'Keepers seem extremely OP this year, coupled with the fact that every striker can't hit a barn door makes it a frustrating game for me at the moment. Hoping for a patch before I go away on Tuesday!

'Keepers seem extremely OP this year, coupled with the fact that every striker can't hit a barn door makes it a frustrating game for me at the moment. Hoping for a patch before I go away on Tuesday!

99% sure there won't be any more updates before release date. By the way, the poor finishing is made up for by way too aggressive goalkeepers who constantly come off the line...

99% sure there won't be any more updates before release date. By the way, the poor finishing is made up for by way too aggressive goalkeepers who constantly come off the line...

Must be more than just that though, as I've seen Podolski (With 19 finishing and 16 composure) go one on one so many times only to hit at wide of the post, even with a keeper nowhere near him. 'Keepers also seem to make way too many 'wondersaves', such as when a player has an open net the keeper manages to jump across the face of the goal to stop the shot. Granted this does occasionally happen in real life, but it seems far too often on this beta :)

I've noticed a slight improvement on the goalkeeper aggression after the last update, though I'm not sure if it's actual or just incidental. But I agree there are too many misses from attackers when one on one, hopefully this will be tweaked in the next update.

shooting is a massive issue for me, i can get 15 shots on target but not score, and it happens regularly in my games

Apparently I cant fire and hire a new assistant manager in my Napoli save, the game crashes everytime i hire the new assistant.

Apparently I cant fire and hire a new assistant manager in my Napoli save, the game crashes everytime i hire the new assistant.

Yes, this is a known bug and only applies to Italian teams. There is no workaround for it at the moment, other than not hiring new non-playing staff members. You'll have to wait until full release.

Ive put in the new update from steam and i played 2 matches then the game just went of and went back to my desktop a message came up 2 mins later and say's there is not enough memory can anyone help please

Alright lets add to the rack.

1.Goalkeeper catching ball outside box, and when he drops the ball to kick it hes closer to the midtfield than his own penalty box.
2.Riddicilouse amounts of highlights are crosses that hit the woodwork (bug due to so often)
3.In the short version i have no goals from corners with southampton
4.long ball heading for my player, he does nothing and instead the another player runs way out of position and clears the ball (often to an opponent..) Example: I had corner, United cleared the ball towards my Wingback who was almsot on own half. he did nothing, instead Rickie lambert ran from the 6 yard box like mad chasing the ball while theother closer players dident do squatt.United got to the ball first and countered and scored.
5.Headers on highlights look riddicilouse.. like ball hits them in the neck and it almsot always is a crappy header. It looks like my grandmother is heading.
6.Defenders run ontop of enemy player the whole pitch. often as many as 4around him but noone tacles. I could understand it if it was Messi since he is agile and its hard to time good tacles on him, but when its alexander Buttner its hard to understand..
7.Freekicks: almost impossible to score from (1 goal whole season for me)

there are more but this is what i can recall atm

Defenders running away from attackers.
The goalkeeper booting the ball to the opposition everytime.
Getting 20 knocks a game and crazy amount of injuries.
I've started three games and been sacked in all three(perhaps I'm just ****?)

Umm Hart??

[video=youtube;_Qz8zU7B4lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qz8zU7B4lQ[/video]

(Not sure about the flashing grey bit around the side of the pitch either)

Has any body else found that players are getting tired very quickly needing extended leave to get back to fitness, playing as Ebbsfleet and just 13 games in my whole team at some point have needed a break some twice?

I dont see a point to complain about bugs...this is just a BETA version.

Wait for official realease of full game and then complain about bugs.

Cheers!

I dont see a point to complain about bugs...this is just a BETA version.

Wait for official realease of full game and then complain about bugs.

Cheers!

The whole point of Beta is to find bugs and report them...

Alright lets add to the rack.

1.Goalkeeper catching ball outside box, and when he drops the ball to kick it hes closer to the midtfield than his own penalty box.
2.Riddicilouse amounts of highlights are crosses that hit the woodwork (bug due to so often)
3.In the short version i have no goals from corners with southampton
4.long ball heading for my player, he does nothing and instead the another player runs way out of position and clears the ball (often to an opponent..) Example: I had corner, United cleared the ball towards my Wingback who was almsot on own half. he did nothing, instead Rickie lambert ran from the 6 yard box like mad chasing the ball while theother closer players dident do squatt.United got to the ball first and countered and scored.
5.Headers on highlights look riddicilouse.. like ball hits them in the neck and it almsot always is a crappy header. It looks like my grandmother is heading.
6.Defenders run ontop of enemy player the whole pitch. often as many as 4around him but noone tacles. I could understand it if it was Messi since he is agile and its hard to time good tacles on him, but when its alexander Buttner its hard to understand..
7.Freekicks: almost impossible to score from (1 goal whole season for me)

there are more but this is what i can recall atm

2 -I have that, 2 to 3 times per game....
3 - I have some... cross to the 1st post, my players catch the ball with the feet and score. no heading, ofc.
4 - Same in 13
5 - They are not heading, they are trying to hit the ball with the cheeks. Garay and Dede do this in the inside box and never score. They are so poor with their heading!!
6 - No tackle is allowed outside the box. If the contrary happens how do i get 10 penalties in half a season!?
7 -Lucky *******, i don't have any. It seems Cardozo, 18 free kick is not enough...

Lets hope the game comes out better in the 31st.

Has any body else found that players are getting tired very quickly needing extended leave to get back to fitness, playing as Ebbsfleet and just 13 games in my whole team at some point have needed a break some twice?

you have 2 kinds of fitness. If they are not both in 100 %, players will get tired very quickly.

Lines and text dissapears on the team training list screen in windowed mode/.