Instead of nagging about you don't believe and stuff just try it for crying out loud. Also you always get ppl that try a tact for 4 games and come back crying cause they did not win every match 6-0.
I am still going strong in the Norwegian top division with a team way inferior to the others. Went from relegation battle to 3'r place when i swapped to this tact and believe me i have tried quite a few. Next season i got second place and got to the first knock out stage of the EC. Trying this new version of it now, barely just started but im top 3 atm.

Btw Brobs17
Have you tried changing corners to near post?
It seams to work better after the patch, hardly ever score on far post anymore.

Instead of nagging about you don't believe and stuff just try it for crying out loud. Also you always get ppl that try a tact for 4 games and come back crying cause they did not win every match 6-0.
I am still going strong in the Norwegian top division with a team way inferior to the others. Went from relegation battle to 3'r place when i swapped to this tact and believe me i have tried quite a few. Next season i got second place and got to the first knock out stage of the EC. Trying this new version of it now, barely just started but im top 3 atm.

Thank you for the support Roerland much appreciated.

Btw Brobs17
Have you tried changing corners to near post?
It seams to work better after the patch, hardly ever score on far post anymore.

And I haven't, is it better then? I may have to edit that part of the tactic and re-upload then!

I did read somewhere on this forum that ppl had alot of success doing near post corners. Cant remember the total setup they used though. Was something with best DC (jumping, heading stats) attacking near post. Gonna try and change abit and c if i can get some more goals from corners :)

Last edited:
10 Games into the premiership season.
producing no wins in first 7, then Won 6-0 away then 5-3 away.

Basically i have the best attack in the league, and also the worst defence.
Makes a fun save, but also doesnt help I have retards at the back and i might as well not have a goalkeeper.
If i had a defence i'd do pretty well, can't afford anyones wages, confident formation will work long run.

Ok i managed to get a few goals from corner now. I changed it to near post, put my best jumping and heading DC to attack near post, the other DC to stand on far post and my best jumping/heading Striker to challenge keeper. Prolly needs more changes to perfect though :)

I did read somewhere on this forum that ppl had alot of success doing near post corners. Cant remember the total setup they used though. Was something with best DC (jumping, heading stats) attacking near post. Gonna try and change abit and c if i can get some more goals from corners :)

Okay thank you! I will look into improving the corners. If anyone has an effective corner rountine for a classic tactic, please let me know and I will add it into this one.

just finished 1st season with frankfurt

View attachment 153286

hope this works ok

View attachment 153283

overall great tatic

Thanks Nas, glad its working well for you, hope you are enjoying it.

10 Games into the premiership season.
producing no wins in first 7, then Won 6-0 away then 5-3 away.

Basically i have the best attack in the league, and also the worst defence.
Makes a fun save, but also doesnt help I have retards at the back and i might as well not have a goalkeeper.
If i had a defence i'd do pretty well, can't afford anyones wages, confident formation will work long run.

Craiggreg, thats gotta be one of the funniest posts i've seen Haha. I think aswell as them being retards at the back, that it takes a while for the players to get used to the tactic, hope you enjoy it mate!

Eye catching pre-season results:
This was eye catching as I had a man sent off in the 12th minute.
View attachment 153316
View attachment 153315

This was eye catching as it was inter.
View attachment 153317
View attachment 153318

The other friendly I played was against Bayern where I drew 1-1 but should have killed the game off, Rossi just was off form.

Callum thanks for testing it for me, glad your doing so well.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Also, if you do play this tactic with a big team you will destroy everyone in your path. Currently playing with chelsea, win every game between 4-0 to 6-0.

Gone from 2nd to 5th, haven't won in 10 games. I don't really know how to stop this slump....I was a shoe in for automatic promotion.

I cannot believe what is happening.

Okay thank you! I will look into improving the corners. If anyone has an effective corner rountine for a classic tactic, please let me know and I will add it into this one.

