and you cant withdraw him from the national squad? hmm

Regarding metioned bugs, i have two Alex Grimaldo who is with red colour in squad who i can tutore, but not use. he is still at barcelona despite me buying him twice.
Also with Atletico madri the past 3 years i have won everything and hardly lost a game, but still players want to leave the club an rage hard if i refuse to sell them.
for instance i got forced to sell Vitinho to FCPorto afte ri had a chat with him were i told him he would win the CL here with us (as the past 3 years). He told me it was unrealistic and got very angry so i had to sell him.
also two of my 5 star regens now refuse to sign a new contract obviously wanting to move to a bigger club despite getting pitchtime and a nice development.

Also glad i had one year extension on Tim Jedvajs contract or he go for free to Southampton who realy si a lot better team than Atletico Madrid, realy ><

It can go on, Transfererrors etc, but i think thereis a patch incomming so lets be patient :)

I hit the woodwork at least once in a match. This isn't realistic, there hasn't been a single match where I haven't hit the post.

I hit the woodwork at least once in a match. This isn't realistic, there hasn't been a single match where I haven't hit the post.

I have noticed this also, i've hit the post an abnormally large amount of times, its ranges from 1-5 every game

I installed logopack, facec and kits and everything was working fine. Now all of a sudden some logos and kits aren't showing. Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? My tactics shirts are also missing.

Last edited:
I have noticed this also, I've hit the post an abnormally large amount of times, its ranges from 1-5 every game
Yeah, but it's just impossible that I don't hit it once a game. It's usually 2/3 in matches I dominate, highest I've hit is 6 times. I hit Woodwork twice in UCL final, you've no idea how mad I was going, glad I won or I'd have killed my poor laptop.

I have got penalties a few times in the dying seconds of a game, with the chance to win. Up step penalty taker with 17+ penalty taking and composure. Each time they hit the post and the rebound evades everyone. Really annoying.

On my network game, Ryan giggs is 132 foot tall and weighs 32 stone, took a picture on my phone but wouldn't let me upload it on here

Have you attempted to play him as a target man? Haha. Would love it if he showed up on the matchday pitch as an absolute giant.

Not sure about this but my players are getting sent off for violent conduct WAY too often. Many of them happened when we were winning comfortably (around 2+ goals ahead) and with a good share of possession in the entire game (around 59%++). Also the players that get sent off are usually playing fairly well (6.9+ rating) until they just suddenly decided to slide in and scissor the opponents feet. It's getting annoying real fast :(

Yeah same! The number of red cards is ridiculous. I had a player do 4 two footers in a season. On top of the fact he'd already amassed a ban or two from bookings, he spent literally about half the season banned. So weird.

Have you attempted to play him as a target man? Haha. Would love it if he showed up on the matchday pitch as an absolute giant.

Haha be a good goalkeeper, but he just shows up as a normal player on a game, you'd think his pace and stamina would go down because of it but it didn't

Has anyone else been missing goals when they're scored right at the start of either half of the match? Happened a few times to me now.

Annoying but not game breaking:
When starting a new game I can spend a long time gathering staff, reviewing the team, etc. Also I mutually terminate the contracts of all the staff I don't want. If however I save my game on the first day after doing all that and continue later on from that save, my fired staff doesn't go away. Their contracts are terminated, but they keep doing their job and I can't hire any new staff (above the set limit).

Is it just me or do your team get a lot of red cards and also do a lot of two footed challenges?

I can't sign coaches because it says I have 15 of them when I have like 8? ...

Man U just bid ?3.8m for Arturu Vidal for god sake, i thought they fixed this, such a stupid buggy game these days.

I think I've come across a bug.
Situation:
-My player had bids on him which I rejected and he asked for a new contract.
-I told him he would be offered one by the end of the season.
-I will Sim forward a day or two and he comes back with a transfer request.
-"_____ stated that the failure to offer him an acceptable contract offer as promised has forced his hand into taking such drastic measures"

This has happened to me on 3 occasions in three seasons and I'm unsure why. It seems like a bug since I say at the end of the season and they come back a day later saying I wronged them by not offering a good enough contract. Its only when I say at the end of the season, too. If choose any other option when talking to the player he is OK with me waiting the time.