Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

Brobs, I have three strikers... Suarez, Sanchez and Lukaku (Carroll + Kadlec on the bench)

Who should play on which side and who on the center position?

Nickhizzard and Nifeman give this tactic a try and see if it works any better

Boomjet i'd play your quickest players on the right and left positions

Last edited:
brobs i took over chelsea 3rd season and the tactic has gone down hill. im not dominating games like i used to in first season. any ideas

To stop the AI 'learning' your tactic I tend to
1) Start a match with a totaly different tactic then change it after 5/10mins
2) If 2 or 3 goals up with 30mins or so left of the match change back to a secondary tactic

Brobs17_Hough Super Tactic? That sounds exciting. Do you think you will develop a perfect 4-2-4 formation ever as I love to play with wingers and two up top?

havanaclue what s different with the tactic ?

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Nickhizzard and Nifeman give this tactic a try and see if it works any better

Boomjet i'd play your quickest players on the right and left positions

brob 17 is it better this tactic what different ?

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

i am going to try your new tactic brob 17

matt75matt75 - the tactic is exactly the same as Brobs v.3 only not in classic. I did it for Brobs to look at, it's not tested.

first match with your tactic brob 17 hough super tactic

brighton (22) 4 - 3 mansfield (13)

hope to get better results

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

thnks havanaclue does it make difference but ?

first match with your tactic brob 17 hough super tactic

brighton (22) 4 - 3 mansfield (13)

hope to get better results

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

thnks havanaclue does it make difference but ?

How the **** should I know ? I probably made the mistake of putting it on this thread because it was actually just for Brobs, it's his tactic not mine

ok mate sry just relax pls we are just talking

brobs 17 your last tactic we must change subject or everything like the opening post ?

Nifeman - not sure, hows the morale of the squad?

And havanaclue yeah sure mate, always open to new ideas

My morale was "Good to Suberb" Since I started this tactic its gone down to poor and okay!

this is my first time posting on this awesome site. just want to say this tactic is awesome, im currently using it with my huddersfield team in the premier league in the 16/17 season i played 13 won 9 drew 2 lost 2 iv got a great defence with this tactic. i changed it to a diamond tho because my best player is my amc and i wanted to build team around him, so i just dragged middle striker to amc and had him attack thats all i changed:).
iv been looking for ages now to find a good tactic that would work with a 4-1-2-1-2 formation because i like to play 2 up front and not keen on wingers.
im glad i found this tactic tho cos it works a charm :D

brob 17 your last tactic what there is different with the tactic of this post ? because it dontseem to work

Got five red cards in the last ten games with your tactic. (lost two of these games)
Is this a general problem with tackling in this tactic or are my players just f**** crazy? ;)

Have not lost or tied, only won since the preseason+ first 25 games including EPL+Champs League+Cups.

First off this tactic is IMMENSE
Im in my 3rd season with Man U and started using this 10 games into the 1st
Season 1 won league cup and champs league
Season 2 won everything

My only problem is discipline the games I have lost I had 1 or 2 players sent off. I played Wolves at home and had 2 people sent off within 30 mins, obviously not much I could do and I got spanked 4-1. 1st season FA cup final v Chelsea Evra sent off in the 2nd min. Again hammered 3-0. Do you have any suggestions

First off this tactic is IMMENSE
Im in my 3rd season with Man U and started using this 10 games into the 1st
Season 1 won league cup and champs league
Season 2 won everything

My only problem is discipline the games I have lost I had 1 or 2 players sent off. I played Wolves at home and had 2 people sent off within 30 mins, obviously not much I could do and I got spanked 4-1. 1st season FA cup final v Chelsea Evra sent off in the 2nd min. Again hammered 3-0. Do you have any suggestions

Tackling is on hard so it's going to happen, You could try lowering but it could maybe affect the tactic.