Attempting this with blackpool, Made some astute signings which i hope pay off.
Will keep you updated with progress.

I think its just the game... it sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't, some things you just cant stop!

just beat werder breman 2 -1 but could have been 3-1 if my left sided Striker was not caught offside again

is there anyway you can see how many times a player has been offside

(it does not seem to matter who i but there)

i mean am still winning, it just does my head in

Attempting this with blackpool, Made some astute signings which i hope pay off.
Will keep you updated with progress.

Ok mate, think you could push top 8 with this tactic with blackpool atleast!

Just loaded up a save and inputted the tactic into my blackpool team with no signings, here was the result:

For some reason i don't believe this tactic :(

There is only one was to try it though, How would it work for Wolves?

Looks ****** marvelous from the screenshots.
I might try it out soon enough, shame it doesn't suit my PSG squad.. Oh well. :)

Not working for me, I'm afraid.
Played 9:
won 2
draw 2
lost 5
My team is average, but i still expected far better results with this tactic.

Played 9:
won 2
draw 2
lost 5

Seems way to inconsistent and no where near Mr Houghs 10.3 one that worked with every team.

Seems way to inconsistent and no where near Mr Houghs 10.3 one that worked with every team.

Stop being so negative Liammur. Mr Hough's 10.3 didn't make average or poor teams into world beaters.

Besides, it has been tested with teams like FC Uereckt, Frankfurt who won there leagues respectively.

Played 9:
won 2
draw 2
lost 5

Whats the morale of your team like? How many players do you have? Who is your team? And are you dominating but your strikers aren't scoring?

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Looks ****** marvelous from the screenshots.
I might try it out soon enough, shame it doesn't suit my PSG squad.. Oh well. :)

Ok mate! Let me know how you get on!

Whats the morale of your team like? How many players do you have? Who is your team? And are you dominating but your strikers aren't scoring?

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

I play in some obscure league, so my team's name won't say anything to you. morale was low after some losses, but now we look better, played four more games -two wins, two draws.
Hope my poor form was because I made drastical changes to my squad before season. Another problem is that i get a lot of red cards...

Okay tell me how i would fit Jarvis into this tactic and i will play it with Wolves and give you screenshots.

nice work!!!very good tactic,thank you Brobs17

No problem Mara. :D

I play in some obscure league, so my team's name won't say anything to you. morale was low after some losses, but now we look better, played four more games -two wins, two draws.
Hope my poor form was because I made drastical changes to my squad before season. Another problem is that i get a lot of red cards...

Ah okay. Yeah it was probably due to everyone getting used to eachother then, also it does take quite a while for a new team to get used to the tactic.. glad to hear your doing better.

Hi Montis,

I think the player need to get used to the tactic and also gel as a team.

I'm using Weston super Mare in League 2 and am currently sitting 2nd on the ladder. Just be patient and see how it goes.

Okay tell me how i would fit Jarvis into this tactic and i will play it with Wolves and give you screenshots.

You can't. He is a winger.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Hi Montis,

I think the player need to get used to the tactic and also gel as a team.

I'm using Weston super Mare in League 2 and am currently sitting 2nd on the ladder. Just be patient and see how it goes.

Ah Hawko, hows things going man? Glad to see your doing so well in League 2 with the newly promoted Western super Mare!

Still got 17 games to go, just need to get top 3 to get auto promotion.

Just had a 13 game unbeaten run snapped by Oxford.

Knocked Leyton Orient out of the FA Cup away from home, beat them 4-1 at Brisbane Road. They are a league above me. Got knocked out 2nd round by Yeovil Town unfortunately. I just need the prizemoney from the cup competitions because my board won't give me any money to spend.

Budget is 8k for transfers and 8k for wages. My highest paid player earns 725 pounds a week :O

3 Losses and 3 draws so far out of 6 Premier league outings with Blackpool, not dominating either.
A big morale issue. Scoring a few, conceding a lot.