just take it to City and spend most of the first half attacking.The second half is pretty much the same as Wrexham look for a massive scalp here.The match goes to pens and its Martin Taylor who misses the last spot kick for City that sends Wrexham through.
MOM - Lars Stubhaug (Bradford City)

League table:
View attachment 15966

Managers Player of the Month - Henri Camara - 8 goals in 8 games, 2 assists and 3 MOM awards so far for my main front man, A average rating of 7.46 to boot, Keeping this man fit is going to be key to our promotion challange although Pericard has looked impressive when hes come on he has yet to score for his new club.

Overview of the Month: 10 points from a possible 15 in the league is quite good seeing as its a new team i have put together, The League Cup loss was expected but the loss to Wrexham really hurt, Even though i dont care much for the JPT i expected to make the semi final atleast.

Found your feet quickly, i think Etuhu is good enough for premierleague after a couple of seasons, promotion is certainly possible this season

uve done a good job, nice to see people going to league 2 and not choosing notts county, good luck with the season and i hope etuhu and boyata serve you well

September Results:

League 1
Leyton Orient 2-3 Bradford City (Cunliffe,Chambers - Camara(3))
City head out on the road and take a early lead through Camara smash home a layoff from Conceicao.Camara doubles the lead on 33 mins with a powerful header.First half is very comfortable for City but second half Orient come out looking for a quick goal it finally comes on 68 mins through Cunliffe and on 70 mins its all level when Chambers heads in a corner.City have thrown away a 2 goal lead but on 90+2 Camara nets his hattrick smashing home a Conceicao corner.

League 1
Bradford City 1-1 Brighton (Pericard - Sodje)
Bradford host top of the league host Brighton in what should be a very tight game.The first half plays out exactly that way with both sides feeling each other out but limiting each other to half chances.The first goal finally comes through Sodje nodding home from close range on 68 mins.Pericard is braught on for Camara who was having a poor game and on 78 mins Pericard nets his first for the club smashing home from 35 yards out, What a way to open his account for the club.
MOM - Adam Virgo (Brighton)

League 1
Bradford City 2-1 Charlton (Pericard(2) - McKenzie)
Bradford face another tough challange in Charlton this week and it gets off to a poor start when McKenzie scores a simple tap in on 19 mins.City push and push for a leveler but Camara is again having a poor match and its 0-1 at half time.Half time and Camara again goes off to be replaced by Pericard and on 80 mins the sub does it again, Smashing home a Carsley lay off just outside the box.90 mins in and City earn a corner, Conceicao swings it in and Pericard powers it home for all 3 points.
MOM - Vincent Pericard (Bradford City)

League 1
Oldham 1-0 Bradford City (Mladenov)
City head out on the road after 2 touch home games and Oldham are by no means a easy game sitting 3 places behind City in the league.City are without Gunnarsson, Carsley, Taylor and Etuhu for this match so set the stall out to defend.Everything is going great until 35 mins when Mladenov smashes home from just outside the area following a weak clearance from a corner.Second half City try to push for a leveler but are very weak without 3 of their attacking players and Oldham take all 3 points.
MOM - Aleksander Mladenov (Oldham)

League 1
Bradford City 3-1 Barnsley (Conceicao, Harsanyi, Etuhu - Shinnie)
Bradford host Yorkshire rivals Barnsley, Alot of pride at stake in this match and both teams go for it from the kickoff and its Barnsley who take the lead on 15 mins, Shinnie following up a parried shot for 0-1.Conceicao finds the net from a freekick on 30 mins and the sides go in level at the break.56 mins and Harsanyi scores a simple tap in follow a lay off across the box from Etuhu and on 80 mins Etuhu rounds off a good performance from City with a goal of his own, Smashing home from close range and it ends 3-1.
MOM - Kelvin Etuhu (Bradford City)

Managers Player of the Month - Sergio Conceicao - The creative midfielder only scored once this month but is at the heart of most the attacks we make, Has a decent freekick on him and his corners always cause problems for teams, Pericard could have taken it this month as a impact sub he offers something different to Camara.

Overview of the Month: We had some tough games this month, Hosting Brighton and Charlton and taking 4 points from a possible 6 was great, The loss to Oldham hurt but beating Barnsley in the final game ment we ended on a high, Great month overall.

