View attachment 191211

View attachment 191209

LINE UP – Guzan, Richards, Ilori, Lescott, Braafheid, Grealish, Veretout, Gueye, Emanuelson, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Micah Richards 9.1

I did say that our away form was looking good. Brilliant result away at newly promoted Bournemouth. 2 goals each for Gabby and of course Jordan Ayew. However it was Micah Richards who stood out the most with some vital interceptions at the back.

View attachment 191200

View attachment 191199

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Ilori, Lescott, Braafheid, Grealish, Sanchez, Gueye, Emanuelson, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Edson Braafheid 7.7

Bore draw really here, but it was against the leaders West Ham, so that is something to be proud of. Man on the Match Braafheid made some well-timed tackles to collect the award.

View attachment 191190

View attachment 191189

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Ilori, Lescott, Braafheid, Grealish, Veretout, Gueye, Emanuelson, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Jack Grealish 7.5

Really disappointed with this result. Watford hadn’t won in 4 games when we played them and they were bottom of the league. Dominated the game but we just couldn’t finish our chances

View attachment 191183

View attachment 191182

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Ilori, Lescott, Braafheid, Grealish, Veretout, Gueye, Emanuelson, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Gabby Agbonlahor 9.0

What a win! Incredible game by the lads with a massive 3-0 win over possible the biggest team in the league. Goals from Grealish, Gueye and an own goal by Zabaleta caps off a wonderful night at Villa Park.

View attachment 191168

OCTOBER REVIEW

View attachment 191167

Brilliant month by the lads. The only blip was that defeat to Watford but that was thoroughly made up for by the annihilation of Man City, and the bog away win at Bournemouth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER OF MONTH - Jack Grealish

View attachment 191166

The 19 year old has been brilliant this month with important goals throughout October, and numerate amount of assists along with them. I knew it was a good decision to reject the 15 million bid from Chelsea in the summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TABLE

View attachment 191165

Good month for the lads moving up to 11th​ in the table. West Ham still holding there own in the top 2, but the bigger teams are beginning to catch them up now. Jumping above Tottenham is always fun especially when you’re an Arsenal fan.

Great results against Bournemouth and Man Ciy long may it continue and let's hope the chairman can dig deep and and give you a few quid for the transfer market.

Great results against Bournemouth and Man Ciy long may it continue and let's hope the chairman can dig deep and and give you a few quid for the transfer market.
thanks for following, i really do hope he gives me a bit of money to spend, otherwise i might have to sacrifice one of my better players for some money, which i really don't want to do

thanks for following, i really do hope he gives me a bit of money to spend, otherwise i might have to sacrifice one of my better players for some money, which i really don't want to do

Sounds ruthless but no player is bigger than the club. ;-) But I'm sure whatever route it goes it will all go well, but yes hopefully even just a few million in January and then a bit more next season,

Sounds ruthless but no player is bigger than the club. ;-) But I'm sure whatever route it goes it will all go well, but yes hopefully even just a few million in January and then a bit more next season,
i'll see what i can do, hopefully perform well in the FA Cup to get me a bit more money as well

View attachment 191075

View attachment 191074

LINE UP – Guzan, Richards, Clark, Lescott, Amavi, Grealish, Sanchez, Gueye, Emanuelson, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Jordan Ayew 8.2

Always going to be a tough game going away to Liverpool, but I thought we might have been able to carry over the same kind of luck from the Man City game, but it wasn’t to be

View attachment 191057

View attachment 191056

LINE UP - Guzan, Crespo, Ilori, Clark, Braafheid, Grealish, Sanchez, Gueye, Gil, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Idrissa Gueye 8.1

Really disappointed at conceding a late goal in the 90th​ minute through James Morrison. Dominated possession and dominated the shots but we couldn’t capitalise on the pressure

View attachment 191049

View attachment 191048

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Okore, Clark, Braafheid, Grealish, Sanchez, Gueye, Agbonlahor, Ayew, Gestede

PLAYER OF MATCH – Brad Guzan 8.3

Very close game here but a good Tottenham side ultimately outclassed us. Man of the Match for Guzan shows how important he was for us here to keep it to a 1-0 score line

View attachment 191036

NOVEMBER REVIEW

View attachment 191034

Not the greatest of months for us with 1 point from a possible nine, but we do seem to be playing all of the big teams away from home, so hopefully in the second half of the season we can et our revenge on them.

