Brobs17

Reaction score
Hi guys, as some of you know I have created an update to my pass 'n' move tactic, and I have generated some incredible results from this tactic and feel it deserves its own thread, as I will not release another tactic this year as I do not believe I can do better than this one.

It is a 4-1-2-3 formation.

NOTE:

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
EDIT: 06/04/2011 - 'None' and the workload of 'average'.
I would also recommended Wolfsong's team talks if you do not want to leave it to your assistant.

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique are the most important for these two
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

Remember, this is for 11.3.. I have no idea how it works for other updates. And it is a:

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC.

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 5-6 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

If my team goes down to 10 men = Take the left-sides central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

I have included some screenshots of some of the matches I have been playing with West Ham and Sunderland.. The results you tend to look out for in a tactic, against the 'BIG' teams and as you can see I have taken apart these teams with a Sunderland and a West Ham side. Also, I did not to any transfers to these two clubs so it demonstrates the strength of the tactic.

Let me know how you guys get on with it.. remember its for 11.3, I have no idea how it works on other updates, and if you do states some results on another update, please state what update it is!

I have had people test this for me winning the leagues with the likes of Frankfurt (without signing any players) in the budesliga, and FC Utrecht (again without signings) in their first season.

Enjoy...

EDIT 15/04/2011 I have updated the tactic so set-pieces (the main area of where this tactic conceded from) are much much better.

The Link to this updated tactic is here so please re-download and plug this into your game:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/2022...+11.3+{}+Set-Pieces+(Eastleigh,+Sep+2016).tac

Use the Match prep setting of 'Team Blend' on a 'Low' Workload.

Requirements (exactly the same as above except Match Prep is now changed to 'Team Blend' on a 'Low' Workload setting

Its a 4-1-2-3 formation.

NOTE:

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'Team Blend', on a 'low' workload
I would also recommended Wolfsong's team talks if you do not want to leave it to your assistant.

There is a Ultimate [.2] out now on a new thread which I believe is better than this. So go get get it and try it out! :D

Last edited:
your tactic is really great, very solid at defence and firewoks at offence

I use it with Atletico Madrid and Spain

I used match preparation until fluid

some results 2017/18

vs Barca 3-0 (Home) and 7-0 (Away) at spanish cup
vs Real Madrid 5-1 (Home)
vs Valencia 3-0 (Away)

vs Brazil 4-1 (Home)
vs Germany 5-0 (Away)

ok, I have a real good squad at atletico, but this tactic works the best so far

my 1st squad:
GK: David de Gea
DC: Simon Kjaer / Sokratis Papastathopolus
DL: Roberto Canella
DR: Lorenzo de Silvestri
DM: Andrea Poli
CM: Kwadwo Asamoah / David Alaba
ST: Sergio Agüero / Neymar / Fabian Ochs (Newgen, stats and type like Agüero)

Last edited:
your tactic is really great, very solid at defence and firewoks at offence

I use it with Atletico Madrid and Spain

I used match preparation until fluid

some results 2017/18

vs Barca 3-0 (Home) and 7-0 (Away) at spanish cup
vs Real Madrid 5-1 (Home)
vs Valencia 3-0 (Away)

vs Brazil 4-1 (Home)
vs Germany 5-0 (Away)

ok, I have a real good squad at atletico, but this tactic works the best so far

my 1st squad:
GK: David de Gea
DC: Simon Kjaer / Sokratis Papastathopolus
DL: Roberto Canella
DR: Lorenzo de Silvestri
DM: Andrea Poli
CM: Kwadwo Asamoah / David Alaba
ST: Sergio Agüero / Neymar / Fabian Ochs (Newgen, stats and type like Agüero)

Good to hear mate. It's taken me over a week to perfect it.

Last edited:
Good to hear mate. Think it's the best 11.3 tactic you will find this year, it's taken me over a week to perfect it... It's as good as mr houghs 10.3 on the previous fm, if not better than it...

Bit confident are you?

I will go someone terrible like blackpool and we will see.

OK mate if you say so.....

Good to hear mate. Think it's the best 11.3 tactic you will find this year, it's taken me over a week to perfect it... It's as good as mr houghs 10.3 on the previous fm, if not better than it...

