Breaking the Duck - A Josh and Sam Joint Story.

well done winning the carling cup bcfc and nice signing in diame samscfc great story :)

Right, I'm sorry again, my dad wants the laptop soon as I was writing my update so there will be DEFINATLEY an update tommorow before I go out.

But it's gonna be hard for me to win the Carling Cup, I've got United in 4th Round, but with Diame, I should do it ;)

XD

My cup draws have been horrific :D

View attachment 67687

Arsenal's rollercoaster of a season continued as a month which saw them get outplayed by Sunderland was followed up by a two quality performances against Manchester United in the League Cup and Aston Villa in the League, Arsenal still lie in 4th place and it will take a heck of a run for them to get into the title race as they are 12 points off the pace with difficult games to play. The FA Cup is surely one for Arsenal to concentrate on as they now have another tie against Champions Manchester United.

The first game of the month saw Arsenal beat Everton but it seems to be the story of Arsenal's season as they can't seem to get a decent run going but it will be vital for Arsenal to start picking up points if Arsenal are going to claw themselves back into the title race.

View attachment 67691

Transfer News

Spanish club Sevilla attempted to bring Arsenal defender Tomas Vermaelen to Spain with a record breaking club fee of £14.25M but manager Sam Charnock wasn't interestered and rejected the deal.

Also, Eduardo has left Arsenal in order for Arsenal to keep their transfer money up after the arrival of Mohamed Diame. Eduardo sign's for Real Madrid for £6.5M

You sold Eduardo?! He's a beast. My third top scorer, behind Theo and RVP.

I see you're still in with a chance of the Carling Cup :'(

You sold Eduardo?! He's a beast. My third top scorer, behind Theo and RVP.

I see you're still in with a chance of the Carling Cup :'(

He was shocking for me, didn't fit in with the way I played.

I'm also in with a chance of the FA Cup ;)

Playing as much as I can now as I'm out Thursday and Friday as the Year 11's have left.

So Saturday will probably be the next Update day.

Yeah, I've got alot to do over the next few days too.

I'm in Cornwall all next week too, so i'll try and finish the season in the next few days.

Yeah, I've got alot to do over the next few days too.

I'm in Cornwall all next week too, so i'll try and finish the season in the next few days.

Then what about next season? :)

Forget a social life, I'll do both :D

2 gone, one to go!

View attachment 68122
Fabregas hasn't scored many goals this season, but this one, was vitally important against Liverpool.

After being knocked out of two competitions in the space of 2 weeks, Arsenal manager has now 4 more games to have a say in the Premier League title, and it is not beyond them. The Champions League seemed comfortable for Arsenal as they took a 3-0 lead to the Allianz Arena but Bayern stormed to a 4 - 0 lead but in the 86th minute Frazier Campbell scored to put Arsenal through on away goals, but just 2 minutes later, Bayern had a penalty...and they scored it! Hearts were broken and Sam Charnock was left reeling and locked the players in the dressing room for 2 hours after the game! And the next game was against the league's bottom side Portsmouth and following the Bayern result Arsenal manager demanded a victory and many changes were made but despite this Portsmouth won 2 - 0 which made Sam Charnock take a more attacking fomation to games which saw Arsenal win 5 games in a row which then saw them back in the title race!

With the next game against rivals, and league leaders, Tottenham Hotspur...

League:

View attachment 68121

Fixtures:

View attachment 68120

Looks a long shot, but you might just sneak it ;)

Writing my March update now.

Arsenal manager demanded a victory and many changes were made but despite this Portsmouth won 2 - 0 which made Sam Charnock take a more attacking fomation to games which saw Arsenal win 5 games in a row which then saw them back in the title race!

Try using a comma, I was out of breath by the end of this! ^^)

Title looks a long shot but you never know!

attachment.php

Luck proves strongly divident as Arsenal steamroll.

Josh Gregg, the manager that was heavily doubted by many pundits upon his appointment as manager of Arsenal Football Club, now is laughing at his critics. He is within two months of the climax of his first season and his si
de have already notched up one trophy win and is in with a chance of another couple. At the start of the month there was a slim chance of them gaining any more silverware this year but an outstanding run of results have sprung many fans hope of a domestic treble.