New signing - Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni - ST - Season long loan from Man City

Very good form mate, shame abotu Oldham result, Pericard is doing the job for you when summoned though

October Results:

League 1
Exeter 0-1 Bradford City (Conceicao)
Bradford travel to Exeter in what should be a easy game and things start off that way when Camara earns a spot kick on 12 mins, Conceicao steps up and smashes it home for 0-1.Rest of the half see's city push for a second but Exeter hold out.Second half Exeter offer alittle more going forward but in truth Stubhaug has nothing to do all game and City take all 3 points.
MOM - Matt Taylor (Exeter)

League 1
Bradford City 0-0 Walsall
Bradford host Walsall in the league and things start off brightly for the home side pushing for a good 30 mins but failing to break through the Walsall defence.The final 15 mins of the half are pretty flat and the second half kicks starts off just as slow but picks up towards the end when Pericard comes on but not even the super sub can win us this one.
MOM - Yassin Moutaouakil (Bradford City)

League 1
Tranmere 2-4 Bradford City (Thomas-Moore,Malcolm - Etuhu(2), Conceicao(2))
Back on the road and City could do with a win here but after 18 mins in the hosts who take the lead through Thomas-Moore.A lead Malcolm doubles with a 30 yard screamer on 34 mins but on 39 mins Etuhu pulls one back with a wonderful solo effort.Second half see's City push for a leveler and on 54 mins they get it through Conceicao with a bullet from just outside the box.City take the lead on 88 mins through Etuhu who taps in a Harsanyi cross at close range and when Tranmere give away a freekick just outside the area on 90+2 Conceicao smashes it home for 2-4.Tranmere were robbed here but im not complaining.

League 1
Bradford City 0-1 Norwich (Holt)
City hosts promotion rivals Norwich and the entire first half is spent in the City half almost, Norwich just throw everything at City but they somehow stand firm and go in level at the break.Second half City come out stronger and that proves to be their downfall as with too many uptop Norwich counter and Holt is found unmarked at the far post for a simple head in.City try to find a leveler but really they never got going today.
MOM - Jens Berthel Askou (Norwich)

League 1
Bradford City 1-2 MK Dons (Harsanyi - Bent, Leven)
Bradford face another strong team in MK Dons and the first half seems to be just a feeling out process with limited chances for either club.Second half gets going on 63 mins when Marcus Bent nods home on 63 mins.On 69 mins Harsanyi levels it up smashing home a half volley from outside the box.City look to have picked up a needed point here until 88 mins when Gunnarsson gives away a pen and Leven slams it home.City feel abit robbed here as we played really well but 2 mistakes cost us.
MOM - Zoltan Harsanyi (Bradford City)

Managers Player of the Month - Sergio Conceicao - Scored 3 goals picked up a assist to boot a solid month for the experienced midfielder, Etuhu has come into his own this month and is looking to take over from Camara as the striker for City next month because Camara is just too hit and miss scoring 3 goals in 9 games and that was a hattrick, I cant have that with my loan front man.

Overview of the Month - Just a aweful month dropped 8 points from a possible 15 this month and all 8 were dropped at home, That is not acceptable and we need to tighten up if we want promotion this month.Away for im very pleased with but at home we need to sort somethings out and maybe just maybe Etuhu replacing Camara will sort that out.

Hmm interesting to see that your away form was better than your home form last month, probably just quality of opposition though

After looking at the poor results at home lately i noticed alot of it was down to the lack of pace getting back, I was caught on the counter too much so i decided to pick up a few players from France, A couple of first teamers and backup, A few youths also joined us.

Transfers:
Yohann Lasimant - ST - Free Transfer
Isaac Kone - MC - Free Transfer
Oualid El-Hajam - AML - Free Transfer
Jake Jervis - ST - Free Transfer
David Ball - ST - Free Transfer
Abdi Ibrahim - MC - Free Transfer
Gaetan Belaud - AMRC - Free Transfer
Anthony Scaramozzino - D/WB L - Free Transfer
Chiguy Lucau - AMR/FC - Free Transfer

November Results:

FA Cup 1st Round
Crewe 0-1 Bradford City (Seck)
Bradford travel to league 2 Crewe in the FA Cup on the back of 2 defeats a win is needed.After 12 mins City find the breakthrough when Seck nets his first of the season from a Fadiga corner.City continue to push up but going in at the break with 0-1 lead.Second half see's Crewe create a few chances but Stubhaug stands stong and City progress to the 2nd round.
MOM - Mamadou Seck (Bradford City)

