Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Can you move the DM into MC to make this a proper 433?

This tactic is the best I've tried of the ones i've found on this forum. It works extremely well with all teams. I got Stevenage from League 2 too the PL in 3 years and ended up in 10th first season and on my Newcastle save i'm on a 58 game unbeaten streak. The only thing about this tactic is it gets boring after a while. Players rarely do anything spectacular, and all the goals you score look the same

I don't understand how people are going unbeaten with this tactic. I'm playing in the MLS, and I'm lucky if I win half my matches in one year. Three years in, I've made the playoffs once (lost first round). I've made some good runs, certainly, but nothing to write home about.

Everything I've seen indicates that people are playing in the Premier League and other high-end leagues, indicating to me that they have much better resources than I have available to me. So it seems to me that this tactic requires a team with decent resources, and with fair parity against opponents- in other words, not the MLS.

Couldn't disagree more, i've used to this tactic with every team i've ever managed on FM and gained success. You need good management yes, but that is required for any tactic to work at its best, i've taken teams from the lowest division with no resources to winning the champions league

Brobs what happened to your new winger tactic? Did you release it in the end?

Still working on it, been Ibiza for a couple of weeks ;-)

Hmm, I take back my previous statement. My team just went on a 12 game unbeaten streak. That is, before the game decided to scream "HAHAHA, SCREW YOU!" at me and inflict all my best players with injuries, leaving me playing people horribly unsuited for a position in their positions and causing a massive losing streak.

Why the game decided to schedule an entire 5 match streak with 1 day in between each match, I will never know. But I curse the programmer who made this evil deed possible.

Great tactic , in my 5th season now with Birmingham using a relegation / promotion. update.

Season 1 : Championship runners up ( Burnley was on fire all season )
Season 2 : Finished 3rd in Premiership.
Season 3 : Finished 1st in Premiership. Won F.A cup
Season 4 : Finished 1st in Premiership. Won comunity Shi

Still no sucess in europe yet though.

View attachment 183695

This is my current squad.

View attachment 183702

Okay guys been working on my wingers tactic a **** of a lot and played 12 won 12 in all competitions out of a game I continued with with West Ham, (This is a game where I have been trying different set-ups and note the tactic hasn't been used through the whole of the saved game) And this was my latest result against top of the table Arsenal

Last edited:
Brobs

Can you post a picture on the formation and some other results you have had?

Steve

I'm going to start a new game tomorrow and do a full season and will put up results, really excited about it, didn't think I could match this one in a Wingers formation but it looks as if I have probably bettered it, here's the formation:

Amazing tactic. Went with Everton and only bought Vaclav Kadlec and the results:

Find it difficult to play against top teams, lost to Manchester City(2x), Arsenal(2x), Chelsea and Manchester United but sometimes I smash them like this:

Lost to Arsenal on Carling Cup Semi-Finals:

Lost to Manchester City on FA Cup Semi-Finals:

Also my right centreback Phil Jagielka has been amazing scoring from corners, my top scorer was Yakubu and assist Baines:

I'm going to start a new game tomorrow and do a full season and will put up results, really excited about it, didn't think I could match this one in a Wingers formation but it looks as if I have probably bettered it, here's the formation:

Wow Brobs that looks awesome can't wait to see your full season results...formation looks really fascinating.

Brobs

I love Asymetric tactics, loocking forward to this. When are you releasing?

Steve

I love this formation! It was simply perfected by man utd from 2007-2009, that team was truly beautiful to watch. The way the front 3 is positioned asymetrically really got the best out of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez :)

So quite simply, what is the best tactic to use? Been through all the pages and seen all kinds of variations.