PLAYER OF MONTH - Brad Guzan

View attachment 191033

Not many players to choose from here but I gave it to Brad Guzan because if it wasn’t for him the score lines against Liverpool and Tottenham might have been a lot more embarrassing.

TABLE

View attachment 191032

Dropping down to 16th​ is not the best for us, especially as we finished last month in 11th​ place. We have a lot of games in December and it could be a pivotal month to see if we stay up or go down.

View attachment 191015
Consortium plan Aston Villa Takeover

View attachment 191014

It has been reported to us here at BBC West Midlands that a local consortium has been in talks with the Chairman of Aston Villa, Randy Lerner, to talk about possible taking over the club.

The consortium leader is none other than English Legend David Beckham, as he looks to take his first step into owning a football club. However, this new deal may have some consequences, as it seems as they if Beckham was to be the new chairman, he would be appointing the current assistant manager Jaap Stam to be the new manager, as they both know each other very well from the links to Manchester United. Aston Villa have currently been placed under a transfer embargo while the talks are ongoing, which may cause some problems for Mr Lane as it was reported that he was currently in contract talks with 30 year old Ron Vlaar about the possibility of returning to the team. Having been released by Tim Sherwood, Lane is keen to bring back a familiar face to Villa Park

Who knows what will happen to Thomas Lane if the deal was to go through, would he be able to persuade David to keep him as the manager, or will his time at Aston Villa be up?

Jason Brecks, reporting for BBC WM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA CUP 3rd ROUND

View attachment 191013

Blackburn vs Aston Villa

Last edited:
Just caught up mate, your doing a great job, you may have to sell one of your big players if the chairman continues being tight. Should be able to get £20m+ for grealish. Might help the team grow! Keep up the good work.

Just caught up mate, your doing a great job, you may have to sell one of your big players if the chairman continues being tight. Should be able to get £20m+ for grealish. Might help the team grow! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for following mate, yeah i might have to sell someone just to get a bit of money in, maybe the incoming David Beckham might put some money in the kitty for me, if he lets me stay...

View attachment 191007

View attachment 191006

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Ilori, Clark, Braafheid, Grealish, Sanchez, Gueye, Agbonlahor, Ayew, Gestede

PLAYER OF MATCH – Idrissa Gueye 9.0

Quite lucky really to win this game with a 88th minute goal by Gabby Agbonlahor giving us the three points. Hopefully we can build on this and get some more victories.

View attachment 190995

View attachment 190994

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Okore, Clark, Braafheid, Grealish, Sanchez, Gueye, Agbonlahor, Ayew, Gestede

PLAYER OF MATCH – Gabby Agbonlahor 8.7

Disappointing to lose our lead in the latter stages of the game having gone 2-1 up and then conceding another late goal. Gabby had a good game scoring our opening goal, and also getting the assist for our second

View attachment 190983

View attachment 190982

LINE UP - Guzan, Richards, Okore, Clark, Braafheid, Grealish, Veretout, Gueye, Agbonlahor, Ayew, Gestede

PLAYER OF MATCH – Idrissa Gueye 8.8

I will take a 2-2 draw against a very good Southampton team who were currently 3rd​ when we played them. Goals for Grealish and Ayew were nice to see, and MOTM Gueye got both of the assists, so that’s why he received the award

View attachment 190981

View attachment 190980

LINE UP - Guzan, Crespo, Richards, Clark, Braafheid, Grealish, Veretout, Gueye, Sinclair, Ayew, Agbonlahor

PLAYER OF MATCH – Jack Grealish 7.0

No to happy about this result really. Thought we might have been able to get the win but we were just not at it today at all. You know you have played bad when your teams MOTOM only receives a rating of 7.0, which was for Grealish.