Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
Just begun using this tactic at Manchester United, after starting a new save.
Results so far -

Charity shield won 1-0 Man City (Anderson late goal)
Premier League - won 5-0 Liverpool (Hernandez hattrick, Young and Jones scoring)

Just about to play wolves but looks good so far. Thanks Raikan.

very nice :) look forward to the rest :) did you sign Ze Roberto? He would rock at Utd!

Also Raikan you might want to check out my thread as I am testing your tactic and have written up a guide so far as to the results and what I have done, I did fully accredit this tactic to you. Feel free to have a look My Manchester United Story 12.2.0 Patch

will do mate :)

Going to give this a bash at the start of my third season with Norwich. Used your Ama-zing tactic second season and found reasonable success, played around a little to variate it from home and away games, again mixed success. Hoping this will give my squad the boost it needs to get into the top half this season. I have tweeked it a little again so I have myself a tactic for home and away games. Will keep you updated with how things go.

good stuff mate, look forward to it, good luck!

I can give this a try with Leverkusen or Lyon..... preferably Leverkusen they seem to be a better fit with Sam and Schurrle being the inside fwds, and their midfield with Renato, Bender, Ballack, and rolfes is also a good fit

yeah, sounds good, get Ze Roberto if you can!

Raikan, which role would you play Ze Roberto in, I am using an AMC for home/easier games, and for away games a deep lying playmaker, could he feature well just as a CM, how do you use him?

Hello Raikan
Im also intrested in seeing a screen on which transfers you made with Dortmund
Thank you

Using this with my Napoli team. Will see how it goes. :) Gonna play at least one season with it.

I will test it as it has some similarities with the tactic I had made in the past, but what is now lost to me...

Seeing some really good success using this tactic at home games. However, Away games I have been struggling, although I have only played against Chelsea and Man United, so I guess I cannot ask for much of a performance. The Chelsea game was a narrow loss and against United I actually managed a last minute winner. But home games I am creating 15-25 shots a game, whereas the away games I am lucky to make 5. I have changed the away tactics slightly to rigid anc counter and I have also moved one the CM to a DM so I am thinking this could have some affect. I will stick with the away tactic to see how it progresses alhough my next two away games are Liverpool and Chelsea (League Cup) so it may take a while to see how it performs against opposition on my own level.

Home games though i cannot complain at all, I moved one of the CM to AM and I am creating chances for fun! Not getting as many shots on target compared to the amount of chances I am making, but my squad isn't of high standards, so I am very hapy with how it is going so far!

Raikan, which role would you play Ze Roberto in, I am using an AMC for home/easier games, and for away games a deep lying playmaker, could he feature well just as a CM, how do you use him?

always as AP mate! Cm position in the middle, I use him in the AMC position sometimes, but he is deadly as is in the tactic if using him as the central cm - AP

Using this with my Napoli team. Will see how it goes. :) Gonna play at least one season with it.

ok cool mate, sign Ze Roberto and use Hamsik as either AML and rotate as CM AP along with Ze Roberto, get a good CB as well :)

nice to see this tactic Raikan.. as i want to start over a PSV save as i want to play like they play now! this means i want to play with a AMC. i will need to drag the MC to AMC position :) you think this would a be a good tactic for it ?. 1 other question i see that you are still signing some unknown players... how do you know they fit in your tactic ? how do you search all of this?

nice to see this tactic Raikan.. as i want to start over a PSV save as i want to play like they play now! this means i want to play with a AMC. i will need to drag the MC to AMC position :) you think this would a be a good tactic for it ?. 1 other question i see that you are still signing some unknown players... how do you know they fit in your tactic ? how do you search all of this?

yeah, that would work well! I dont, I sign them cause they are good and have potential :0 I have 3 tactics I use in rotation so they all have a role :)

Gonna give this a whirl for you mate, not sure who i will be yet though...will report with feedback for you ;)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by simoo88

always as AP mate! Cm position in the middle, I use him in the AMC position sometimes, but he is deadly as is in the tactic if using him as the central cm - AP​

• Thanks for the advice raikan, first game since i adapted him into the cm position against crewe away, he scored one and set up the other three in my 4-0 win...

Back