Granada plays the ball around my defence. Balanta intercepts and knocks it back to ter Stegen who starts to run straight up toward the cornerflag so that the ball can roll over the line for a granada goal... wost ive seen so far lol.

Here comes another bug, im not sure is this really bug or not. At 1st season im with Newcastle, and i bought some player like balanta, thomas martinez. And after some good result Ars come offer me for a job, then right before i accept their offer i set player like santon, balanta, romero with very low transfer fee. ( 250 - 500 k ) and have them transfer listed and not needed. The next day i become ars manager i offer to buy them with that price and finally success. Sadly for Santon he reject my proposal and go to psg with only 250k transfer fee LOL. Well at first im shock with this method, but i think this is legal because other club got the same cheap offer or maybe this is bug :(
View attachment 410604View attachment 410605

I would reckon that maybe you went on santons dislike list because you transfer listed him? Also check what PSG are paying him was it more than what you offered?

but yeah you're shouldn't go for that price

Last edited:
When clicking on the downloads button on the main menu the game freezes does anyone know it this has been sorted or not?

When my players run up to the byline, they often just literally pass the ball over to the opposing player who's marking them. This happens very very often, it's **** annoying.

Also, it's like the ball is metal and the goal post is magnetic.

Last edited:
Played the game for just over two hundred hours now and only seen two free kicks scored (one for and one against) - both drilled low past poorly positioned walls... Come along every now and then, perhaps as regularly as a solar eclipse.

I stopped playing until something is done with these damned fullbacks. It's impossible to make them mark wingers. Every year is the same, I buy the game and then act like a tester.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I'm not reading through 17 pages of stuff so I'm going to post it anyway.

Just sold Jesse Lingard to Fulham for ?1.1M at the start of the fourth season. I loaned him out every season before that but he didn't develop.

Problem is, I'm still getting press conference questions about Steve Bruce asking to loan the player from Manchester United despite the fact he's now a Fulham player. It's not just a one off either, it's relentless. Don't think the game has realised that he has been moved to Fulham because there was still sides interested in loaning him from me when I sold him permanently.

For some reason, when I try to add a tactic that I download or previously made, the game just "stops" it doesnt even crash. It stops!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or WAD but for instance right now I have a 700k surplus in my wage budget per week but I can't transfer it into my transfer budget due to transfer yet to be completed but it is 2 loans out of the club are the only deals I'm involved in anyone shed any light on that?

anybody any idea why the world cup games arent in order ie Englands last few games iam guessing its a licencing issue also i ve have edited a couple of nations friendlies but when i load a new game they done show up?

so at the moment in a network save I am aston villa and i'm 7th in january, players are saying were under achieving and want to leave the club.... my goal was to avoid relegation???? its ******* me off loads, must be a massive glitch?

Not sure about this but my players are getting sent off for violent conduct WAY too often. Many of them happened when we were winning comfortably (around 2+ goals ahead) and with a good share of possession in the entire game (around 59%++). Also the players that get sent off are usually playing fairly well (6.9+ rating) until they just suddenly decided to slide in and scissor the opponents feet. It's getting annoying real fast :(

I imagine this is a bug.. i'm 11 points clear at the top of the league after 21 games and comfortably winning by 3 or 4 goals regularly with Cambridge United, but my best player contacted me asking to a move to a bigger club, I told him that we would get promoted and he thought this was impossible. I'm walking the league. It is going to happen. Just because my season expectation was originally top half finish, I think my players think that it is impossible to win the league despite being 11 points clear.

so.. im about to go to penalties in the capital one cup 2nd round, but theres no continue button

Push the space bar. Could be a skin issue.

Have SI on twatter given any indication of the next patch, for anyone who's following miles etc?

- Pass into space command doesn't do anything, in 95% cases players still pass directly into foot although there is a counterattack. frustrating.
- in 3 occasions goalkeepers handled the ball outside the penalty area, in just one season.
- Europa League draw problem in first season, there were only 46 teams in playoff, and because of that, EL group places have been filled with clubs which have been eliminated in CL Champions Third qualifing stage. They directly have been qualified in EL group stege.

On my network game, Ryan giggs is 132 foot tall and weighs 32 stone, took a picture on my phone but wouldn't let me upload it on here