Bit confident are you?

I will go someone terrible like blackpool and we will see.

Ok mate let me know how you get on. I will also start a save with them using this tactic after I get home from uni. If you see the other thread I made Nas is top with Frankfurt (a poor German bundesliga side) and undefeated with almost half the season gone using this tactic.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

OK mate if you say so.....

Well I made it so I'm going to be bias! Lol... But seriously I haven't found a tactic that generates results like this since mr hough's 10.3 tactic, try it for yourself!

Last edited:
Brobs - would you ever consider providing a TC version instead of Classic?

hi brobs what attributes i need for the fullbacks?

The thing is Its not all about goals its about how the team plays. Like Arsenal and Barcelona they play good possession football and score lots of goals...

Ok mate let me know how you get on. I will also start a save with them using this tactic after I get home from uni. If you see the other thread I made Nas is top with Frankfurt (a poor German bundesliga side) and undefeated with almost half the season gone using this tactic.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Well I made it so I'm going to be bias! Lol... But seriously I haven't found a tactic that generates results like this since mr hough's 10.3 tactic, try it for yourself!

Brobs - would you ever consider providing a TC version instead of Classic?

The reason I prefer Classic tactics is that my players aren't influenced my external information. For example, touchline shouts. I like my players to know the inns and outs of the tactic so this is why I favour classics. I won't make another tactic this year because I do not believe I can better this one!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

hi brobs what attributes i need for the fullbacks?

Hey Bojinov, I have updated the Full Back attributes in the original post, take a look!

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

The thing is Its not all about goals its about how the team plays. Like Arsenal and Barcelona they play good possession football and score lots of goals...

That is true, but goals win games. I've tried to make the football look as pretty as possible in this tactic, its not an ugly tactic by any means!

hey

do you think my reserves (or whateva they are called) will benefit from this tatic
(just incase i decide to called some of them up to the first time)

hey

do you think my reserves (or whateva they are called) will benefit from this tatic
(just incase i decide to called some of them up to the first time)

Yes I do believe they benefit from this, I select that reserves and youth should play the same tactic as the first team.

Yes I do believe they benefit from this, I select that reserves and youth should play the same tactic as the first team.

thanks

i will do that

did you not already have a game with blackpool

BTW just beat wigan 6-0 with fulham

Superb Tactic, got the feeling i love the game back since Il devasto was released previous patch.

Been playing a season with FC Utrecht ended up winning the league (expectations were 8th) in europe i got to the 4th qualif. rounds in the UEFA where i lost to Dortmund who are just amazing so no blaim there !.

Won from ajax 3:0
psv: 2-2
feyenoord: 3:1
FC Twente: 2:0

just amazing!

I was going to go Blackpool but i couldn't be assed :p

If i go a team and use this i will tell you :)

is anyone else having problems with disallowed goals (or is it just me) its seems to be the left sided striker

there causing me to drop ponits (not many mind)

might just be the striker

Last edited:
Been trying this tactic with Villarreal and im doing great in the friendlys and scoring a fair few but I've noticed that the right striker doesn't do much in the matchs, how come this happens?

Been trying this tactic with Villarreal and im doing great in the friendlys and scoring a fair few but I've noticed that the right striker doesn't do much in the matchs, how come this happens?
you right striker is left footed or right footed?

thanks

i will do that

did you not already have a game with blackpool

BTW just beat wigan 6-0 with fulham

Superb Tactic, got the feeling i love the game back since Il devasto was released previous patch.

Been playing a season with FC Utrecht ended up winning the league (expectations were 8th) in europe i got to the 4th qualif. rounds in the UEFA where i lost to Dortmund who are just amazing so no blaim there !.

Won from ajax 3:0
psv: 2-2
feyenoord: 3:1
FC Twente: 2:0

just amazing!

Great to hear you guys enjoying the tactic!

is anyone else having problems with disallowed goals (or is it just me) its seems to be the left sided striker

there causing me to drop ponits (not many mind)

might just be the striker

I think its just the game... it sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't, some things you just cant stop!

Will definitely try this out with Huddersfield:)

Thanks for that guys! How you both getting on?

Last edited: