Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Hello brobs
For training, no physical training in pre-season?
Since the beginning of the season, with advice from BALANCED - LOAD AVERAGE and TACTICS ONLY?

Yes to: Since the beginning of the season, with advice from BALANCED - LOAD AVERAGE and TACTICS ONLY

Okay turns out that wasn't the best match prep. I have another update coming soon regarding match prep.

This game has placed much more emphasis on match preparation. I now consider it as important as the tactic - I WILL discover the perfect match prep.

serieaoverviewstagesk.png

acmilanfixturesschedule.png

acmilanfixturesschedule.png

acmilantrainingteam.png

Currently playing with this match prep with this tactic. Seems to be working a treat so far. (not saying this is the final version of match prep that I believe it should be - think of it as a beta match prep - however it could be the final one)

This tactic is superb mate,but i'm seriously stuggling with the amount of goals from corners i'm conceding,anyone else having this problem?

I hope this doesn't come across as a negative comment,i'm having great success with the tactic so far,cheers.

Hello Brobs
A question, that perhaps it may appear pretty stupid, but the three midfielders which is set to be as a director?
I noticed you changed your training program, I am continuing with the oldView attachment 333693 program and I'm doing great with Fiorentina

This tactic is superb mate,but i'm seriously stuggling with the amount of goals from corners i'm conceding,anyone else having this problem?

I hope this doesn't come across as a negative comment,i'm having great success with the tactic so far,cheers.

I would change match preparation to defending set pieces for about a month ;)

best tactic ever, in typical Brobs fashion!! my San Marino team is thanking you for my great Serie B performance!!

Brobs Hello, I'm allowed to change the settings of corner kicks in the attack and change the contrast to the central midfielders and central defenders, which I think are too Fouled and then take many yellow cards and as a result you are likely many expulsions
What do you think?

Hi , do you use individual training for ac milan? and how look your team (players , transfets , etc ..)?

Brobs: Thank you!

Ive been so frustrated with FM13, thinking it was impossible using a plug & play tactic.
Been using Arrigo Sacchi 4-2-2-2 and 4-2-3-1 tweak, but it has been mixed result.

Played 30 games with Marseille in season 1 and after a bad spell switched to your tactic.
Results

Season 1. (Played 30 games with Arrigo tac). Bought Schneiderlin: 5th in league, and WON Euro League
Season 2. Bought Kurt Zuma, Joey Barton and Michy Batshuaiy : 1st in league, and WON French Cup

Again; Thank You!

Last edited:
hey brobs:) have you fine the best way to this tactic now?

Hey guys, i'm just doing exams at the minute so I have not made any more progress with the match prep. I will get on to it as soon as I finish (end of May)!

Update to my experience with Brobs wondertactic:

Season 1 (started end of season with this tac): Marseille, 5th place Ligue 1. Euro League Winners
Season 2: Marseille, 1st place Ligue 1. French Cup winners
Season 3 (took over in november): Bor. Dortmund, 5th place Bundseliga
Season 4: Bor. Dortmund, 2nd place Bundesliga. German Cup
Season 5: Bor. Dortmund, 2nd place Bundesliga. Champions League Winners
Season 6: Bor. Dortmund, 1st place Bundesliga, German Cup, World Club Cup, Super Cup Winners
Season 7: AC Milan (just took over)

Last edited: