Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
Raikan,which role suits better for Nainggolan and Yttegard Jensen?

Hello mate could you give some advice on what roles to give Song, Ramsey and Arteta in the midfield. Also do you think Van Persie can play the poacher role, if not what other role would you suggest I give him.

Ramsey - Arteta - Song

yes he would do very well :)

5-0 win against United whilst holidaying? **** you Raikan for leading me into temptation..

Also, when commenting about a midfield 3 for Arsenal, can I ask why you use Arteta in the middle of the 3, I would've thought Ramsey as he is the more creative of those 3 I thought.. Although you probably know better just thought I'd ask :)

Last edited:
5-0 win against United whilst holidaying? **** you Raikan for leading me into temptation..

Also, when commenting about a midfield 3 for Arsenal, can I ask why you use Arteta in the middle of the 3, I would've thought Ramsey as he is the more creative of those 3 I thought.. Although you probably know better just thought I'd ask :)

haha, lol :)

just more experienced, better mental attributes :P

haha, lol :)

just more experienced, better mental attributes :P

Fair enough :P Another quick question.. What's this tactic defending set pieces like? A majority of the goals I've conceded since the new patch have been from corners and it gets really frustrating to be dominating a game, be only 1-0 up and then they equalise from a corner with their 3rd shot of the game -.-

Fair enough :P Another quick question.. What's this tactic defending set pieces like? A majority of the goals I've conceded since the new patch have been from corners and it gets really frustrating to be dominating a game, be only 1-0 up and then they equalise from a corner with their 3rd shot of the game -.-

yeah, I know the feeling! they are pretty good, better than all of my other tactics :) for some reason you will sometimes concede, but there is f all you can do about it, 95% of the time it works :)

felt like a Man Utd save, have not played one since the 1st day I got Fm12 :)

wanted to get Ze Roberto into Utd as well! one pre-sesaon friendly vs Dortmund (we both had full teams starting) and 2nd game vs Blackburn :)

see the CCC's, tactic barely even halfway yet...

View attachment 232386View attachment 232387

yeah, I know the feeling! they are pretty good, better than all of my other tactics :) for some reason you will sometimes concede, but there is f all you can do about it, 95% of the time it works :)

felt like a Man Utd save, have not played one since the 1st day I got Fm12 :)

wanted to get Ze Roberto into Utd as well! one pre-sesaon friendly vs Dortmund (we both had full teams starting) and 2nd game vs Blackburn :)

see the CCC's, tactic barely even halfway yet...

View attachment 232386View attachment 232387

Sold. Will give a go with someone when I get home from work and feedback, screenshots look very very promising!

loving the tactic, so far still unbeaten, prefer to play an AMC at home find that I score a lot more goals that way and also enables me to utilise both rooney and hernandez as can play rooney in behind... Ze Roberto is a quality signing, hes played 8 games so far got 9 assists and 3 goals in the league, sensational! He is also currently tutoring joel valencia who is coming on leaps and bounds as is davide petrucci with the odd few substitute appearances and being tutored by rooney, not sure if he has a longterm future but looking forward to see how he progresses before he gets to 21yrs old.

I'm available!
And I'm serious, as I have more than a thousand hours in game! XD

Hi Raikan,
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
I'll be starting a new save, and I can feed u back 1 season every 2 day's. I'll be using SLB in Portuguese League. so if u have any special instructions, beside the ones that are already here, please let me know! And Let me know as well how much of update u want, every season, every now and than, twice per season??? U name it... cheer's m8 :)

Back