Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic Patch 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

I took over Doncaster 26th February 20112 (near end of first season)

Used this tactic straight away, got relegated. (with a couple of big wins)
2nd season, won League One by 1 point on the last day of the season. Won 25 drew 10 lost 11: 86 pts.
Scored 93 but let in 60 goals!

BvqU1.jpg

Lost in FA Cup 3rd round, lost in League cup 2nd round and lost in the Johnstones paint trophy 2nd round on penalties.

Into the Championship (got a strong team now)

B5Fqf.jpg

XXiwf.jpg

Just ended a long losing streak, alot of poor peformances in there aswell. Got alot of messages about me being unwilling to change formation, and we were 2nd bottom getting cut adrift (moved up to 3rd bottom with that win against Millwall)

One thing that is amazing about this tactic, is the amount of yellow and red cards.
Get so many yellow cards, and I have alot of red cards. This tactic fails almost everytime with 10 men for me.

All in all good attacking tactic, but poor defensively and very bad discipline.

Thanks.

Not terribly impressive. As above, too many goals leaked and shocking discipline. Losing 0-6 to Wolves at home, 0-3 to Swansea, 0-3 Southampton etc etc.

View attachment 249734

Got sacked at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Just finished the first season, won the treble with Napoli and Cavani scored 70(!) goals during the season, played him as the central forward.

The best tactic yet . Can win any league with it . Thanks

Any chance to remake it non-classic new style btw?

Last edited:
Just a quick question, do I have to assign the players roles and instructions or does it do it automatically once I have selected this tactic ?

Yep should be this week! :) Not much more I can do now and i'm pretty much out of idea to improve it any further. (Think I'm wanting to much, I keep forget i'm playing as wigan)

And @Hazza22299... no, could be the same formation but I never download tactics! All of what I have done is from my own interpretation...besides the date on it says 31st May 2012 and this ultimate was release start of May!

It will be called the Brobinator so look out for it, coming soon :)

Hi,

Struggling with Wigan so going to try this. New to the downloading tactics as I'm normally successful but it's getting too much down at the bottom of the league.

Could someone please tell me how to download and send me a link to the file.

Thanks FMers

:D AK

Is this tactic similar/same as the FM Grid System Tactics | Football Manager Tactical Newspaper that got porto to win the quadruple and hulk to score 123 in one season? I heard Mr Hough copied him with this tactic and was wondering if you did to?

That dude's comments on the exploit corner routine is so awesome and true.

Brob's is the only tactic I have found to at least hold up a bit without the cheating corner where as alot of others have consistently failed without it (Either poorly constructed tactics that are pretty much set up to win as many corners as they can in a game and score a goal with them ((The swansea one that wins everything with the 4-2-3-1 (((No offense to the creator))), and numerous others that after a season of playing with Liverpool I very rarely don't get sacked))

Brob's however has worked at least half as good. I used it for a few good seasons at Basingstoke, and tho it fluctuates between working and not working (Often have to change to another tactic for a few games each season), when it works it rolls the teams when it's in the mood.

I guess it depends on how you all feel about it.

Last edited:
Phenomenal tactic! With Liverpool in first season with two signings (Nilmar and Saviola, bought over 48 months) I won the league and FA Cup double, Invincable! Won the league in the first week in April! I advise EVERYONE to use this tactic!

i cant see player roles etc. why is that ? it displays different than the other tactics why ?

That dude's comments on the exploit corner routine is so awesome and true.

Brob's is the only tactic I have found to at least hold up a bit without the cheating corner where as alot of others have consistently failed without it (Either poorly constructed tactics that are pretty much set up to win as many corners as they can in a game and score a goal with them ((The swansea one that wins everything with the 4-2-3-1 (((No offense to the creator))), and numerous others that after a season of playing with Liverpool I very rarely don't get sacked))

Brob's however has worked at least half as good. I used it for a few good seasons at Basingstoke, and tho it fluctuates between working and not working (Often have to change to another tactic for a few games each season), when it works it rolls the teams when it's in the mood.

I guess it depends on how you all feel about it.

Mate I would love for you to try my new version without the corner tweak.And I would love it if you watched the games on extended mode as you will see how the tactic plays and counterattacks.Its just sad if you say all the tactic does is score from corners when in reality I am just using a very legit corner setting (which has a low corner-goals ratio then the all lurk one) and the tactic gets corners because my wingers counterattack and shoot/cross which gets blocked and becomes corners.If they weren't blocked,they would likely to be goals.If you do have a way of stopping getting corners from speedy attacks I would love to implement it as it would mean even more goals for me.And mate no offense taken just need advice as I am new and would love to learn.Please don't take offence.

And as for the attacking play,I would love for you to see the game on extended and then say whether the tactic plays good football or not when it attacks.

And sorry for hijacking the thread.@Brobs-great tactic mate.I used the 12.1.1 version and loved it.Your tactics are pure genius!