Breaking the Duck - A Josh and Sam Joint Story.

Dan I find that offensive :'(

I got further in every competition, bar the Champions league where we both got knocked out a the same time. Not counting the league of course.

How can you not count the league XD Sam won it!

You too had a good season Josh but not as good as the REAL football manager, Sam :)

Dan I find that offensive :'(

I got further in every competition, bar the Champions league where we both got knocked out a the same time. Not counting the league of course.

Yeah thats true.

But I've PM'd you, and if we're carrying it on, does it matter?

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

How can you not count the league XD Sam won it!

You too had a good season Josh but not as good as the REAL football manager, Sam :)

Wish, FM-Base had a 'love' button.

Oh well, you can have this :wub:

Of course Sam wins, he won the Premier League you won the League Cup :p

Will update sometime today, and then Josh will update next week as he's going Cornwall.

View attachment 68443

Same as For Gunners.

Sam Charnock's Arsenal side have had no change from last season as they start the opening months of the season in lowly 4th place and manager Sam Charnock admits he doesn't know his strongest squad.

"Some great players have joined in the summer to add to the already great players and I'm not sure who is my best squad and it is hard to continue playing football like last season."

Despite only losing one game in the league to Aston Villa, who they should have beat, The Gunners are lacking the presence to score and finish games off, when they should have had 3 points instead of one.

View attachment 68453

*Sorry about the poor update, I'm knackered and I'm watching the Play-Off final, updates will be better like normal from now on.

I will update like this:

I'll update - October, November then December.
Then update my January signings and then update January, February and March, then I will finish the season and upate. :)

our updates may come tommorow.

And , I have been using Tiraths and Chris22's update and in the second season I got just £9M whereas Josh got £24M+

And I sold alot of players.

So, expect a big money signing ;)

Glad to see this continuing.

I thought Josh had left. oO) Haven't seen you for ages.

Sam speaks for me now you see.

*Now deserving of fist bump*

Yeah, an' what?! (H)

Off topic: When did the recent threads section start on steroids?

good luck with this guys, I wonder who the signings are ;)

I guess I'll have to finish pre-season tonight then. XD

I'll play it now then. :D

I'll tell you all one signing now...

Sergio Busquets.

I guess I'll have to finish pre-season tonight then. XD

I'll play it now then. :D

I'll tell you all one signing now...

Sergio Busquets.

I'll tell you one of my signings now...

Sergio Busquets.