At the first hurdle, a very high one at that, The Gunners again battled the domestic giants Manchester United for the second time in less than a week. A win would take them into the Semi-Final of the FA Cup with the opportunity of facing their rivals Chelsea. The tense game was stretching into the favour of Manchester United when Robin Van Persie's opener spurred them onto scoring a second almost instantaneously. A late screamer from Wes Brown caused a few nails to be bitten but they held on strong and progressed.

Then, the 'treble tide' started to bend Arsenal's way, 4 consecutive league wins followed, in which they notched up 15 goals, whilst none leaked at the other end. An amazing run of form drew them 3 points behind leaders Chelsea, reducing from an 8 point gap. With six games remaining, everything is set for a photo finish.

both doing pretty well still enjoying this story alot keep up the good work :)

attachment.php

Fallen at the final hurdle.

A near perfect run-in was ruined by the unfair rub of the green. Winning all of their remaining games, Gregg's Arsenal missed out on the title by a point to rivals Chelsea. The side were downbeat and looked in a very bad state at the pre-match FA Cup Final conference. The lack of confidence really cost them as despite near total domination over their biggest rivals Tottenham, they ended up being topppled 4-2. A young, aspirational Spurs side simply wanted it more on the occaision. Two months ago, a quadruple could have been possible, now the fans have to setlle for only the 'Mickey Mouse' cup.

Over the Summer, drastic changes are rumoured to be being made. The board have assured Gregg's position for next term and he has a wealth of transfer targets in mind. Already, they've been linked with moves for a few players including Man City's young keeper Joe Hart and relegated Wigan's Charles N'Zogbia and Hugo Rodallega.

'I feel that for me to break the five year trophy duck in my first year of management is a great feat but on the entire outlook of things. The outcome wasn't very favourable for our squad, they deserved more than they ended up with. Lord, we beat the 'Champions' 4-0, and even that was unflattering.'

'The aim for the future is to build onwards and upwards'

Gregg now changes his mindset for the upcoming World Cup where he leads hosts South Africa as manager. Here at the official WC website we will be sure to keep you up to date with the ongoings of the tournament...

End of season run-in.

View attachment 68269

Will Arsenal be able to win the league for the first time in 6 years?

- - - -

Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 4 Arsenal

View attachment 68271

With Arsenal needing a win against top of the league and arch rivals, Tottenham Hotspur, The Gunners took their chances with goals from Van Persie (2), Andrei Arshavin and Theo Walcott condemned Arsenal to a crucial victory which sent their travelling fans delighted as they made the short journey home, and which saw Arsenal right back in the title race!

How the title looked:

View attachment 68274

- - - -

Arsenal 2 - 1 Fulham

View attachment 68275

As the season was ending, Arsenal's games were running out, and to win the title, Arsenal needed to win most of their games and this was no different as Arsenal's Kieran Gibbs and Samir Nasri got the goals for Arsenal's title challenge to keep going.

How the WHOLE League Table Looked.

View attachment 68276

- - -

Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal

View attachment 68285

In one of the most anticipated games of the year, this game had some extra spice to it as this was definatley a title decider as both teams really needed the win, not the performance, Arsenal vs Manchester United, nothing else mattered but the 3 points and the winner came through an unlikely source in Carlos Vela who slotted home the winner in the second half which sent Arsenal into raptures.

Going into the last game of the season, this is how the table looked going into the last game of the season.

View attachment 68286

- - -

No matter what happened in other games, if Arsenal won the game, in whatever way, however, they would be crowned Premier League Champions once again for the first time since the invincibles...

View attachment 68298

Can Arsenal repeat those days!

YES!

Following a scrappy and a somewhat lucky win over a very resilient Bolton side, and there was no guesses who scored it...that man Robin Van Persie got the winner and from then on it was all about defending for over an hour.

And they did, Arsenal won the game and therefore won the Barclays Premier League title..

Sam Charnock, Arsenal Manager.

"This is beyond anything I've ever achieved, I can't believe what has happened to me in the past 16 months and to win the Premiership in this fashion is just incredible especially after such a rollercoaster of a season like this, and to win the title, is just incredible to bring this much joy to so much people.

- - -

End of season review/update tommorow.

Meh, one trophy each.

Everyone, who do you reckon wins the season overall?