Whenever I search for young goalkeepers i only get ones playing in the english leagues :( Even as say Man city with leagues like Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Croatia, Germany, France etc loaded. Its fine for foreign players in other positions, but I have a real shortage on keepers. Even when i tick remove unrealistic transfers nothing happens :( View attachment 399938View attachment 399937

6 of the first 10 goalkeepers on that list are playing in a foreign league...

EDIT: Sorry my bad, didn't look at the 2nd screenshot :S

Seems like it's omitting young goalkeepers playing abroad even on the first screenshot, as Ter Stegen isn't there

Last edited:
i use a custom view on my squad screen, to include certain information that isn't on the 'selection view' however everytime i continue the game it resets back to the default and not my custom view. extremely annoying constantly having to change it back

anyone else had this issue?

Just got an error message and FM14 shut down. Had just set up tactics/sacked some staff etc and it came up on the second day.

This isn't gonna be worth playing until it actually comes out, is it?

This is what the file is called FM 2014 v14.0.3.434571 (2013.10.24 21.37.02).dmp

Since the last update every match official (Refs & Linesmen) on my game is dressed in all PINK! Is it just me or has this happened to everyone?

worst match engine ever ! ! Defence gets split for fun midfield dont tackle and are slow to respond to loss balls. Wing back/full backs dont matter how you set to play just play the same regardless of instructions. Inside forward hardly come inside to make runs in to the box they only cut in with the ball and when they do just take pot shots from 25 yards despite having shoot less on. Work the ball in to the box obviously means just shoot as soon as your anywhere near the 18 yard box. Goalkeeper will always get beat at near post from a cross if he does save it will parry straight to an on coming attacker. amount of red cards ive seen is crazy nearly as bad as amount of disallowed goals. Defensive line seems the same regardless. Got play from the back on golkeeper to distribute to defenders and short pass and half the time kicks it up the field resulting in an attack.....The new half back position works well tho ! !

On split screen directors view, it seems like the ball is off screen a hugh percentage of the time. I've moved the divider to its max so its 2/3 match, 1/3 ratings but it still seems like the cameraman/director can't keep up.

6 of the first 10 goalkeepers on that list are playing in a foreign league...

EDIT: Sorry my bad, didn't look at the 2nd screenshot :S

Seems like it's omitting young goalkeepers playing abroad even on the first screenshot, as Ter Stegen isn't there
I have large db too, it must be a bug

Tutoring ---- Do anyone know how to get older players to tutor younger players, on earlier versions of the game you where able to talk directly to senior players and ask them to tutor younger players. On the beta version your only able to praise or criticise players, the only way i have been able to get a youngster to get tutored is after an advise from the assistent in an staff meeting, but the assistent chooses the senior player...

Tutoring ---- Do anyone know how to get older players to tutor younger players, on earlier versions of the game you where able to talk directly to senior players and ask them to tutor younger players. On the beta version your only able to praise or criticise players, the only way i have been able to get a youngster to get tutored is after an advise from the assistent in an staff meeting, but the assistent chooses the senior player...

Go to the senior players' profile, DON'T click the "Speak about" dropdown menu. Instead, click the "Private Chat" when you're in overview. Then choose Development -> Tutoring.

Still with this one, penalties,. Just can't get enough... against me. Imagine if i use hard tackle!! Going on 8... half season

Scouts just going to Italy. Even if i send them to France, in the scout report it says that they saw some players in Italy, when coming back to Portugal...

Also, wage budget. I needed some extra money so I've sended 8 players away, one with a good wage (Maxi Pereira), asked by board for a raise in the wage budget and i still have 3600 € per month... even with a saving of 150000 € !!

When trying to sign players for the next year, it uses my wage budget from the current year, so i can't buy anyone for the next year. So, the good signings went to others...

i have agreed to sign a player then when i speak to agent and agree there demands , they withdraw and say they are not good enough , even if i agree there demands straight away even with out negotiation ,

They still haven't fixed shooting accuracy... 5 CLEAR CUT CHANCES all squandered 2 games in a row...

I haven't read posts but two issues I've found after getting Barnet promoted from the Conference in my first season I've gone from the darling of the press box with endless interviews to not having any pre or post game interviews and for some reason since I've been in League 2 all of the officials are wearing a salmon pink outfit - first time I saw it I thought I had a streaker in the game!!!

I haven't read posts but two issues I've found after getting Barnet promoted from the Conference in my first season I've gone from the darling of the press box with endless interviews to not having any pre or post game interviews and for some reason since I've been in League 2 all of the officials are wearing a salmon pink outfit - first time I saw it I thought I had a streaker in the game!!!

The amount of interviews have been reduced in the latest beta update, and especially in the lower leagues. You will still get interviews though, just not for every game. They're still tweaking this though, and will probably be updated further upon full release.