Breaking news!!! has Martin O'Neill resigned

He's preparing himself for the future - He'll be at Liverpool next season then when Sir Alex retires he'll get the United job.

Anonymous reporting is awesome.

It seems to me that he has very tough fans to please at Villa. I wouldn't want to manage a team where the fans boo your team off at half time when the score is 0-0... oO)

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

He's preparing himself for the future - He'll be at Liverpool next season then when Sir Alex retires he'll get the United job.

It seems you have his career sort out for him...

from liverpool to manchester united? it wont happen, its one or the other

its on sky sports news that there is speculation, whats this duplicate accout thing all about

Can you spell Michael Owen?! ;)

Mikeal Oven?

no but seriously, i think from a managers point of view, you wouldn't go from liverpool to manchester united, owen on the other hand played for madrid and newcastle before signing for united

its on sky sports news that there is speculation, whats this duplicate accout thing all about

Give it up mate, it's so obvious that you're the same person :@

lol nearly right :) same first name

back on topic though, what a loss for Villa, i watched "your on sky sports" sunday night and was amazed when a villa fan was calling for his head as he has taken villa to as far as he can. i was amazed!

Yeah fans need to be careful about what they wish for e.g. Alan Curbishly was sacked because he had apparently taken the as far as he could, same season they get relegated. Same with other teams, Sheff Wed, Leeds etc

Still no confirmation on this.. could all be rumours.

i Have placed a bet on it. MY LOCAL BOOK MAKERS KNOW NOTHING

Sky Sports News have just said that Aston Villa have denied Martin O'Neill has left the club.

Don't think so. Just said they've released a statement to say O'Neill hasn't left the club.

Mikeal Oven?

no but seriously, i think from a managers point of view, you wouldn't go from liverpool to manchester united, owen on the other hand played for madrid and newcastle before signing for united

Fairy ****, it's different for managers I agree. I would prefer to see him at Man United than Liverpool.

Don't think so. Just said they've released a statement to say O'Neill hasn't left the club.

Just Talksport said Theyve got a press conference at 6pm. But that is Ray Parlou so anyone knows

Back