The best corner routine in 11.3 is:

2 players back
best header attack near post
all others lurk outside area

aim corners at near post
right corner, left foot
left corner, right foot

gives you lots of goals, not as many as in 11.2, but still above average.

Just lost playoff final after finishing 4th in the league, level on points, 3rd had one better GOAL DIFF.

My mid season slump cost me.

Start of new season in League 2

I think I've had enough of this inconsistency....I don't think it's the tactic.

I am basically using the same players that got me to 4th. Many people say the AI cannot crack tactics, but I don't know why my results have turned to ****.

The funny thing is, I beat West Brom (Premiership side) in the League Cup on penalties.

Last edited:
has any tried his with an international team

I use this tactic with spain from euro 2016 (ok, one of the best national teams in fm 11, but not so much good newgens like france)

unbeaten over 20 games

Euro 2016
Turkey 3-1
Ireland 2-0
N. Ireland 4-0
2nd round Switzerland 3-1
QF Italy 2-1
HF France 4-1
F Russia 2-0

Friendly vs England (Away) 3-1

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers
Slovenia (Away) 5-2
Norway (Home) 4-0
Luxemburg (Away) 6-0

Friendlies

Brazil (Home) 4-1
Germany (Away) 5-0

WC Qualifier
Turkey (Away) 2-0
Malta (Home) 7-0
Slovenia (Home) 4-1

Confed Cup 2017 Host: Russia
Russia 3-1
Mali 6-1
S. Korea 3-1
HF France 2-1 ET
F Mali 2-0 ET

every match scored at least 2 goals (twice at extra time), only ione match with conceded more than one
21 games

19 - 2(won extra time) - 0
76 (3.61 per match) - 13 (0.61 per match)

perfect

Last edited:
Gone from 2nd to 5th, haven't won in 10 games. I don't really know how to stop this slump....I was a shoe in for automatic promotion.

I cannot believe what is happening.

Try to cover every position twice, I like to alternate teams, for example for big games I'll make sure all my players get atleast a 6/7 rest and i'll play my back ups if the game before is 3 days or something.

I also, tend to alternate between teams, so basically I would be making 10 changes a game, but it works because players are fresh.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

The best corner routine in 11.3 is:

2 players back
best header attack near post
all others lurk outside area

aim corners at near post
right corner, left foot
left corner, right foot

gives you lots of goals, not as many as in 11.2, but still above average.

Ok thanks, I will add it in. How about defending corners and freekicks? And also attacking freekicks?

If all of these can be answered I will re-upload the tactic with these becoming apparent within the tactic.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I use this tactic with spain from euro 2016 (ok, one of the best national teams in fm 11, but not so much good newgens like france)

unbeaten over 20 games

Euro 2016
Turkey 3-1
Ireland 2-0
N. Ireland 4-0
2nd round Switzerland 3-1
QF Italy 2-1
HF France 4-1
F Russia 2-0

Friendly vs England (Away) 3-1

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers
Slovenia (Away) 5-2
Norway (Home) 4-0
Luxemburg (Away) 6-0

Friendlies

Brazil (Home) 4-1
Germany (Away) 5-0

WC Qualifier
Turkey (Away) 2-0
Malta (Home) 7-0
Slovenia (Home) 4-1

Confed Cup 2017 Host: Russia
Russia 3-1
Mali 6-1
S. Korea 3-1
HF France 2-1 ET
F Mali 2-0 ET

every match scored at least 2 goals (twice at extra time), only ione match with conceded more than one
21 games

19 - 2(won extra time) - 0
76 (3.61 per match) - 13 (0.61 per match)

perfect

Thanks man, great to hear your getting on well.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

im going to try this out on west brom!

Okay, good luck!

Every tactic gets found out eventually.

I used it in Spain and got beat around 4-0 and 5-0 most games so not using it again.

Every tactic gets found out eventually.

I used it in Spain and got beat around 4-0 and 5-0 most games so not using it again.

Liammur, thats absolute bull**** and we both know it. Don't bother posting on here again if its not atleast constructive.