League 1
Colchester 0-1 Bradford City (Gunnarsson)
Bradford head to Colchester looking for a win and after 18 mins Gunnarsson scores a belter from just outside the box to put them infront.The rest of the first half is pretty poor with Colchester pushing for a leveler.Second half is all Colchester but they fail to break through the City defence and City pick up a much needed win here.
MOM - Brynjar Gunnarsson (Bradford City)

League 1
Bradford City 0-1 Millwall (Grabban)
Bradford host Millwall and are looking for a win at home after 2 defeats on the bounce.The first half is all City but on 39 mins City are made to pay for those missed chances when Grabban scores from a corner and Millwall go in at the break with the lead.Second half see's City really push for a leveler but again fail to convert the chances and again lose at home.
MOM - John Sullivan (Millwall)

League 1
Bradford City 3-0 Shrewsbury (Conceicao(2),Langmead OG)
Bradford host one of the other newly promoted teams and if they cant beat these at home theres a problem.Lucau and Scaramozzino come into the team and after only 8 mins Lucau makes a impact laying the ball of to Conceicao who hammers it home.The rest of the first half is all City but they fail to score.On 48 mins though Langmead turns a Etuhu shot into his own net for 2-0.Conceicao ends the game on 61 mins when he converts a spot kick after Harsanyi was hacked down.Could have been 5 or 6 for City here but they finally get a win at home.

FA Cup 2nd Round
Bradford City 8-0 Accrington (Conceicao(3),Taylor OG, Lucau, Fadiga, Etuhu, Gunnarsson)
Bradford host bottom of league 2 Accrington and after only 52 seconds Conceicao converts a freekick for 1-0.conceicao scores again on 16 mins smashing home for a Fadiga layoff.24 mins see's Taylor turn a Sawyer shot into his own net and on 26 mins Lucau uses his pace down the right and fires in a cross that loops into the net.Thats the final action of the first half, City finally net again on 67 mins through Fadiga coverting a layoff from Conceicao_On 73 mins Etuhu gets in on the act tapping in from close range.76 mins sees Conceicao net his hattrick with another freekick and on 79 mins Gunnarsson scores the final goal nodding home a Fadiga corner.

League 1
Wycombe 0-2 Bradford City (Fadiga, Etuhu)
Bradford head off to Wycombe after destroying Accrington and take a quick lead after 3 mins through Fadiga converting from close range after a shot from Etuhu is parried away.The rest of the half is back and forth but neither side can score and its 0-1 at halftime.Second half is the same until Etuhu scores on 79 mins with a close range header from a Lucau cross.City take all 3 points in a match they controlled from the kickoff.
MOM - Khalilou Fadiga (Bradford City)

Managers Player of the Month - Sergio Conceicao - 5 goals and a few assists from the experienced midfielder, Hes really come into his own since switching from the right to CM and is at the heart of everything for us.His fitness is in question but he can play 60-70 mins a game with Fadiga replacing him for the odd game.

Overview of the Month: A pretty good month overall, 3 league wins and 1 loss in the league aswell as 2 cup wins including a massive win over Accrington, The FA Cup is not our priority this season but a strong run would do our confidence the world of good.Still lost at home again but with Lucau on the right and Harsanyi coming in on the left now we have some pace going forward and coming back as cover, Sawyer coming in for Carsley has also made a impact in terms of pace.

Last edited:
December Results:

League 1
Rochdale 0-1 Bradford City (Conceicao, s/o Carsley)
Bradford travel to Rochdale and after only 13 mins are down to 10 men when Carsley is given a straight red,The player will no feature again in a City game.Rochdale really push for a goal but at half time its still 0-0.Rochdale are punished for not grabbing a goal when Conceicao scores a freekick on 62 mins, Rochdale push for a leveler but Stubhaug is having a blinder today for city and they pick up the win.

League 1
Bradford City 3-3 Sheff Wed (Etuhu(2), Conceicao - McManaman, Tudgay(2))
Bradford host Sheff Wed in a big Yorkshire derby, On 29 mins City take the lead through Etuhu who powers home a Harsanyi cross.The lead is doubled on 40 mins through Conceicao tapping in a Sawyer cross.Half time see Sheff Wed come out a different team and pull one back on 64 mins through McManaman and on 79 mins Tudgay levels it up.Etuhu restores the lead for City on 84 mins converting from close range.Tudgay hits a a late leveler on 90+2.

League 1
Swansea 0-1 Bradford City (Etuhu)
Swansea host City in a top of the table clash and its all Swansea for the first half until Etuhu scores a unlikly goal for City on 45+1 with a wonderful solo effort.The second half again is all Swansea but somehow City manage to hold onto that one goal lead and pick up a massive win here.

League 1
Bradford City 2-0 Stockport (Conceicao(2))
Bradford host Stockport and the first half is all City but they just dont seem able to score Etuhu missing a few sitters.On 48 mins though Conceicao comes up with a trademark freekick and finally we have a lead.The rest of the half is all City again and Conceicao scores from the spot on 90+2 converting a spotkick earned by Fadiga.

League 1
Notts County 3-2 Bradford City (Thompson, Smyth, Davies - Nimley-Tchuimeni(2))
Notts County host City in a match City will look to take again but things get off poorly when Thompson scores after 18 mins.A lead that is doubled on 40 mins when Smyth nets from close range.50 mins see's Nimley-Tchuimeni pull one back from close range and on 55 mins he levels it up with a header from close range.Just as City look to be back in the game Davies puts County back infront on 65 mins.City cant find another leveler and finally lose to County.
MOM - Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni (Bradford City)

Managers Player of the Month - Sergio Conceicao - Another 4 goals for the midfielder, Hes really on top of his game right now for us, Etuhu also has found his form but has just taken a knock and will be out for a month but Nimley-Tchumeni has come in and scored 2 so its looking ok.

Overview of the Month: 3 wins 1 loss and 1 draw not a bad month i suppose although the loss was a match i feel we could have taken.The draw was a amazing match but we threw away a 2 goal lead and scored late only to throw it away again.Happy enough with the month though.

League Table:
View attachment 16305

Transfers:
View attachment 16306

Lots of signings, hopefully they will mould quickly, Etuhu looking is looking great for you at the moment, your away form is fantastic, just try and stay with Swansea ans Southend to be in a shout of automatic promotion, good luck

25 Signings.

They will need sometime to gell. :O

Keep up the good work anyway

25 Signings.

They will need sometime to gell. :O

Keep up the good work anyway

29 signings in total thus far, Although i am looking to bring in a few more before the window shuts.That being said of that last 9 only 2 are in my first team the rest are in my under 18's or reserves, A couple are 20 and 19 but most of them are 18 so i dont really need to worry too much about them gelling right now.

Their wages range from £90-£250 a week, With the experienced players i have in my team im mentoring the ones who show the most promise,Either they will break into my first team next season or i cash in on them.Atleast thats the plan i cant really lose anything though, They cost nothing, Cheap wages and do provide cover for my injury prone old man team.

As for my away form Jack, I think my team suits playing away more than at home because we lack the pace to handle the counter but have the pace upfront and the playmakers in Conceicao and Fadiga to play the counter game very well, The signing of Lucau has added alot going forward though and Harsanyi has come in for Fadiga who now is cover for Conceicao, Those 2 and Etuhu give me options going forward and Conceicao is a beast from outside the box and freekicks.

January Results:

FA Cup 3rd Round
Bradford City 6-1 Rochdale (Conceicao(3), Lucau,
Nimley-Tchumeni, Harsanyi - Keltie)
Bradford host fellow league 1 side Rochdale and things get off to a poor start when White conceeds a spot kick coverted on 17 mins by Keltie.On 28 mins its all level when Conceicao curles one in from outside the box.The first half ends level and just after the break City take the lead Lucau scoring a cross come shot on 48 mins.62 mins and
Nimley-Tchumeni nets a near post header.66 mins and a freekick from Conceicao makes it 4-1 and Conceicao nets his hattrick on 85 mins with a drilled effort.Harsanyi ends the scoring on 88 mins lashing home a lay off from Gunnarsson for 6-1.

League 1
Bradford City 3-0 Gillingham (
Nimley-Tchumeni(3))
Bradford host Gillingham after a dominating performance in the FA cup they soon take the lead through Nimley-Tchumeni scoring from close range after only 5 mins and its 2-0 on 9 mins when Nimley-Tchumeni nets again from a Harsanyi cross.The first half goes really flat and City coast to the break 2-0 up.Second half is just plays very slowly but Nimley-Tchumeni gets his hattrick on 71 mins smashing home a 20 yarder to end the game.
MOM -
Nimley-Tchumeni (Bradford City)

League 1
Southend 1-5 Bradford City (Calver - Conceicao(2), Nimley-Tchumeni, Lucau, Etuhu)

Bradford head to top of the league Southend and on 16 mins take the lead Conceicao scoring a belter from 25 yards.37 mins see's Nimley-Tchumeni put through and on his run of form he doesnt miss.0-2 is the score at half time and its 0-3 on 71 mins Lucau netting a fine solo effort cutting in from the right.Southend pull one back on 76 mins through Calver but on 89 mins sub Etuhu wins a spot kick and Conceicao steps up to score it, Etuhu gets on the scoresheet himself on 90+2 scoring a point blank header.

League 1
Bradford City 1-1 Hartlepool (Nimley-Tchumeni - Liddle)
Bradford host Hartlepool but on 11 mins disaster strikes, Bradford's key player Sergio Conceicao is injured and on 24 mins Liddle scores a point blank header for 0-1.The lead is gone almost right from kick off, The free scoring Nimley-Tchumeni scoring a curler into the top corner on 26 mins.The second half is poor and the only action is another injury,This time its leftback Anthony Scaramozzino.
MOM - Alex Nimley-Tchumeni (Bradford City)

League 1
Bradford City 2-2 Swindon (Fadiga, Harsanyi - Cuthbert, Morais)
Bradford host Swindon and need to sort this home form out, Not the start we wanted on 5 mins Cuthbert scoring a simple tap in and on 8 mins its 0-2 Stubhaug miss kicks it straight to Morais who lobs the keeper.Fadiga coming in for the injured Conceicao pulls one back on 31 with a freekick, Looked more like a cross but it went in.Second half is all City and finally they get a deserved leveler through Harsanyi, A long ball upfield and he runs into the box and taps it home.They push for a winner but its more points dropped at home.
MOM - Scott Cuthbert (Swindon)

FA Cup 4th Round
Everton 4-0 Bradford City (Osman, Yakubu, Afellay, Atreta)
City head to EPL Everton in what is going to be a massive task and its made harder on 5 mins when Osman scores a simple header for 1-0.On 42 mins Yakubu makes it 2-0 with a powerful effort from outside the box.49 mins see's Afellay score a header from a corner and on 57 mins Seck gives away a spot kick which Arteta steps up and hammers it home.City were outplayed but to make the 4th round is a good achievment.
MOM - Ibrahim Afellay (Everton)

League 1
Brighton 2-0 Bradford City (Elphick, Virgo, s/o McNulty)
Bradford head to fellow promotion challangers Brighton and the first half is a feeling out process but Bradford lose striker Nimley-tchumeni after only 16 mins and on 45 mins Elphick nets for the hosts stooping in and the back post for 1-0.On 61 mins McNulty is sent off for hacking down Fadiga as City push Brighton counter and White conceeds a spot kick that Virgo converts it for 2-0, City's impressive away form is ended here.
MOM - Tommy Elphick (Brighton)

League 1
Bradford City 2-1 Leyton Orient (Conceicao, Etuhu - Pintado)
Bradford host Orient and welcome back Conceicao Etuhu and Taylor to the starting lineup.The first half is really poor and City look weak at home again, On 42 mins that is shown when Pintado scores a tap in and the near post.Second half see's Harsanyi replaced by Fadiga on the left and its his ball across the box that see's Conceicao score from close range on 47 mins.Etuhu scores the final goal of the game on 82 mins and what a goal it was, Skins 2 defenders and loops the ball over the keep from just outside the box.

Managers Player of the Month - Sergio Conceicao - The playmaker makes it 5 in a row for the managers choice.Scoring a impressive 6 goals, Another hattrick and coming back from injury in the last game of the month helped us pick up a massive win.Nimley-tchumeni had a amazing month too scoring 6 himself sadly hes out for a few weeks now but Etuhu is back at just the right time.

Overview of the Month: A crazy month with so many games, 3 league wins 2 draws and 1 loss is pretty average.A massive win over Southend though was impressive.The FA Cup win over Rochdale was also a great alround peformance, The loss to Everton was expected really so i wont complain.The month as a whole was average and our home form has let us down again abit this month.

Transfers in:
Ryan McGivern - DLC - Season long loan - Manchester City
Nadir Ciftci - ST - Free Transfer
Will Grocott - MLC - Free Transfer
Dylan McGeouch - AMC/FC - Free Transfer
Jake Taylor - MC - Free Transfer
Paudie Quinn - MC - Free Transfer

All apart from McGivern are under 18-19 so will break into the team next season or be sold on.McGivern was braught in as cover at CB as we only had one other CB at the club who was any good.