1x1s should be fixed. Never saw so many fails in the game.

Also, in 5 games, 6 penalties in a row... After that, none for 10 games....

Can you confirm whether that issue has now completely gone?

I cant, as I haven't had time to read up on what went into the patch haha. :) Too busy.

EDIT: Infact, if anyone wants to give it a go and tell me if it's working or not that would be grand.

Last edited:
just received 14.0.3 update throu STEAM, any news whats inside it ?

Only being able to zoom out to 75% in windowed mode has been fixed. It now zooms out to 95% making it lot easier to read.

Excellent.

Two things, 1. i dont think ive finished a game without someone having a knock, seriously!!, and will you have to start a new game when its released or will all the bugs be sorted in the save im on now?

Just keep playing Darren, any fixes are implemented into the game you are playing.

I'm sure they are anyway.

I cant, as I haven't had time to read up on what went into the patch haha. :) Too busy.

EDIT: Infact, if anyone wants to give it a go and tell me if it's working or not that would be grand.

Seems as though it is Dunc, thankfully.

Can anyone confirm if the poor conversion rate of players is a bug, and if so will it be fixed soon? Or will it not be fixed until the game comes out?

Thanks in advance

is it just me or does every player rating go down soon as you buy them ... happend to me every time ive signed a 5 star player he goes down to 4 n half ...??

One strange one is i use a sweeper in my tactic, and when I go to Praise/Criticize him, it gives me similar options to a goalkeeper, e.g. i'm happy/unhappy with your shot stopping in the last match, etc
Also, despite me instructing my GK to distribute it to defenders, he always just hoofs it up field where the opposition team always seen to intercept it

is it just me or does every player rating go down soon as you buy them ... happend to me every time ive signed a 5 star player he goes down to 4 n half ...??

That's because he was rated a 5 star player compared to your squad and team status. Now that he is a part of your squad, raising the overall quality of it, he is compared to a better squad due to him being great :)

I don't know if it's a bug, but I find that the assistant manager is constantly contradicting himself during a game. One minute he wants to play is shorter, then he decides he wants to play direct. He wants more crosses in the box because we're winning headers - then he wants the ball to be drilled in. Make up your mind!

I don't think this is a bug, but it might require some tweaking. But the way I see it, the ***.man. gives you advice based on what's going on at the moment. For more general advice, check out his half time analysis.

Since the update it seems that my players find it almost impossible to score! The obvious bug for me to begin with was that players didn't tackle but that's kind of sorted now.

I'm Celtic in my save, and before I was beating teams by numerous goals (Dundee United 4-0 for example) but after the update I am barely achieving a 1 goal victory against any team (Queen of the South 2-1 89th minute!).

Watching the highlights is painful as my players take it upon themselves to crack off long shots that end up closer to being a throw in and even in one on ones my strikers can't finish. I must have about 30 shots a game but only get about 4 or 5 on target, I know there's usually a ridiculous amount of shots in the game but the unbelievable lack of accuracy is doing my head in!

Has anyone else had this problem, or are my team just being a massive pain?

Since the update it seems that my players find it almost impossible to score! The obvious bug for me to begin with was that players didn't tackle but that's kind of sorted now.

I'm Celtic in my save, and before I was beating teams by numerous goals (Dundee United 4-0 for example) but after the update I am barely achieving a 1 goal victory against any team (Queen of the South 2-1 89th minute!).

Watching the highlights is painful as my players take it upon themselves to crack off long shots that end up closer to being a throw in and even in one on ones my strikers can't finish. I must have about 30 shots a game but only get about 4 or 5 on target, I know there's usually a ridiculous amount of shots in the game but the unbelievable lack of accuracy is doing my head in!

Has anyone else had this problem, or are my team just being a massive pain?

me team cant score plus i dnt get interviews either now.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

It has many bugs for now.

Here are two that are driving me crazy.

- when I want to go to backroom meeting I think it stucks for few minutes before it goes. very irittating cause I learned to go there offten

- every now and then it crashes. offcourse I don't save often

hoping the will fix it.

and many more bugs. i just don't understand how with some tactic I win with milan against juventus at home 3:0 and in second I lost at Livorno 5:0. it's just not possible. every away game looks like I am playing against barcelona or something

found another bug, sorry if is repeating..

can you check your leagues best player for average rating ? i bet its only defenders :) ? am I right?

Whenever I search for young goalkeepers i only get ones playing in the english leagues :( Even as say Man city with leagues like Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Croatia, Germany, France etc loaded. Its fine for foreign players in other positions, but I have a real shortage on keepers. Even when i tick remove unrealistic transfers nothing happens :( View attachment 462969View attachment 462970

Last edited: